Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This episode was aaawwweeesssooommee! loved the dialogues !! and how can I forget the KISS!!   Madhu you won't get such a kamina anywhere, make the full use of ishqwala kammena!tuo ooo good episode!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post Bani Ji🤗
But today, I didn't enjoy him AT ALL, specially when he said "What mistake" that hurt me really very much! As much as I enjoyed VD's acting today, I didnt enjoy RK for the first time!! C'mon dude, how can anybody call it a "khatti meethi nok jhok". I quit.

(Don't get upset, I had a BAD day today, and plus I ACTUALLY didnt enjoy his antics today)

VD was exceptional! The fact that he makes you hate RK proves he's EXCEPTIONALLY good at what he does!!Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL bani 2day RK really crack me with his literally cracking dialogues, he was dialogues ka dhakun 2day, from that evil passioan kiss to the grah pravesh and the main thing BBBing deeps with drug wala dialogues , and specailly press ko impress karne ka waqt nahin, I find him like darr wala sharukh khan a very complex characetr,
  last but not least VD was exceptional he has gone in depth of RK character superb acting.
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See na bani I told u it is super se upar episode today...😆😆😆...many think that he need a doctor, he is out of order and today he agreed that he is out of order...man I am waiting for the day after all these drama finishes and how madhu will settle in this house as now RK is in full mood to make her his...😆😆😆😆
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today rk was jst wow... fadoo post baani... m luving ur ps nw a days... ur junoon wala luv.. ufff... 😆
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i LOVED my rk today..mu hero is back..ISH!
and that kiss..☺️ ☺️
and that SOUND...☺️ i immediately looked down at my hand as though it was on fire..as if he did that to me...☺️ and then my face was like 🤪 i lost total control!

rk was awesome..just give him to me and i'll scoop him up and have him as an icecream..😲 🤣 i am that impressed with him today! 😆

and sikki's dialogue to dips - ab sabhi ki pati-biwi hain is ghar mai..to koi idhar udhar jake gadbad nahi karega! 🤣 🤣

he clearly meant rk dips..poor guy!

and then rk's kaba mai haddi one! 🤗 🤣
and the way he said those people to arrange his room was so sweet..he cares so much for her..🤗
best part was mr india film! 🤣
i was like - kameene..tu sudrega nai na..itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi..you want to watch a film?

his MRS. india dialogue...everything was awesome!

want more of episodes like this one

and the only glitch was..HOW cud rk say that he wont apologize? it WASNT anything? really?

well anyways..other than that...final analysis - SUPER - DUPER HIT! 
👏
EKDUM RK style..ahaan! 😎
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LE JAYENGE LE JAYENGE DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGEUFF RK WAS TOO GOOD😳I CANT WAIT FR TOMORROW EPI
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice post , Rk jo bhi karta hain ishtyle mein karta hain

Epi looks great, will watch it  !!
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely post...and nice title .😆le gaya madhu ko right kameena..poor madhu..😭phir se haq jata raha hai aur pehli baar kissi bhi de di..uff..precap..aur emotional atyachar..😆rishbala rocks..dvd rocks..👍🏼
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
le jayenge le jaenge dil wale dulhanya le jayenge reh jayenge rehjayenge sare dekhty reh jayenge🤣🤣
Rk le gya apni jungli billi🤣
style he bande main yar😎
haye tera emotional atayachar🤣🤣
awsome post bani🤗