Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
My God! A facepalm episode till now. 

From Jeet's "Trust Me" to Raavi's "Police Uncle" to Inspector's "fraud" to Boss' "Main accused"...very funny on a serious track. LOL Is it the same writers of Ginny track?Ouch

Raavi's reaction as expected was ganga jamuna like her mom...

Only one good thing...Raavi made a decision of calling Lucky before going directly and solving the case on her own...

Jeet is taken by police...and is yet to be shown after that for the entire part..LOL and i dont want to comment on his suitLOL

Edit:

Kitna dragging hai...no Jeet in 2nd part also...LOL And Lucky is yet to go to police station..and probably wont reach today...LOL

2nd EditLOL

So Lucky has not reached Police station...Sweety reaches Pinky's and tells what happened...and Pinky's GJ about to start...

On the whole...it could have been a much better episode if it was faster...too slow...
Tomr Lucky will reach...then lawyer...probably Pinky will faint..then doctorWink

Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 April 2013 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmlizzie1765DisappearedAB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main accused...mukhya apraadhi!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

My God! A facepalm episode till now. 

From Jeet's "Trust Me" to Raavi's "Police Uncle" to Inspector's "fraud" to Boss' "Main accused"...very funny on a serious track. LOL Is it the same writers of Ginny track?Ouch

Raavi's reaction as expected was ganga jamuna like her mom...

Only one good thing...Raavi made a decision of calling Lucky before going directly and solving the case on her own...

Jeet is taken by police...and is yet to be shown after that for the entire part..LOL and i dont want to comment on his suitLOL

the episode D'ohConfusedConfused
 the dialogues were funny ROFLTonguebut the  funny partTongueTongue was the policewallasTongue n the boss Tongueand the audit team guyTongueTongueROFLTongue lol
 mr mahesh trying to be all sweetie poo to raaviROFL
all the kids were shown but where is ginny ConfusedConfusedi tell u these have cvs have  made ginnyEmbarrassed as cameo characterShocked the whole  episode was full of ahujas n raavi the heroineROFL like seriously Angry
 yep ganga , jamuna bhrahmana putra saara was flowing outShockedROFL of raavi
 n pinku doing melo drama scenes hey bhagwaanD'oh ShockedROFLn now thwe famous lawyer iss gonna comeD'oh
pinki doesnt know Confusedheight of dragging ROFL
 bechara rocky nobody feels that he is the older brotherLOL or older beta ShockedOuch

sweety tells evrythin to pinkiTongue
pinki shocked
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I edited the post for the rest of the parts also.

The side actors were all funnyLOL 

I am really happy that after GJ...she made a good decision of calling Lucky. I seriously thought she would go alone...and do heroic drama...thank god thats nt going to happen.

Lucky could have told Rocky...but since Ginny was not there...Rocky had to be there for the rest of the kids...but where is Ginny? Ahsaan?LOL

Sweety's scene about her dadaji was good too..setting the next track. May be something major will happen between dadaji and Lucky..and she will solve it

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Haaye!
No Ginny today after a long time, episode dekhne ka bilkul maza nahi aya. Cry
Guys, aaj Ginny real mein nahi thi ya maine miss kar diya? Ouch Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-Daslizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
She was not there...probably she is given a break...Smile 

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Haha... LOL I know... it was just for my entry. Cool
Achha hai, thoda break toh banta hai... Smile
But kuchh agar dialogue dete ke jaise Sweety asking Rocky to pick Ginny up from school and something like this toh odd nahi lagta... cvs hamesha aisi mistake karte hain... ghayab character ko bhool he jate hain. Ouch

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yeah..dialogue would have been fine...

Yar..comment abt the episode na...LOL Such a funny episodeLOL Which was ur favorite part?

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
O haan! Tongue Actually pure ep mein Ginny ko dhundta raha toh itna dehaan nahi diya. Tongue LOL Kidding... Tongue
Seriously, episode was not up to the mark... after that Ginny track. Poora barbaad hogya... itna slow itna slow itna slow... mujhe neend aane lag gayee. Angry
Only good part was Raavi calling Lucky, bas! Ouch

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top