Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Main accused...mukhya apraadhi! (Page 8)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

LOL Completely boring! Sleepy
Haan, abhi ki he baat hai... when Ginny was suffering. Pinky was the one. Who made Sweety understand... in my opinion, she was the turn around character. Warna toh Sweety Lucky Ginny ko daant daant ke... Shocked
Aur ab, she is looking helpless. Confused Ahujas ke sab characters are confusingConfused apart from Sunny-Raashi.

Yeh ekdum sahi kaha tumne..

Ahujas are so boring..

if Not for Rashi & Sunny..

I would sleep while watching them..

Pinky's breathing exercises were like.. Sleepy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@Sachi...thank god we had Sweety n Lucky shown yest...otherwise it wud have been worseOuch

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@Shwets..

aaj Sony TV me baadh aanewali hai pakka..

and Thank God for Sweety..

I loved Sweta's expressions when Lucky informed her on Phone.. It was so perfect.. Shweta nails the character Sweety seriously.

Lucky-Raavi scenes were good and perfect. wish they could have shown something like similar with Lucky-Ginny. Unhappy

like you guys said, what was the need to show Raavi walking in slow motion..

when she came & stood by the gate, camera was fixed on her face for good 10 minutes.. and she didnt had any other expression.. just sad.. Ouch I was like.. why the hell camera stopped there.. kuchh to dikhao.. Sleepy

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

@Shwets..

aaj Sony TV me baadh aanewali hai pakka..

and Thank God for Sweety..

I loved Sweta's expressions when Lucky informed her on Phone.. It was so perfect.. Shweta nails the character Sweety seriously.

Lucky-Raavi scenes were good and perfect. wish they could have shown something like similar with Lucky-Ginny. Unhappy

like you guys said, what was the need to show Raavi walking in slow motion..

when she came & stood by the gate, camera was fixed on her face for good 10 minutes.. and she didnt had any other expression.. just sad.. Ouch I was like.. why the hell camera stopped there.. kuchh to dikhao.. Sleepy

Sweety/Shweta was too good with her expressionsClap I can sense Sweety and even Lucky's mind racing..thinking what to do...that was good. What will happen to Ahujas if Ahluwalias are not thereShockedOuch

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Sweety/Shweta was too good with her expressionsClap I can sense Sweety and even Lucky's mind racing..thinking what to do...that was good. What will happen to Ahujas if Ahluwalias are not thereShockedOuch

I know shwets..

but some people are like Ahujas too.. not everyone can react instantly..

some reacts fast... some takes time..

Some are strong while some get scared immediately..

Ahluwalias and Ahujas are perfect example of families exist around us.

Though I believe at least one should be strong from both partners. Jeet & Pinky both are weaker whereas Lucky-Sweety both are realistic and get onto solving the matter rather than to seat & cry.Smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@Sachi...My mom was saying the same when I said Jeet had to be strong. She said not everyone can be strong all the time...Jeet is still shocked and hence will take time to recoup. 

Definitely. Lucky-Sweety both are strong...and support each other well. They understand how the other feels and reacts accordingly(in serious matters). Here Pinky over reacts...and panics Jeet even more. I am sure if the same thing had happened to Lucky-Sweety...their approach would have been different. 

I was wondering...may be they will show Pinky ill...and has to take bed rest or something...so that Rupali can actually take rest also

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

@Sachi...My mom was saying the same when I said Jeet had to be strong. She said not everyone can be strong all the time...Jeet is still shocked and hence will take time to recoup. 

Definitely. Lucky-Sweety both are strong...and support each other well. They understand how the other feels and reacts accordingly(in serious matters). Here Pinky over reacts...and panics Jeet even more. I am sure if the same thing had happened to Lucky-Sweety...their approach would have been different. 

I was wondering...may be they will show Pinky ill...and has to take bed rest or something...so that Rupali can actually take rest also

I was wondering the same..

they would have to make way for Rupali's leave.

I am sure they would come with something.

sending Pinky to take care of Jeet's parents.. or any other realtive would be much better reason. Smile I feel.

Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged

@bold -- Thats true. Lucky-Sweety understand each other so well in crisis. The co-ordination as husband-wife, mummy-papa between them is amazing as well as equally realistic. Smile

Shwets1502

Go to top