Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel Ahujas will do some CID work also...with Ahluwalias...I am sure that Dadaji will enter only next thursday. So entire week with be CID...and main work wil be done by Raavi..i am telling you😑 

If CVs are going to do a good job..this matter has to be solved by Jeet and Lucky...no kids and even no wives
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In cvs ko samjhaen ke people looks good simple, not by doing itna over make up. Itna make up toh saas bahu ke shows mein bhi nahi hota... πŸ˜†
Aur Ginny ke Rock Competition mein bhi there was very little make up. But still she was looking really pretty. and Raashi looked cute too there with no make up. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Btw...Parvarish is gonna air in Tamil(my mother tongue)...i saw the same promos dubbed in Tamil..and i felt good...I will definitely watch from the start with my parents now😊
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Just like what happened ni Raavi kidnapping track... there was no one who was zabardasti dragged into the track... just Lucky, Rocky and police... others were at home... yahan bhi aisa he hona chahiye. 😑
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Good. But why again? Bore nahi hongi? πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Just like what happened ni Raavi kidnapping track... there was no one who was zabardasti dragged into the track... just Lucky, Rocky and police... others were at home... yahan bhi aisa he hona chahiye. 😑

probably aisa hi hoga...instead of Rocky...it is going to be Raavi..only difference. And I am sure at the end of the track Ahujas will not even say thanks to the Ahluwalias for their help😑 Just like in the kidnapping track
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Good. But why again? Bore nahi hongi? πŸ˜›

I have not watched the show in the proper flow from the first...i did nt see the episodes in order...
and also...Tamil shows are worser than hindi saas bahu drama...so this will be nice to see...

I will try to make my father and grandmother to watch too...πŸ˜† Hope it does not come at 9.30pm...πŸ˜† Time is not finalised
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Raavi ka koi kaam nahi hai... woh toh bachi hai. Is tarha toh Rocky, Ginny, Raashi and Sunny ko bhi le ke aayen... 😑 Agar Raavi ayee toh I will never ever praise this track, even if it gets nicer later.
I think agar this track limits only to Lucky-Jeet, then Jeet(only him) may say thanks.Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Ohkay! Then it's good. 😊 Your father and grandmother doesn't understands hindi?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Raavi thodi kuch karnewali hai...she will just stand nearby..thats all...πŸ˜† 

I think it might be a Lucky-Jeet track...like we said before na...to show their bond...Jeet tells sorry or thank you..does not matter...he has to acknowledge what Lucky has done for him...thats all...Jeet never even said a thank you for helping Raavi in kidnapping track.