Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ovi deserves this? DT Note pg7 (Page 2)

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Joined: 05 September 2012
Posts: 1167

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

[QUOTE=kris_patel125]idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister
Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...[/QUOTE
oh dear why does Arjun nto suicide instead? He does not love Ovi na? Who is stoppingh im from divorcing? Has ovi put a gun to his head? Their child has also died..so what is stopping that disgusting man to walk out on his wife? 

Please enlighten me you kind people, about why arjun has not walked out of his marriage yet...Please please tell me! Why the hell should Ovi die? I love this forum when the MODs keep giving out notices to us, but it is you guys who wish death upon characters and say the most vile things about Ovi...it is wonderful to knwo what people are like! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooparis.hiltonHillyloveKalapisashashyam.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 3873

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
amazing!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonpari87HillylovesashashyamDabulls23

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Joined: 07 August 2007
Posts: 243

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallietejaswiniwenhamaathyaashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Joined: 29 October 2012
Posts: 6862

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Originally posted by kris_patel125

idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister
Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...

wishing death on someone? really? and then our society claims to be "good" 
I understand you want arvi reunited but seriously dont wish death on someone
oHK ! Then tell me, why should Ovi be alive? Or if Ovi doesn't die, she shuld leave for Canada back,,,,, just leave Arvi alone! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sawann

arvifanalways Goldie
arvifanalways
arvifanalways

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 1058

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ovi deserves all this and then some. This Ovi made a deal with her sister to forcefully marry her fianc and that too by blackmailing . She then she let her mother enter the house through blackmailing deal. Now she has the nerve to go and cry in front of the same mother whom she treated badly . I knew her so called good behavior recently was only because she had everything she wanted. She needs to grow up and stop making awful deals for her own happiness

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasawannkandykandyrithika2012rayadallie

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Joined: 29 October 2012
Posts: 6862

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

[QUOTE=kris_patel125]idk why but for some reason i couldnt sympathize with ovi , arjun never loved her and i think he still doesnt it was a loveless marriage to begin with and still is. arjun might've stayed for the rest of his life with ovi only for the sake of the baby, but in reality i know that if i were arjun i probably would've divorced ovi let only make a relation with a psycho last. plus ovi didnt even want the kid, she wanted her modeling career, granted i would be pretty pissed too if i never got to c my dead child for closure effects, but the truth his ovi's life is misreable bc she cant deal with reality, if she could she wouldnt have married arjun who was never her. she was the one to ruin her life also purvi made the dumbest mistake of her life giving away her child and love to the most undeserving person let alone so called sister
Even I agree... Ovi should perform suicide or should divorce Arjun.. Because there are no reasons for continuing their so-called marriage... Arjun never loved Ovi and could never love her in the future and better this marriage breaks, and Arjun leaves for Canada again... Starts his business and a new life there only... This would be good for all...[/QUOTE
oh dear why does Arjun nto suicide instead? He does not love Ovi na? Who is stoppingh im from divorcing? Has ovi put a gun to his head? Their child has also died..so what is stopping that disgusting man to walk out on his wife? 

Please enlighten me you kind people, about why arjun has not walked out of his marriage yet...Please please tell me! Why the hell should Ovi die? I love this forum when the MODs keep giving out notices to us, but it is you guys who wish death upon characters and say the most vile things about Ovi...it is wonderful to knwo what people are like! 
Well, I guess after all the drama which is soon gonna take place Arjun is gonna divorce Ovi for sure! And if asking why was Arjun calm yet, so it is alike only for Purvi and her promises... And it is not like we don't get any mods note... First look carefully and then talk..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sawannchinyererayadallie

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 3873

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 
 
But err...didn't Arjun marry her own his own accord...so isn't it expected that he acts honorable instead of giving her ""2 shits"" as you say...is that acceptable that Guys marr someone and carries on with his Saali?? What is this world coming to???Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Joined: 05 September 2012
Posts: 1167

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

that is what I am asking kris...why should she divorce him? He is a child who cannot take his own decisions? or is he demented? Or is he mentally challenged?

He loves Purvi. He does not care for Ovi. He does not even care for his dead child. So why don't you guys ask why he does not walk out on his marriage? 

I owuld love it if Ovi walks out on this pathetic excuse of a man/human...I really hope she slaps him and purvi so hard and walks out on this marriage and both of the imbeciles...really she deserves much more than this crap duo...

But I wonder why no body of you guys raise a finger on the characterless purvi or the disgusting arjun? 

But then hey, character worship is quite common on this forum :P 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiHillylove.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Onir deserves better!

2 3 4

Author: ilovedhanjanird   Replies: 25   Views: 2586

ilovedhanjanird 25 2586 25 March 2013 at 6:21am by sashashyam
Purvi deserves a trophy

Author: Harpreet.M   Replies: 5   Views: 1007

Harpreet.M 5 1007 20 February 2013 at 10:51am by ilovedhanjanird
Who deserves a slap right now?

Author: AshaNegiFan   Replies: 4   Views: 1148

AshaNegiFan 4 1148 11 October 2012 at 3:36am by _OrChiD_
Does Savita deserves forgivness??

Author: changumangu123   Replies: 7   Views: 1448

changumangu123 7 1448 11 September 2012 at 5:00am by Jaisoif

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index