Pavitra Rishta

ovi deserves this? DT Note pg7 (Page 3)

Nandu.S Senior Member
Nandu.S
Nandu.S

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

But err...didn't Arjun marry her own his own accord...so isn't it expected that he acts honorable instead of giving her ""2 shits"" as you say...is that acceptable that Guys marr someone and carries on with his Saali?? What is this world coming to???Shocked

who the hell told u so the Salli
let me guess u guys creations
worst think ever imagined,the only one thing can say,little old fashion
they will never accept  those type of super toxic relationship created by u guys.
and bdw they have a child nowSleepy,you know Mother and FatherStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muhinasawann

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

People who cannot sympathize with a woman who lost her baby, ( which was not due to her drinking but car accident) and a woman who had come to love her unborn baby inside of her...must be ashamed of themselves. I would feel sympathy to Rasika or Ajit too if they had lost their child, despite them being villains.

This forum amazes me every single day!

Kudos!
Pari, come on. U need to look at the bigger picture here not selected issues to form conclusions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muhinasawannaathya

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandu.S

Originally posted by Kalapi

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

But err...didn't Arjun marry her own his own accord...so isn't it expected that he acts honorable instead of giving her ""2 shits"" as you say...is that acceptable that Guys marr someone and carries on with his Saali?? What is this world coming to???Shocked

who the hell told u so the Salli
let me guess u guys creations
worst think ever imagined,the only one thing can say,little old fashion
they will never accept  those type of super toxic relationship created by u guys.
and bdw they have a child nowSleepy,you know Mother and FatherStar

This is crass...Reported!!!

paris.hiltonpari87Hillylove

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister
Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...

wishing death on someone? really? and then our society claims to be "good" 
I understand you want arvi reunited but seriously dont wish death on someone
oHK ! Then tell me, why should Ovi be alive? Or if Ovi doesn't die, she shuld leave for Canada back,,,,, just leave Arvi alone! 

you guys amaze me! Seriously! Why should Purvi pr Arjun not die? Re-unite in hell na where they both belong anyway? Leave Ovi and Onir alone! Divorce ka naam nahi suna hai? Who is stopping them from divorcing? Seems like only Ovi is credited with making decisions? Why arjun and purvi are mentally unstable? ( I think they are), or are they mentally challenged ( looks like it) and or are they so dumb they cannot make decisions? ( Clearly the case)

hahahahahahahahahhaa...Really try and answer these questions first before wishing death and dead babies on others

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapi.Senorita.ilovedhanjanird

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Ovi didn't want the baby and was careless. Agreed. But then she became very happy about the baby and tried to be more careful and loved the baby.
She was waiting for her baby's arrival. 
I think you can see how much she loved pari as her own.
She forgot her modelling career for arjun and pari. but whatever it is she is to blame.
Look, if a psycho man loves me and i am married to him but i can walk out if i want to i would. 
i dont see why it was so hard for arjun
the truth is arjun is a confused person and will always be one
@bold that says it all. You cannot want treat something bad and do things to get rid of it and then all of a sudden it means the world to you. the only reason why ovi began to care for the baby is because she felt it was the best way to keep arjun and her marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1xxxnmmuhinasawannJShiv

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
It is one thing to genuinely like a character and quite the other to be blinded by them and justify all their wrong deeds. 
I, for one, never justify my personal favourite's actions unless I agree with them. 
I am not coming back to this thread to see how everyone thinks Ovi deserves a dead child.  Neither am I interested in seeing how people are wishing death upon her. 
If you view things from Ovi's perspective you will see why I am saying what I am saying. 
(That is if you can forget your bias towards Arvi for once) 

Let's go back from the beginning of the leap :
- Arjun promised to marry Ovi after he gets back from India 
- Ovi was waiting there
- Arjun falls in love with a complete stranger 
- That girl also happens to be the adopted daughter of her mother who left them
- For ovi, meaning of love was Arjun. 
- For Arjun, Purvi became his whole world.
- Unaware of Arvi love, Ovi gets engaged to Arjun
- Arjun didn't speak up when he could
- Finally Arjun declared he loves Purvi 
- Ovi is heartbroken
- Punni instigates Ovi into thinking Purvi is a gold digger
- Ovi in denial believes it and thinks Purvi is marrying Arjun for his money
- Ovi thought it was a phase and Arjun would eventually come back 
- Ovi put the deal forward thinking her mother was the culprit (she hated her)
- She only promised to bring her back to her family, manav didn't have to live with her if he didnt want to
- Archana has always given more preference to Purvi
- Purvi has always been the apple of eye of everyone
- Now in a loveless marriage, but arjun could divorce her if he wanted to but he didnt 
- Her baby was lost 
- Her baby is not hers, its the baby of her husband and his ex fiancee
- Now she hears her husband and his ex fiancee sitting in a restaurant and discussing their plans about revealing the truth 

paris.hiltonHillylove.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Ovi didn't want the baby and was careless. Agreed. But then she became very happy about the baby and tried to be more careful and loved the baby.
She was waiting for her baby's arrival. 
I think you can see how much she loved pari as her own.
She forgot her modelling career for arjun and pari. but whatever it is she is to blame.
Look, if a psycho man loves me and i am married to him but i can walk out if i want to i would. 
i dont see why it was so hard for arjun
the truth is arjun is a confused person and will always be one
@bold that says it all. You cannot want treat something bad and do things to get rid of it and then all of a sudden it means the world to you. the only reason why ovi began to care for the baby is because she felt it was the best way to keep arjun and her marriage.

Well, I know a lot of people didn't want a baby at first but eventually as it started growing inside them they felt love for it. It is only human. 

paris.hiltonHillyloveKalapi.Senorita.

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister
Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...

wishing death on someone? really? and then our society claims to be "good" 
I understand you want arvi reunited but seriously dont wish death on someone
oHK ! Then tell me, why should Ovi be alive? Or if Ovi doesn't die, she shuld leave for Canada back,,,,, just leave Arvi alone! 

you guys amaze me! Seriously! Why should Purvi pr Arjun not die? Re-unite in hell na where they both belong anyway? Leave Ovi and Onir alone! Divorce ka naam nahi suna hai? Who is stopping them from divorcing? Seems like only Ovi is credited with making decisions? Why arjun and purvi are mentally unstable? ( I think they are), or are they mentally challenged ( looks like it) and or are they so dumb they cannot make decisions? ( Clearly the case)

hahahahahahahahahhaa...Really try and answer these questions first before wishing death and dead babies on others

Di, it is impossible to argue with them. they are too blinded by their favourite characters. 

pari87HillyloveKalapi

Go to top