Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA (Page 7)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

He rockd it 2day.

Thumbs Up

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

See na bani I told u it is super se upar episode today...LOLLOLLOL...many think that he need a doctor, he is out of order and today he agreed that he is out of order...man I am waiting for the day after all these drama finishes and how madhu will settle in this house as now RK is in full mood to make her his...LOL

yes yes suru you were rightLOL yes he is anything but goody toe shoe and so am iWink but you now na someone is going to come between our coupleDead
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishiya

today rk was jst wow... fadoo post baani... m luving ur ps nw a days... ur junoon wala luv.. ufff... LOL

yes he wasClap and thanksLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

fantabulous dialogues!!!Clap
heights of kameenpanti !!Tongue
what more do we immature RKians want?!!LOL

Thumbs Down to haters!!!

seriously heights of kameenapntiLOLLOL nothing else as long as we have out couple under one roof. forget about themBig smile
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashug9

LOL...ROFL 

its a worth watching episodeWink

finally RK is back wid a bangDancing

Party
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanna14

Awesum post bani...omg!..m falling 4 ma right kamina more and more day by day...rk ka junoon wala luv dekhte dekhte mujhe mere stylish kaminey ka junoon ho gya...haaye!.he brought his biwi in his arms with full hubby right...and remember he kissed her first time on her hand..dat shikar wala dialogue wz amazing...i hope Rk really meant dis double meaning dialogue...blush...he is stylish,sexy kamina...no one can deny it and evn Sikky admit it 2day...luv u vd.

you fell in love with himShocked omg then what is going to happen to madhuLOL yes yes he kissed her for first time. eh naughty girl sannaROFL exactly he might be kameena but he has style reCool
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

today RK/VD done a fabulous acting...

really today episode more rishbala made me happyEmbarrassed...than that sultanDead

it's really a worth watching episode...
enjoyed it alot...
rk deepali kiAngry band bajaaya ROFL
ROFL
"kabaab mein haddi...deepali...kutto ko dena...ROFLROFLROFL"

nice post baniClap

thank youEmbarrassedyes VD/RK was awesomeClap me to me to and unwanted dude i skip that partBig smile dips got big time BBBing about drugsROFLpuppy where is his puppy? i am sure his puppy won't eat that haddi.
ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Bani absolutely bang on post. Hug OMG STANDING OVATION VD u hav managed to portray RK in such a way that all viewers are in disbelief that he is even capable of  acting in such a kameena way.
wow!!!!!speechless but having said that RK is and always will b the bomb that is always  on stand by ready to explode and that he did last nite but he still has a lot more exploding to do and that my dear friends is sumthing I cant wait to see .  

But having said this the moment he said that it was just a knok jhok was such a blow to me. OMG I hav never wanted to slap sumone more than RK but I just hope CVS dont tc his obsession to far cos I want redemption but I am not liking the fact hes actually scary Madhu. This is not wat I like at all. 

I AM COUNTING THE MINS TO SEE RISHABALA GET IT ON BUT WITH INTENSE  AND PASSIONATE LUV NOT LIKE THIS RITE NOW. But I understand we all hav to b patient even if it does kill us waiting. Tongue

Go to top