Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Le Gaya Madhu Ko Mr. RIGHT KAMEENA

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

what did BIWI said NO NEVER.
dil main ladoo and mouth main Sour ( gosh i am bad with hindi but you know what i meant). see see biwi said he can nor gain her, his ishq nor his junoon challenge for rk and we all know how he fulfills them. hence, he will show biwi his junoon she said it and he will do itClapDancing

HAI LA HAI LA!  he said she is his own, he is taking what is his and she is his BIWI own BIWI, she is his and she is coming to their home her own house. ISH! after this line how can i not melt re. he said in few words that he loves her, wants her, needs her.PartyDancing BIWI liked it see she called him nuts and he even agrees to it.

ISH! rk's dialogue kuch tum mera shikar karo...kuch main tumharaBlushing hai rk is fida over madhu's anger, temper and her jungli billi actsEmbarrassed remember he likes his biwi as jungli billi not chup rehne wali billi. i so loved how rk said i am a mirror of your dressing table i have seen you more then you have seen yourself meaning he knows his biwi in and out. when she will react, when she will fight, when she will be silent, when she will be sweet he has observed her very nicely.

Me doing Dance. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge with band baja barat.DancingDancing

HAI! he carried her in his arms and did ghar pravesh Dancing everyone welcome mrs. madhu rishabh kundra. she is in and every bad things is out biwi does not like liquor so get that out of my roomROFLso much respect for his biwi's likes and dislikesEmbarrassed

BRAVO sikky you are so right he can be batamize, ghatiya but he sure has style and NONE can deny thatApprove his style rk's ki STYLECool

WOW BRAVO RK! you said it what we are saying hubby and wife fights but that does not mean they will separate.they are husband and wife no matter what madhu or rk thinks and today by bringing madhu with full rights put an extra stamp on it that rishbala are married with a forever MRK on itWinkApprove

p.s. i am immature fan remember that spoil my post with BLAH BLAH i will show my junoon wala love with interestWink not to forget i am rk's fan so my junoon is worth watching toBlushingyou strip my post and i shall strip everything you strip in my post. i don't want any fight simple.

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01vivi112armanmallikjenny8891avni22rocksRknMadhusukritimishraleo555soni_khan13divyababuxxROSHxxPrarthna.BmariyakamranbonhishikhatharuTWAberry12345psk08rupa1939briasweetdearsanaammuhinapriyaapvsluvyou..PlayfulKiss..baisakh45tashug9mahimesha.SoulMates.shinseenEvashBhataktiAtma.Neutral_MonateletubbyRuthlessQueenvioletshineMFarah13JOHNdaCENASimple-Girlcool_sriColdEnchantressduaa92saijahnavi--Rose--priyachand..Tangled..sree.gattu__smita__war_is_peacenidu-dsenaBinKuchKahe.suk19ananya2000PristineSoulDushtDanaf.Abhiya_Visufairy_tales.Chashmish.xxAqeelahxxNeha10.BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa..FairyDust.susan7ayaazukideewaniskandi_Tangled_Eternal_Stud.Bonfire_Heart.Heartless_Freaksilent.desireMuneebaSheikhflora212EvIlNeSs_RoCkZBabajiKaThulluleelaa9HdhdHybrid_Freak

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
LOL...

first to title and that too in hindi ROFL ROFL ROFL

then yes u r very bad in hindi ROFL

but wow u tried ROFL

and yes today RK was superb the real RK..

and that shikar wala dialogue just awesome RK ROFL

u r sach me right kameena ROFL

lol sach me DDLJ with BBB ROFL

grah pravesh dubara karaya wo bhi RK style me

loved it..re

btw PS Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranrupa1939MFarah13saijahnavisree.gattu

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
afterall we kameenas always want such kameena episode toh we r certainly going to dance..im telling u RK is not frm dis planet..he n his junoon is just out of dis world..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

he makes us mad n crazy wid him..love him to d core..Day Dreamingidk about mature people but mujh jaise immature ko toh yahi sab pasand aata hai..LOLLOL

btw i loved ur P.S more dan ur post..ROFLROFL

Edited by love.abhay - 10 April 2013 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattusaijahnavi

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikMFarah13saijahnavisree.gattu

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
fantabulous dialogues!!!Clap
heights of kameenpanti !!Tongue
what more do we immature RKians want?!!LOL

Thumbs Down to haters!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattusaijahnavianitarani

tashug9 Goldie
tashug9
tashug9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
LOL...ROFL 

its a worth watching episodeWink

finally RK is back wid a bangDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikMFarah13saijahnavisree.gattu

Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Awesum post bani...omg!..m falling 4 ma right kamina more and more day by day...rk ka junoon wala luv dekhte dekhte mujhe mere stylish kaminey ka junoon ho gya...haaye!.he brought his biwi in his arms with full hubby right...and remember he kissed her first time on her hand..dat shikar wala dialogue wz amazing...i hope Rk really meant dis double meaning dialogue...blush...he is stylish,sexy kamina...no one can deny it and evn Sikky admit it 2day...luv u vd.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

today RK/VD done a fabulous acting...

really today episode more rishbala made me happyEmbarrassed...than that sultanDead

it's really a worth watching episode...
enjoyed it alot...
rk deepali kiAngry band bajaaya ROFL
ROFL
"kabaab mein haddi...deepali...kutto ko dena...ROFLROFLROFL"

nice post baniClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13sree.gattu

Go to top