Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA

Posted: 11 years ago

what did BIWI said NO NEVER.
dil main ladoo and mouth main Sour ( gosh i am bad with hindi but you know what i meant). see see biwi said he can nor gain her, his ishq nor his junoon challenge for rk and we all know how he fulfills them. hence, he will show biwi his junoon she said it and he will do it👏

HAI LA HAI LA!  he said she is his own, he is taking what is his and she is his BIWI own BIWI, she is his and she is coming to their home her own house. ISH! after this line how can i not melt re. he said in few words that he loves her, wants her, needs her.🥳 BIWI liked it see she called him nuts and he even agrees to it.

ISH! rk's dialogue kuch tum mera shikar karo...kuch main tumhara☺️ hai rk is fida over madhu's anger, temper and her jungli billi acts😳 remember he likes his biwi as jungli billi not chup rehne wali billi. i so loved how rk said i am a mirror of your dressing table i have seen you more then you have seen yourself meaning he knows his biwi in and out. when she will react, when she will fight, when she will be silent, when she will be sweet he has observed her very nicely.

Me doing Dance. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge with band baja barat.

HAI! he carried her in his arms and did ghar pravesh everyone welcome mrs. madhu rishabh kundra. she is in and every bad things is out biwi does not like liquor so get that out of my room🤣so much respect for his biwi's likes and dislikes😳

BRAVO sikky you are so right he can be batamize, ghatiya but he sure has style and NONE can deny that his style rk's ki STYLE😎

WOW BRAVO RK! you said it what we are saying hubby and wife fights but that does not mean they will separate.they are husband and wife no matter what madhu or rk thinks and today by bringing madhu with full rights put an extra stamp on it that rishbala are married with a forever MRK on it😉

p.s. i am immature fan remember that spoil my post with BLAH BLAH i will show my junoon wala love with interest😉 not to forget i am rk's fan so my junoon is worth watching to☺️you strip my post and i shall strip everything you strip in my post. i don't want any fight simple.

LOL...

first to title and that too in hindi 🤣 🤣 🤣

then yes u r very bad in hindi 🤣

but wow u tried 🤣

and yes today RK was superb the real RK..

and that shikar wala dialogue just awesome RK 🤣

u r sach me right kameena 🤣

lol sach me DDLJ with BBB 🤣

grah pravesh dubara karaya wo bhi RK style me

loved it..re

btw PS 😉
afterall we kameenas always want such kameena episode toh we r certainly going to dance..im telling u RK is not frm dis planet..he n his junoon is just out of dis world..😳😳 

he makes us mad n crazy wid him..love him to d core..idk about mature people but mujh jaise immature ko toh yahi sab pasand aata hai..😆😆

btw i loved ur P.S more dan ur post..🤣🤣
Edited by love.abhay - 11 years ago
le gaya le gaya dil legaya haaye re merea munda dil legaya 🤣
Rks junoon ki.koi hadd nahi hai
loved him man oh gosh he was fantastic mindblowng n beyond words..
he said mai normal kab tha biwi.. agrree he is much muvh better dan normal ppl n his pagal pan for biwi is his love..gosh after many days feels like watching MEIEJ 🤣
show mai jaise aj jaan aagayi
hats off to VD for such a performance..
btw bani ur PS 🤣Edited by nidu_dsena - 11 years ago
fantabulous dialogues!!!👏
heights of kameenpanti !!😛
what more do we immature RKians want?!!😆

n 👎🏼 to haters!!!
LOL...🤣 

its a worth watching episode😉

finally RK is back wid a bang
Awesum post bani...omg!..m falling 4 ma right kamina more and more day by day...rk ka junoon wala luv dekhte dekhte mujhe mere stylish kaminey ka junoon ho gya...haaye!.he brought his biwi in his arms with full hubby right...and remember he kissed her first time on her hand..dat shikar wala dialogue wz amazing...i hope Rk really meant dis double meaning dialogue...blush...he is stylish,sexy kamina...no one can deny it and evn Sikky admit it 2day...luv u vd.

today RK/VD done a fabulous acting...

really today episode more rishbala made me happy😳...than that sultan🤢

it's really a worth watching episode...
enjoyed it alot...
rk deepali ki😡 band bajaaya 🤣
🤣
"kabaab mein haddi...deepali...kutto ko dena...🤣🤣🤣"

nice post bani👏

😆 great post today was a good episode rk back rk shtyle
bang on post bani.🤣
everybody shocks,rk rocks🤣
rk is the entertainment factor.its a fact.he makes show interesting.deal wid it🤣
i watch the show 4 entertainment only not for sum social msg🤣🤣🤣
plus-p.s r alot in trend now-a-days🤣🤣🤣