ovi deserves this? DT Note pg7 (Page 7)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi

that is what I am asking kris...why should she divorce him? He is a child who cannot take his own decisions? or is he demented? Or is he mentally challenged?

He loves Purvi. He does not care for Ovi. He does not even care for his dead child. So why don't you guys ask why he does not walk out on his marriage?

I owuld love it if Ovi walks out on this pathetic excuse of a man/human...I really hope she slaps him and purvi so hard and walks out on this marriage and both of the imbeciles...really she deserves much more than this crap duo...

But I wonder why no body of you guys raise a finger on the characterless purvi or the disgusting arjun?

But then hey, character worship is quite common on this forum :P

</div>Is she a child that sha cant divorce arjun? why it is always arjun beign blamed for not divorcing ovi?? what happened ovi retared? she mentalli unstable?? she illitareta?? she hadnicapped? is she any of the above that she cant have the self-respect as a woman get up she immature self and file for a divorce?? what is the point of beign beautifu with a modelling career but yet dont have the guts to file for a divarceo and walk out of arjun? steups always arjun should do this and arjun should do that and all ovi must do must live in her own world and believe she has evrything..
<div>she was fit and strong to make a deal, had the guts to commit suicide,was willing to drink during her pregnancy ,then let she get her royal self up and go get a divorce since she has grown and mature.

The next two may be imbecils but ovi is is just as dumb.

by the way if it is ok to call others imbecil then it is right and just to call ovi dumb.what is good for one is good for all.my opinion,my view,my voice.

ovi knows arjun doesnt love her just tolerating her like excess baggage in his life why doenst she walk out???

well at least some is worship the characters not go and beg fans to support a page for certain actors rank be increased .we all do diffrent things so each his own...no need to point fingers .but whatever floats our boat.

have pleasant night.

Yeah welcome welcome , only you were missing among the strong Ovi haters
Continue

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Viewbies Note: Please see below link for clarification on posts of this sort.

Rules & Concerns for Violent Posts

PR DT 

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I sympathize with Ovi for her stillbirth and more importantly for fact she was never informed. Leaving this, is she really deserves pity?? For me its a NO, She deserves all this, precisely she called for all this. Being a psychologist i still doubt, Is she crying out of maternal love for child or for missing a "strong reason" that keeps her binded with A. And for many who feel, she lost child with JUST due to accident, plz she has a High Risk Pregency; Onir has done further damage control. It makes no sense to me, Why she is holding onto a loveless marriage??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sawannreshma28arvifanalwaysJShivpallavi25

arvifanalways Goldie
arvifanalways
arvifanalways

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

I sympathize with Ovi for her stillbirth and more importantly for fact she was never informed. Leaving this, is she really deserves pity?? For me its a NO, She deserves all this, precisely she called for all this. Being a psychologist i still doubt, Is she crying out of maternal love for child or for missing a "strong reason" that keeps her binded with A. And for many who feel, she lost child with JUST due to accident, plz she has a High Risk Pregency; Onir has done further damage control. It makes no sense to me, Why she is holding onto a loveless marriage??

I agree with your post. I also strongly believe that Ovi is so obsessed with Arjun that i feel the part in bold in your post holds a lot of truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28kandykandy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Dear Nandini,

You are a professional in this field and I am merely an observer, but even for you, there is no way of proving a negative and no way of deciding why any one person does what he or she does.  Anyone can doubt anything, but that does not amount to proof.

In the case of Ovi, there is such a relentless determination in large chunks of the forum  to hate her that informed and balanced discourse goes out of the window. We even have members openly and unhesitatingly demanding that she should commit suicide and, in effect, approving of the death of her baby as well deserved punishment for Ovi.

Well, I have been a very trenchant critic of Ovi in the past, but now all I can say is that my heart goes out to her. Just as my blood boils when I read these ugly death wishes, which, the Mods have been kind enough to inform us today, are permissible so long as they do not amount to 'extreme violence", whatever that might be. Probably a menu card for ways of disposing of Ovi and, next, of Onir - by cutting them up into hundreds of pieces or having them run over by a tram?

I am also puzzled by the unremitting hostility towards Ovi, no matter that she has come a long way from her old self,  whereas Soham/Vishnu, who is unquestionably guilty of verymuch more serious crimes like kidnapping and extortion, is accepted with open arms for having turned over a new leaf. Is it because women are soft on goodlooking young men, as someone explained it, whereas they are always very hard on one of their own gender? Especially someone presuming to diivide the anointed couple? Who, incidentally, seem to have no intention of seeking a punarmilan. Strange.

Shyamala B.Cowsik.

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Originally posted by nandininandu

I agree with your post. I also strongly believe that Ovi is so obsessed with Arjun that i feel the part in bold in your post holds a lot of truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
My dear,

First of all, I am delighted to acquire another niece, so please feel free to call me Shyamala Aunty.

Next, I too was  a tremendous supporter of Arjun - I have a son of around the same age - and  till he caved in on that hilltop to Purvi's bludgeoning emotional blackmail, I was one of his stoutest defenders against all comers. But that now seems like a distant dream,or perhaps an oasis in the dreary desert that PR is today. I have now come to terms with it, and the only person I like in PR these days is Onir, whose simple goodness -though he is irritatingly naive at times - I find both refreshing and reassuring. That is why I have stopped posting on my own threads; I do not have the heart for it any more.

The rest of them,except perhaps the cheeky, strong-minded Soham, get on my nerves big time. I never really liked Purvi, with her sanctimonious preaching about middle class sanskaars (all of which were thrown to the winds in that dirty wet shack, ugh. You will probably think I am a dinosaur, but you can have no idea how let down I felt when the truth came out. I had believed, and asserted, right till the end that Purvi could never betray her upbringing like that.). But now I cannot stand her, and the way she relentlessly uses the men - whether Arjun then and now, or Onir now - who have had the misfortune to love her more than they love themselves.

How can Purvi not spare a single thought to the likely wreckage of Onir's entire professional life - and a highly respected one - because of her folly in pushing him to make the baby swap? Agreed, he was seriously at fault there, just as Arjun was on that hilltop. But this does not lessen her sheer lack of consideration and caring for a man to whom she owes more than she can possibly repay. What do you think would have been her fate as an unwed  mother in Kolkata if he had not been there to lend her respectability by marrying her, with her illegitimate baby? How many men will do that?

I cannot accept the way in which Purvi uses people who care for her. As I wrote once, for her there are only 2 categories of persons: those for whom she will do anything - her mother, her aaji, her Manav baba, Ovi, Soham, and perhaps Teju - and those to whom she will do anything to protect the interests of the first group - and that is the two I like best, Arjun and Onir. Not an admirable character at all.

But what else can you expect if a girl is told, day in and day out, that she can do no wrong? I was shellshocked at Onir's blind folly in not just accepting, but actively endorsing her pre-marital affair, her baby, and the baby swap. Archana was the same way with Purvi earlier. She is not around, but I would be interested in seeing the reactions of Sulochana and Manav to the revelations about Pari's parentage, given their blind endorsement of Purvi's sanskaars.

I  am sorry if I sound too harsh, but I can never forgive Purvi for what she has done to my poor, deluded Arjun. He was like a lamb let to the slaughter and she sacrificed him without a qualm. I never believed that she loved him as much as he loved her,. and I was proved right, alas! Plus  I do not like do-gooders who try to play God with the lives of others., and turn a blind eye to the collateral damage, in this case Arjun and Onir.

I do not care who slaps whom, but seeking the death of anyone is, for me, beyond the pale. But don't worry, sweetheart, the supporters of Arjun and Purvi far, far outnumber the others, and so I was a tad suprised by your lament about being in a minority. As for me, I am no one's fan, and I write what I feel, with the inevitable result that neither side likes me!Wink

Lastly, one cannot expect a woman who has just learnt that the baby she loves so much is not just not hers, but is the love child of her husband and his beloved, to be rational in her reaction to even a hand of genuine affection and support. A hurt puppy will bare its teeth and snarl at you even if you approach it to ease its suffering. I do believe that Ovi has changed, and I did not see her backing away angrily from Soham as an instance of recidivism.

She is not a little girl made of sugar and spice, and as I noted earlier, I have been very sharp in  my criticism of her in the past. But I believe firmly in what is owed to a marriage and to the children of that marriage. So Arjun's continuing to moon after Purvi, and his sudden excessive affection for Pari only after he learns that she is Purvi's  child, and even more so his total disregard of his own dead child (he has a fleeting thought about it only once, and very late ) make me, to be frank, feel sick. So now I feel that Ovi is, at present, more sinned against than sinning.

Take care, my dear new niece, and if you can see this evening's proceedings as unintended comedy, you will be able to enjoy them! My prediction,. for what it is worth, is that it will all be a damp squib.

Shyamala Aunty

PS: If it is ok with you, please let me have your real name. Your id, though,is very intriguing!

Originally posted by archis_infinity

Dear Shyamala Aunty, Hope I can call you that as you are the much revered aunty on the forum. I am quite new in responding in this forum but have been a silent reader for a long time; I have had the privilege of reading and enjoying many of your posts before.  

I will be honest upfront with you that I am an ARVI/PURVI fan but it pains me to no extent to step on to this forum these days. There is much more contempt and name calling for Purvi (and Arjun to a lesser extent) in the forum than any one else.

As far as Ovi is concerned, I agree that she is growing up from where she was an year back but she cannot fully grow up if all the issues of her life are always others fault (esp ARVI) than her own. She feels she has everything in her life (till yesterday's episode) but she still slips back to her old selfish self now and then. But what has Arjun and Purvi done post marraige to earn any of Ovi's contempt?
After the infamous deal, Purvi and Arjun have born the cross of burying the love in their hearts and tried to move on. I am equally blaming everyone for the consequence of their stupid decisions but no one can deny the deep pain that Arjun and Purvi had to endure to be seperate from each other and trying to move on with their partners. 

While all of Ovi's past and present issues are being forgiven, ARVI don't get the same treatment. ARVI are not humans and their existence is purely to make OVI's life happy and contended. Ovi in the show doesn't know that Arjun and Purvi were intimate before Ovi/Arjun's marraige but the forum members do. 

It amuses me that there are many in the forum right now rejoicing on the fact that Purvi will be slapped in today's episode and Onir/Arjun will be shamed. I would not be surprised if there is betting or speculation on how many "thappads" Purvi will be receiving.  LOL

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Nandini,

You are a professional in this field and I am merely an observer, but even for you, there is no way of proving a negative and no way of deciding why any one person does what he or she does.  Anyone can doubt anything, but that does not amount to proof.

In the case of Ovi, there is such a relentless determination in large chunks of the forum  to hate her that informed and balanced discourse goes out of the window. We even have members openly and unhesitatingly demanding that she should commit suicide and, in effect, approving of the death of her baby as well deserved punishment for Ovi.

Well, I have been a very trenchant critic of Ovi in the past, but now all I can say is that my heart goes out to her. Just as my blood boils when I read these ugly death wishes, which, the Mods have been kind enough to inform us today, are permissible so long as they do not amount to 'extreme violence", whatever that might be. Probably a menu card for ways of disposing of Ovi and, next, of Onir - by cutting them up into hundreds of pieces or having them run over by a tram?

I am also puzzled by the unremitting hostility towards Ovi, no matter that she has come a long way from her old self,  whereas Soham/Vishnu, who is unquestionably guilty of verymuch more serious crimes like kidnapping and extortion, is accepted with open arms for having turned over a new leaf. Is it because women are soft on goodlooking young men, as someone explained it, whereas they are always very hard on one of their own gender? Especially someone presuming to diivide the anointed couple? Who, incidentally, seem to have no intention of seeking a punarmilan. Strange.

Shyamala B.Cowsik.

[QUOTE=arvifanalways][QUOTE=nandininandu]I sympathize with Ovi for her stillbirth and more importantly for fact she was never informed. Leaving this, is she really deserves pity?? For me its a NO, She deserves all this, precisely she called for all this. Being a psychologist i still doubt, Is she crying out of maternal love for child or for missing a "strong reason" that keeps her binded with A. And for many who feel, she lost child with JUST due to accident, plz she has a High Risk Pregency; Onir has done further damage control. It makes no sense to me, Why she is holding onto a loveless marriage??

Edited by sashashyam - 12 April 2013 at 5:51am

paris.hilton

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ovi deserves dis  but i think purvi also deserves dis since both of these sisters has ruined everyones life along wid der own life
even they ruined pari 's life. what was her fault?
now  i dont think ovi will accept her
so sad of pari not getting care n love 4m either maasi or maaCryCryCry

pallavi25

Go to top