•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
My observation during the last few episodes is that Soham may play a big role in putting the pieces together for ovi, arjun, purvi and onir. At the moment he seem confused and is only finding out bits and pieces of information from purvi, onir and now he has overheard ovi.

I felt sorry for ovi today but everyone has to learn things the hard way when they wants to be selfish. Had she considered everyone's feelings back then, she would have been better off today. She could have saved herself all this pain and hurt. she is still lucky to have everyone to comfort her but when purvi had to walk away, there was no one. She bore it all on her own until she met onir and even onir did not know what she went thru as he never found out about her past until they both get to mumbai. What goes around always comes around.

I only hope that the CV come up with a good and happy ending to this storyline and start something new. Its high time they move away from this.
Edited by rayadallie - 10 years ago
totally agree with u. what goes around comes around.
I agree that Soham will play a big role now.. and yes This crap should be ended and a new fresh story should begin,... I am tired of all this nonssense!
he will reunite arvi, and send ovi to canada and onir to kolkata
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

he will reunite arvi, and send ovi to canada and onir to kolkata

Yes that is what should happen
Originally posted by rayadallie

My observation during the last few episodes is that Soham may play a big role in putting the pieces together for ovi, arjun, purvi and onir. At the moment he seem confused and is only finding out bits and pieces of information from purvi, onir and now he has overheard ovi.

I felt sorry for ovi today but everyone has to learn things the hard way when they wants to be selfish. Had she considered everyone's feelings back then, she would have been better off today. She could have saved herself all this pain and hurt. she is still lucky to have everyone to comfort her but when purvi had to walk away, there was no one. She bore it all on her own until she met onir and even onir did not know what she went thru as he never found out about her past until they both get to mumbai. What goes around always comes around.

I only hope that the CV come up with a good and happy ending to this storyline and start something new. Its high time they move away from this.

i agree with ur post completely..
@bold: that is what i felt very annoyed about the d and k clan..
they never bothered how purvi was for 6 months and all and when they found her she is married and pregnant they accepted her but never asked what and how all this happened in her life..

i think cv's are utter flop in not only writing the tracks scenes but even in shooting them.. today theu showed the pain of ovi perfectly but they never showed that in case of purvi when she left her family and lived all alone.. once onir stated that she suffered alot and struggled alot but they never showed it and the cv's are so dumb that they never showed arjun mourned to his baby's death.. 
these cv's really are truely senseless and brainless for me as they never showed the expected things properly and wasted their time on useless and worthless comedy and boring filler scenes...

cv's pls remember that the viewers are not so dumb to watch all that u  show just remind it before u do anything...
Originally posted by rithika2012

i agree with ur post completely..
@bold: that is what i felt very annoyed about the d and k clan..
they never bothered how purvi was for 6 months and all and when they found her she is married and pregnant they accepted her but never asked what and how all this happened in her life..

i think cv's are utter flop in not only writing the tracks scenes but even in shooting them.. today theu showed the pain of ovi perfectly but they never showed that in case of purvi when she left her family and lived all alone.. once onir stated that she suffered alot and struggled alot but they never showed it and the cv's are so dumb that they never showed arjun mourned to his baby's death.. 
these cv's really are truely senseless and brainless for me as they never showed the expected things properly and wasted their time on useless and worthless comedy and boring filler scenes...

cv's pls remember that the viewers are not so dumb to watch all that u  show just remind it before u do anything...
You are right they show everything half way and the rest is left for us to interpret. They show what they want to show as they can use the missing pieces to turn and twists the story. They showed no romance between arjun and ovi but yet ovi was pregnant for arjun. they showed nothing about purvi's plight in kolkatta so it seem as though purvi had it nice as she met onir and he took care of her so life was easy for her. likewise with arjun and his mourning for his baby with ovi. So I guess we will see what they have in store for us. I dont want to assume although at times i do based on what i see/read