Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sachi...My mom was saying the same when I said Jeet had to be strong. She said not everyone can be strong all the time...Jeet is still shocked and hence will take time to recoup. 

Definitely. Lucky-Sweety both are strong...and support each other well. They understand how the other feels and reacts accordingly(in serious matters). Here Pinky over reacts...and panics Jeet even more. I am sure if the same thing had happened to Lucky-Sweety...their approach would have been different. 

I was wondering...may be they will show Pinky ill...and has to take bed rest or something...so that Rupali can actually take rest also
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Sachi...My mom was saying the same when I said Jeet had to be strong. She said not everyone can be strong all the time...Jeet is still shocked and hence will take time to recoup. 

Definitely. Lucky-Sweety both are strong...and support each other well. They understand how the other feels and reacts accordingly(in serious matters). Here Pinky over reacts...and panics Jeet even more. I am sure if the same thing had happened to Lucky-Sweety...their approach would have been different. 

I was wondering...may be they will show Pinky ill...and has to take bed rest or something...so that Rupali can actually take rest also

I was wondering the same..

they would have to make way for Rupali's leave.

I am sure they would come with something.

sending Pinky to take care of Jeet's parents.. or any other realtive would be much better reason. 😊 I feel.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

@bold -- Thats true. Lucky-Sweety understand each other so well in crisis. The co-ordination as husband-wife, mummy-papa between them is amazing as well as equally realistic. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
May be Raavi would want to study abroad...so they will pack jeet-pinky and raavi..and send them off. Raashi and Sunny will stay with Ahluwalias...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

@bold -- Thats true. Lucky-Sweety understand each other so well in crisis. The co-ordination as husband-wife, mummy-papa between them is amazing as well as equally realistic. 😊

That is why I can relate to them...and thats why i like them the most. Though they have lot of nok jhoks(cute actually😊) when it comes to real problem..they know how to handle...😊 As they showed during Ginny track...if one is down...other is ready to pick them up.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

May be Raavi would want to study abroad...so they will pack jeet-pinky and raavi..and send them off. Raashi and Sunny will stay with Ahluwalias...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ahluwalis actually adopt Rashi & Sunny.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sara manjra hi khatam.. πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Ahluwalis actually adopt Rashi & Sunny.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sara manjra hi khatam.. πŸ˜‰

EggjactlyπŸ˜† and we can happily see only the Ahluwalias. They can adopt papaji also🀣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

EggjactlyπŸ˜† and we can happily see only the Ahluwalias. They can adopt papaji also🀣

I do want to see Lovely & Dolly.

Khannas are welcomed anyday.

πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Cannot comment on Khannas...as we have not seen anything on them yet...πŸ˜†

I am seriously scared to watch today's episode. I am just having some hope...becos on either side Lucky and Sweety are there...so that it becomes manageable to see and something to look forward too...πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Cannot comment on Khannas...as we have not seen anything on them yet...πŸ˜†

I am seriously scared to watch today's episode. I am just having some hope...becos on either side Lucky and Sweety are there...so that it becomes manageable to see and something to look forward too...πŸ˜†

I know what you mean.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am scared too but then there's nothing else at 9:30 to watch.. I can't for a second watch that mundi hilaao.. 🀒🀒🀒