Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA (Page 5)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

bani another post tou banta haiLOL
rk the right kameena is so entertaining during ep i was dancing n saying go for it biwi ko lejao rk tmhra maal haiROFL
sikky was so happy na ab his wife will stay away from rk LOL
rk loves sherni madhu n he will surely win her backEmbarrassed

i forgot hifzaaLOL he took his biwi away with styleEmbarrassed
he is happy now dips will be hisLOL he loves his jungli billi to coreWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Anyone else curious to know what song they'll be playing on them for this track? 
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

what did BIWI said NO NEVER.
dil main ladoo and mouth main Sour ( gosh i am bad with hindi but you know what i meant). see see biwi said he can nor gain her, his ishq nor his junoon challenge for rk and we all know how he fulfills them. hence, he will show biwi his junoon she said it and he will do itClapDancing

HAI LA HAI LA!  he said she is his own, he is taking what is his and she is his BIWI own BIWI, she is his and she is coming to their home her own house. ISH! after this line how can i not melt re. he said in few words that he loves her, wants her, needs her.PartyDancing BIWI liked it see she called him nuts and he even agrees to it.

ISH! rk's dialogue kuch tum mera shikar karo...kuch main tumharaBlushing hai rk is fida over madhu's anger, temper and her jungli billi actsEmbarrassed remember he likes his biwi as jungli billi not chup rehne wali billi. i so loved how rk said i am a mirror of your dressing table i have seen you more then you have seen yourself meaning he knows his biwi in and out. when she will react, when she will fight, when she will be silent, when she will be sweet he has observed her very nicely.

Me doing Dance. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge with band baja barat.DancingDancing

HAI! he carried her in his arms and did ghar pravesh Dancing everyone welcome mrs. madhu rishabh kundra. she is in and every bad things is out biwi does not like liquor so get that out of my roomROFLso much respect for his biwi's likes and dislikesEmbarrassed

BRAVO sikky you are so right he can be batamize, ghatiya but he sure has style and NONE can deny thatApprove his style rk's ki STYLECool

WOW BRAVO RK! you said it what we are saying hubby and wife fights but that does not mean they will separate.they are husband and wife no matter what madhu or rk thinks and today by bringing madhu with full rights put an extra stamp on it that rishbala are married with a forever MRK on itWinkApprove

p.s. i am immature fan remember that spoil my post with BLAH BLAH i will show my junoon wala love with interestWink not to forget i am rk's fan so my junoon is worth watching toBlushingyou strip my post and i shall strip everything you strip in my post. i don't want any fight simple.

Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA

Very nice post, Bani.Embarrassed

sree.gattu

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Agreed. Anyone else curious to know what song they'll be playing on them for this track? 

i am. it better be the best songBig smile

DushtDanaf.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by .Shiva.

what did BIWI said NO NEVER.
dil main ladoo and mouth main Sour ( gosh i am bad with hindi but you know what i meant). see see biwi said he can nor gain her, his ishq nor his junoon challenge for rk and we all know how he fulfills them. hence, he will show biwi his junoon she said it and he will do itClapDancing

HAI LA HAI LA!  he said she is his own, he is taking what is his and she is his BIWI own BIWI, she is his and she is coming to their home her own house. ISH! after this line how can i not melt re. he said in few words that he loves her, wants her, needs her.PartyDancing BIWI liked it see she called him nuts and he even agrees to it.

ISH! rk's dialogue kuch tum mera shikar karo...kuch main tumharaBlushing hai rk is fida over madhu's anger, temper and her jungli billi actsEmbarrassed remember he likes his biwi as jungli billi not chup rehne wali billi. i so loved how rk said i am a mirror of your dressing table i have seen you more then you have seen yourself meaning he knows his biwi in and out. when she will react, when she will fight, when she will be silent, when she will be sweet he has observed her very nicely.

Me doing Dance. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge with band baja barat.DancingDancing

HAI! he carried her in his arms and did ghar pravesh Dancing everyone welcome mrs. madhu rishabh kundra. she is in and every bad things is out biwi does not like liquor so get that out of my roomROFLso much respect for his biwi's likes and dislikesEmbarrassed

BRAVO sikky you are so right he can be batamize, ghatiya but he sure has style and NONE can deny thatApprove his style rk's ki STYLECool

WOW BRAVO RK! you said it what we are saying hubby and wife fights but that does not mean they will separate.they are husband and wife no matter what madhu or rk thinks and today by bringing madhu with full rights put an extra stamp on it that rishbala are married with a forever MRK on itWinkApprove

p.s. i am immature fan remember that spoil my post with BLAH BLAH i will show my junoon wala love with interestWink not to forget i am rk's fan so my junoon is worth watching toBlushingyou strip my post and i shall strip everything you strip in my post. i don't want any fight simple.

Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA

Very nice post, Bani.Embarrassed

thanks leelaaBig smile
Hdhd IF-Addictz
Hdhd
Hdhd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
for me today's episode was ok...m still stuck to replaying the holi episode ever since...dat was magical...n m hoping for crazy magic tomo!! cant wait to c tomo's episode!!!Day Dreaming

yeh haseen pair zameen par mat rakhna, bhaag jayenge!!  dat was epic ClapHeart

sree.gattu

ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
awesome.dear
love.rk like always
yaar how can i hate him???? i simply cant
iam helpless un love with his style and dialouges