Users

Frequent Posters

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

wishing death on someone? really? and then our society claims to be "good" 
I understand you want arvi reunited but seriously dont wish death on someone

oHK ! Then tell me, why should Ovi be alive? Or if Ovi doesn't die, she shuld leave for Canada back,,,,, just leave Arvi alone! 
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi deserves all this and then some. This Ovi made a deal with her sister to forcefully marry her fianc and that too by blackmailing . She then she let her mother enter the house through blackmailing deal. Now she has the nerve to go and cry in front of the same mother whom she treated badly . I knew her so called good behavior recently was only because she had everything she wanted. She needs to grow up and stop making awful deals for her own happiness
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari87

Well, I guess after all the drama which is soon gonna take place Arjun is gonna divorce Ovi for sure! And if asking why was Arjun calm yet, so it is alike only for Purvi and her promises... And it is not like we don't get any mods note... First look carefully and then talk..

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

But err...didn't Arjun marry her own his own accord...so isn't it expected that he acts honorable instead of giving her ""2 shits"" as you say...is that acceptable that Guys marr someone and carries on with his Saali?? What is this world coming to???😲
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kris_patel125

i dont wish her death i genuinely want her to be happy but she herself is making the wrong decision leading to her unhappiness, she could've married someone else who would've given her more love and care than arjun ever did lol like he gave 2 shits for ovi 

that is what I am asking kris...why should she divorce him? He is a child who cannot take his own decisions? or is he demented? Or is he mentally challenged?

He loves Purvi. He does not care for Ovi. He does not even care for his dead child. So why don't you guys ask why he does not walk out on his marriage? 

I owuld love it if Ovi walks out on this pathetic excuse of a man/human...I really hope she slaps him and purvi so hard and walks out on this marriage and both of the imbeciles...really she deserves much more than this crap duo...

But I wonder why no body of you guys raise a finger on the characterless purvi or the disgusting arjun? 

But then hey, character worship is quite common on this forum :P 
Nandu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

But err...didn't Arjun marry her own his own accord...so isn't it expected that he acts honorable instead of giving her ""2 shits"" as you say...is that acceptable that Guys marr someone and carries on with his Saali?? What is this world coming to???😲

who the hell told u so the Salli
let me guess u guys creations
worst think ever imagined,the only one thing can say,little old fashion
they will never accept  those type of super toxic relationship created by u guys.
and bdw they have a child now🥱,you know Mother and Father⭐️
rayadallie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari87

People who cannot sympathize with a woman who lost her baby, ( which was not due to her drinking but car accident) and a woman who had come to love her unborn baby inside of her...must be ashamed of themselves. I would feel sympathy to Rasika or Ajit too if they had lost their child, despite them being villains.

This forum amazes me every single day!

Kudos!

Pari, come on. U need to look at the bigger picture here not selected issues to form conclusions.
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandu.S

who the hell told u so the Salli
let me guess u guys creations

worst think ever imagined,the only one thing can say,little old fashion
they will never accept  those type of super toxic relationship created by u guys.
and bdw they have a child now🥱,you know Mother and Father⭐️

This is crass...Reported!!!
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

oHK ! Then tell me, why should Ovi be alive? Or if Ovi doesn't die, she shuld leave for Canada back,,,,, just leave Arvi alone! 

you guys amaze me! Seriously! Why should Purvi pr Arjun not die? Re-unite in hell na where they both belong anyway? Leave Ovi and Onir alone! Divorce ka naam nahi suna hai? Who is stopping them from divorcing? Seems like only Ovi is credited with making decisions? Why arjun and purvi are mentally unstable? ( I think they are), or are they mentally challenged ( looks like it) and or are they so dumb they cannot make decisions? ( Clearly the case)

hahahahahahahahahhaa...Really try and answer these questions first before wishing death and dead babies on others
rayadallie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Ovi didn't want the baby and was careless. Agreed. But then she became very happy about the baby and tried to be more careful and loved the baby.

She was waiting for her baby's arrival. 
I think you can see how much she loved pari as her own.
She forgot her modelling career for arjun and pari. but whatever it is she is to blame.
Look, if a psycho man loves me and i am married to him but i can walk out if i want to i would. 
i dont see why it was so hard for arjun
the truth is arjun is a confused person and will always be one

@bold that says it all. You cannot want treat something bad and do things to get rid of it and then all of a sudden it means the world to you. the only reason why ovi began to care for the baby is because she felt it was the best way to keep arjun and her marriage.