Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes. Ginny/Aashika would have had continuous shoots...as she was present in almost all the scenes for the past 2 weeks...

I think along with fun...some major problem might occur between father-son...both Lucky-Dadu and Lucky-Rocky. I felt when Rocky said Lucky always thinks he is a child
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ahujas pata nahi, they very weak when this type situation comes to them. Woh toot ke reh jaate hain... Pinky jee toh bina kuchh jaane he gir gir ja rahin thi. πŸ˜†
And when Ahluwalias ke sath aisa hua... Sweety was strong she herself went to speak with that man who saved Lucky... this it the difference. Ahujas can't do anything on their own.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I could not stop laughing when Pinky said she will do breathing exerciseπŸ˜† 

Yes. Sweety was strong. She went and spoke with that guy and helped Lucky. Here Jeet either over reacts...or becomes weak. Lucky on the other hand was calm...and was strong in his words. 

The way Jeet was standing...he was standing as if he was guilty. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Absolutely, but shuru mein toh there will be some fun with Daddu. πŸ˜‰ Some serious matter will be coming up as Lucky-Daddu ke beech mein maamla suljhana hai. πŸ˜†
No. Aisa nahi lagta mujhe, I think woh aise he ek dialogue tha. We should not make a track out of it... saara ulta hoga.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I felt like that with the dialogue...because Sweety's lines were all setting up for the next track. 

May be Rocky will see how Dadu behaves with Lucky...and will feel good that Lucky is not like that with him..may be...πŸ˜†
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
I agree. πŸ˜† That breathing exercise was such a waste of a scene. 😑 Don't know what cvs thought. 🀬
Yeah! I was shocked Jeet statue ban ke kyu khada hai? Jab kuchh kiya nahi toh. Aur jab Lucky was there, he was refusing that ilzaam again and again loudly and clearly. πŸ˜•
Lucky se yaad aya, Jitne aur jaise achhe dialogues aaj Raavi-Lucky scene mein the na, aisa maine Lucky ki apne beti ke sath nahi dekha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Arey haan...i noticed that only now😑 they are showing such nice Raavi-Lucky scenes...why can Ginny-Lucky...this is bad..very bad😑 

Raavi-Lucky scene was actually nice. Kept very simple. 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Maybe, we can ony wait. Abhi toh Jeet bhai saab ne ghapla kar diya hai. πŸ˜† Aur mun pe taal laga hua hai. πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Maybe, we can ony wait. Abhi toh Jeet bhai saab ne ghapla kar diya hai. πŸ˜† Aur mun pe taal laga hua hai. πŸ˜•

I dont know why...i keep laughing when i hear the word "ghapla"🀣

Yeah. Cant Jeet speak out.?? He was shouting inside his Boss' office...and went into silent mode outside. I remember when Lucky was caught...he atleast said he did not do anything...and told the police he will come by himself...This Jeet is not telling anything...and letting the police catch him and all...😑 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Pata nahi kya masla hai 🀬s ko. 😑
That was the only nice part... Raavi calling Lucky... baaki pura episode was boring specially Pinky scenes. 🀒
Koi bhi woman itna weak nahi hoti... aur tab, when she has already gone through such scenarios. πŸ˜•