Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ovi deserves this? DT Note pg7 (Page 5)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Dear Jonelle,.

Do look at my post above and see if you have an answer to my question about the different standards applied by large chunks of the forum to Ovi and to Soham. It really puzzles me.

I am no admirer of Ovi's, but my heart went out to her today. Plus, I would never call the death of a baby as overdue punishment for the mother. Would you not agree?

Lastly, if Arjun did not belong to Ovi, which is true, and she is to be blamed for grabbing him regardless, one could say the same of Purvi, who is widely given the sole rights to Arjun, but who sold him, in a terrible act of betrayal, on that hilltop. Does her having chosen her mother over Arjun make what she did  to him acceptable? Not to me., it does not, and I can never forgive her for that. Nor would Pari, if she grows up and finds out what her mother did to her for whatever reason. And children are cruel and totally judgemental.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by jonelle

That's what you call a nice chunk of reality it was well overdue.Approve
No sympathy from me cause Ovi wanted Arjun the toy at all cost so these are the consequences that come's with things that does not belongs to you Ovi Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiJustlikethat1

manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
People seem to hate on Purvi for giving up her baby to Ovi. One question, why do people think Ovi is a good mother and Purvi is not?

Ovi drank through most of her pregnancy, while Purvi made sweaters for her child.

I agree Ovi started to love her child. But Purvi always loved her child even after she gave Pari up.

Purvi  gave Pari up for Ovi or else she would have never done this, and she wanted Pari to be with her biological father.

If Ovi can be a good mother after her alcoholic phase then so can Purvi after her tyaag phase.

Overall, no mothers are bad so Ovi and Purvi should not be considered bad mothers. They are just confused human beings.

Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sawannchinyererayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

People seem to hate on Purvi for giving up her baby to Ovi. One question, why do people think Ovi is a good mother and Purvi is not?

Ovi drank through most of her pregnancy, while Purvi made sweaters for her child.

I agree Ovi started to love her child. But Purvi always loved her child even after she gave Pari up.

Purvi  gave Pari up for Ovi or else she would have never done this, and she wanted Pari to be with her biological father.

If Ovi can be a good mother after her alcoholic phase then so can Purvi after her tyaag phase.

Overall, no mothers are bad so Ovi and Purvi should not be considered bad mothers. They are just confused human beings.
This is a good way of looking at it.
JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Jonelle,.

Do look at my post above and see if you have an answer to my question about the different standards applied by large chunks of the forum to Ovi and to Soham. It really puzzles me.

I am no admirer of Ovi's, but my heart went out to her today. Plus, I would never call the death of a baby as overdue punishment for the mother. Would you not agree? 

Lastly, if Arjun did not belong to Ovi, which is true, and she is to be blamed for grabbing him regardless, one could say the same of Purvi, who is widely given the sole rights to Arjun, but who sold him, in a terrible act of betrayal, on that hilltop. Does her having chosen her mother over Arjun make what she did  to him acceptable? Not to me., it does not, and I can never forgive her for that. Nor would Pari, if she grows up and finds out what her mother did to her for whatever reason. And children are cruel and totally judgemental.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

No sympathy from me cause Ovi wanted Arjun the toy at all cost so these are the consequences that come's with things that does not belongs to you Ovi Wink 

I never said Ovi knowing the truth about her dead baby is overdue punishment. I never mention anything about the babies for a matter of fact. Of-course it would be well out of place for me to say good her baby died she deserved it... What i'm saying is she chose this life for herself this life that belongs to someone else and is only paying the price for doing so being cheated is a part of the consequences she cheated others and they are cheating her now. Its only fair to say what goes around comes around. Of course it was cruel of Purvi for not letting Arjun and Ovi know about their dead baby and i hope she gets punished severely for that and all the other things she did.

@Bold i don't have any answer to your question cause i'm not the one that applies the different standers to Ovi and Soham. I states my opinion the way i see things we all do and i stopped justifying Purvi immoralities a long time a go.So sorry that's all i can say about your question. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmsawanntejaswiniwenhamrayadallieJustlikethat1sashashyam

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Jonelle,.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

No sympathy from me cause Ovi wanted Arjun the toy at all cost so these are the consequences that come's with things that does not belongs to you Ovi Wink 

I never said Ovi knowing the truth about her dead baby is overdue punishment. I never mention anything about the babies for a matter of fact. Of-course it would be well out of place for me to say good her baby died she deserved it... What i'm saying is she chose this life for herself this life that belongs to someone else and is only paying the price for doing so being cheated is a part of the consequences she cheated others and they are cheating her now. Its only fair to say what goes around comes around. Of course it was cruel of Purvi for not letting Arjun and Ovi know about their dead baby and i hope she gets punished severely for that and all the other things she did.

@Bold i don't have any answer to your question cause i'm not the one that applies the different standers to Ovi and Soham. I states my opinion the way i see things we all do and i stopped justifying Purvi immoralities a long time a go.So sorry that's all i can say about your question. 
yes what goes around comes around. but the punishment should befit the crime. her crime was proposing the deal. she didn't deceive cheat or lie. she said what she wanted and in return offered purvi something that she thought was in her power to give. purvi accepted. its not that ovi planned to not accept archana in her life. the only one who was cheated was arjun and by both women. purvi knew what she was getting into. and just dessert for ovi would be if arjun left her after 1month anniversary. this situation is 200 times more punishment than she deserves. this fowl is way bigger than anything she ever did.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonpari87KalapiJustlikethat1sashashyam.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I like purvi more than i like ovi and i spent a lot of my time wanting an arvi reunion
When you try looking at things from ovis viewpoint and her ideas of the world you will see why we are defending her 
Taali ek haath se nahiin bajti 
Ovis baby didnt come out of nowhere , arjun was the father 
Granted purvi had the courage to keep the illegitinate child against society 
Her keeping the baby does not make her a good mother 
Her giving the baby to another woman for her to raise makes her a bad mother
Arjun is the biological father is not an agreeable counterpoint
As shamayala aunty said , it is easy for everyone to see soham reformed but ovi is the bad one
It all narrows down to the same thing : discrimination against women 
Just becausw ovi is a woman she is bad

Now as for purvi , i would sympathize her if she understood what she did
Purvi was strong until she got married
Her marriage has ruined her completely

Purvi is in a happy marriage 
I dont see anything is lacking to her 

I really admire the skills of PR writers
They made hate arjun ad purvi 

I watch this show for ithvik now and i want justice to ovi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonpari87KalapiJustlikethat1.Senorita.

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

yes what goes around comes around. but the punishment should befit the crime. her crime was proposing the deal. she didn't deceive cheat or lie. she said what she wanted and in return offered purvi something that she thought was in her power to give. purvi accepted. its not that ovi planned to not accept archana in her life. the only one who was cheated was arjun and by both women. purvi knew what she was getting into. and just dessert for ovi would be if arjun left her after 1month anniversary. this situation is 200 times more punishment than she deserves. this fowl is way bigger than anything she ever did.  

Teju dear, I don't know how Ovi cheated Purvi or Arjun. she put the deal forward, straight and honest, however wrong it was, I don't call it cheating. Cheating is what Arjun did, falling for another girl after having committed to be engaged to another. Purvi cheated by not speaking up the truth about their sexual intimacy. Purvi cheated by first not giving a fig for her mother when she was busy romancing Arjun and mother was going through trouble in married life because Purvi took Ovi's place, but suddenly her love jagoed and she thought deal acceptance is best way to give mother happiness. Purvi should have simply been upfrotn honest about this crazy deal to the family and figured out a solution. But even that time I gave her benfit of doubt for stupidity as I felt she has this huge burden of debt for being adopted and had to do something about it. I felt bad for her and had never wished for her to have unhappiness by giving up the man she loves. Clearly she did not love him enough. But In this whole deal, Ovi did not cheat. she was upfront. The lovers accepted. Proper business like transaction. So call Ovi ruthless for going after what she wants so desperately and being almost crazy about it, but I do not call her a cheater.  

Ovi did not cheat Purvi by kidnapping her and sitting in mandap with Arjun falsely. That is what villains usually do. They aren't straightfaced about offering deals. She had offered deal to Archu and Purvi, and she was ready to committ suicide, so I don;t know how it is cheating. When acquisitions of a company take place, there is a deal put forward of buying out that company, the other company accepts and some employees get fired. Is that a dishonest deal? But if a partner of a company slyly overthrows his other partner and takes over company falsely, that is cheating. Ofcourse, this concept is beyond the realm of understanding of many people. 

But it is futile to explain it on this forum. I can't even debate since the arguments are not even based in logic. So spare yourself the torture too :) 

don't you know, Purvi and Arjun could not romance, teenagers did not get more rain sequences and shirt da button was suddenly stopped, so hey, Ovi is the villain and she deserves dead babies for taking away "visual stimulation" of chemistry between the good looking actors. Most laughable argument in my life so far. 

Edited by pari87 - 10 April 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiJustlikethat1sashashyam.Senorita.

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
No One not even the most hated person deserved this. No Matter what ovi did she did not deserved this.

There is a special place in hell for punni, this girl needs to reap what she is sowing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonJustlikethat1ilovedhanjanirdpallavi25

Go to top