Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ovi should be devastated that she lost her baby as she is the one responsible for the lost. Not anyone else. Her conscience has to bother her. This is what you get for being irresponsible.

Ovi's husband did not betrayed her. He himself did not know about purvi/onir decision to give ovi purvi's baby. He found out just days before ovi and he so much wanted to protect her from this hurt that is happening now that he decide against telling her. That makes him a bad husband na?

What arjun has to do to show he mourns the death of one of his children? I guess that he has to ill treat one to show that he loves the other and mourn for the other. that would make him a great father๐Ÿคฃ

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rayadallie

Ovi should be devastated that she lost her baby as she is the one responsible for the lost. Not anyone else. Her conscience has to bother her. This is what you get for being irresponsible.

Ovi's husband did not betrayed her. He himself did not know about purvi/onir decision to give ovi purvi's baby. He found out just days before ovi and he so much wanted to protect her from this hurt that is happening now that he decide against telling her. That makes him a bad husband na?

What arjun has to do to show he mourns the death of one of his children? I guess that he has to ill treat one to show that he loves the other and mourn for the other. that would make him a great father๐Ÿคฃ

evn whn arjun came to know,did he bother to evn ask abt his baby sex,or evn mourn for his dead baby,d way ovi did today.
he was mre interested to knw abt his and purvi baby,not abt his deasd baby-and that  mke him a bad father
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

evn whn arjun came to know,did he bother to evn ask abt his baby sex,or evn mourn for his dead baby,d way ovi did today.

he was mre interested to knw abt his and purvi baby,not abt his deasd baby-and that  mke him a bad father

sherma, apparetnly it is being objective when one says that arjun need not mourn for his other baby as ovi brought it upon herself and so only she should mourn..I am giving up fighting that kind of logic only! It trumps me, I am not that evolved:P 

He protects Ovi by doing clandestine meetings with Purvi and listening to her lecture him about lying to his spouse...I wish people loved such husbands in reality too :P LOL. Sadly they are called names and cheats and looked down upon by everyone...But Arjun is so handsome, it is hard for people here to look at him "objectively" and anything he does is lord ram like...Even if its showing no remorse for his own dead baby...Maybe it is allowed for him to have sex with two women, one being a lover one being a wife and then he can choose which baby he loves more...and the other should be discarded..this is objective reasoning..LOL

As for Purvi, whatever she odes is clean slate goes back to that one deal on the hilltop...Basically, that deal made her so mental that Purvi is what she is today, a snake in everyone's lives...:P So you can justify all her acts in terms of "objective reasoning" hahaahhah

I cried while watching Ovi mourn her dead baby and I laughed thanks to this forum and the comments:P Quite a day in PR :P
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari87

sherma, apparetnly it is being objective when one says that arjun need not mourn for his other baby as ovi brought it upon herself and so only she should mourn..I am giving up fighting that kind of logic only! It trumps me, I am not that evolved:P 

He protects Ovi by doing clandestine meetings with Purvi and listening to her lecture him about lying to his spouse...I wish people loved such husbands in reality too :P LOL. Sadly they are called names and cheats and looked down upon by everyone...But Arjun is so handsome, it is hard for people here to look at him "objectively" and anything he does is lord ram like...Even if its showing no remorse for his own dead baby...Maybe it is allowed for him to have sex with two women, one being a lover one being a wife and then he can choose which baby he loves more...and the other should be discarded..this is objective reasoning..LOL

As for Purvi, whatever she odes is clean slate goes back to that one deal on the hilltop...Basically, that deal made her so mental that Purvi is what she is today, a snake in everyone's lives...:P So you can justify all her acts in terms of "objective reasoning" hahaahhah

I cried while watching Ovi mourn her dead baby and I laughed thanks to this forum and the comments:P Quite a day in PR :P

@ bold Purvi and arjun shared a relationship before arjun and ovi's marriage. A child is the result of that relationship. Are you saying that arjun should cut off all communication with purvi about that part of their lives? In the real world things like this dont happen. A man and a woman that shares a child do communicate no matter what.  Their wife/husband is aware of this and hence should also be aware that they just cannot ignore each other.  Not everytime the man reaches the woman he has to get permission from his wife to speak to the woman who bore a child for him or have to verbatim what they discuss when they met. A marriage is based on trust first and foremost and if arjun's wife cannot trust him, then she will forever be unhappy.

@red Can you really explain to me what arjun should have done to show that he mourns the lost of his child with ovi. should he have cried and sulk like ovi to prove this?๐Ÿ˜†

pari87 thumbnail
@ bold Purvi and arjun shared a relationship before arjun and ovi's marriage. A child is the result of that relationship. Are you saying that arjun should cut off all communication with purvi about that part of their lives? In the real world things like this dont happen. A man and a woman that shares a child do communicate no matter what.  Their wife/husband is aware of this and hence should also be aware that they just cannot ignore each other.  Not everytime the man reaches the woman he has to get permission from his wife to speak to the woman who bore a child for him or have to verbatim what they discuss when they met. A marriage is based on trust first and foremost and if arjun's wife cannot trust him, then she will forever be unhappy.

@red Can you really explain to me what arjun should have done to show that he mourns the lost of his child with ovi. should he have cried and sulk like ovi to prove this?๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Dear raydallie, 

Unfortunately, I am not as evolved to keep arguing with your logic at hand...Your objectivity I do not understand and it is best if I don't bother explaining mine.. A man who kisses his other daughter after finding out that she is actually his favorite lover's beti, and then does not even spare a thought for the dead child he had with his wife, is not objective in my head at all. But like I said, your objectivity is really a mystery to me on this. So go ahead and defend Arjun-Purvi for all their worth, I don't care. Trust comes if husband gives it too. Arjun does nothing that would inspire trust, but maybe like I said, your objectivity is so sharp that his love for Purvi and clandestine meetings should all be considered trustworthy. I am not evolved in this case. So spare me.

When a person loses a child, they do sit sulk and mourn, Maybe in your world it is different. Maybe a dead child should be just left off and no body should sit and even think about her/him cuz hey, should he just sit and sulk cuz he lost candy? Oh no, he lost a baby? Same thing. 

your smiley for a dead child's mournign explains your thinking. I cannot argue with that. Peace out. 
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

prove wat?
u meant to say a father shld not cry for his dead baby.
and if sum1 cries,its natak?my dad is very tough man,but my mom had tld me,he cried like a baby whn i lost my elder sister.
forget mourning,atleast arjun for once shld ahve thought abt his dead baby,shout or evn slap punir for hiding abt his baby,but he was so memorised and tuched by purvi sacrifice----
arjun is a disgusting man,
many beleive arvi are made for each other,they are indeed  Mr AND Mrs DISGUSTING,
they can give complex to punni and mittal

rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari87

Dear raydallie, 

Unfortunately, I am not as evolved to keep arguing with your logic at hand...Your objectivity I do not understand and it is best if I don't bother explaining mine.. A man who kisses his other daughter after finding out that she is actually his favorite lover's beti, and then does not even spare a thought for the dead child he had with his wife, is not objective in my head at all. But like I said, your objectivity is really a mystery to me on this. So go ahead and defend Arjun-Purvi for all their worth, I don't care. Trust comes if husband gives it too. Arjun does nothing that would inspire trust, but maybe like I said, your objectivity is so sharp that his love for Purvi and clandestine meetings should all be considered trustworthy. I am not evolved in this case. So spare me.

When a person loses a child, they do sit sulk and mourn, Maybe in your world it is different. Maybe a dead child should be just left off and no body should sit and even think about her/him cuz hey, should he just sit and sulk cuz he lost candy? Oh no, he lost a baby? Same thing. 

your smiley for a dead child's mournign explains your thinking. I cannot argue with that. Peace out.

I am sorry Pari, I did not know that you took things so personal. I merely discussing the serial. I am not discussing anything real life and I take offense to what you wrote @bold

Just to make my point, not everyone mourn in the same manner. Everyone mourns differently. I see arjun kissing pari to mean that he is grateful to at least have her alive. It does not mean that he does not care for the child that is dead. But it all depends on how you look at the glass - half empty or half full.

Once again sorry if you feel hurt by my comments. I never expected for you to get all emotional over it as its just a serial we are discussing and that your arguments i find interesting since you look at the cup one way while i look at it the other.๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by rayadallie - 11 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That is true! I don't mean to hate on Arjun, but he was more worried about the injustices Purvi was suffering. I don't remember him shedding tears for the baby. I could be wrong though. I only read the updates.
rayadallie thumbnail
I guess purvi should mean nothing to arjun. The woman who bore a child for him out of wedlock and bring it into this world and give it to him and ovi be it knowingly or unknowingly, he should just show no care for her and what she went thru but sit down and cry and sulk to prove that he is sorry for the miscarriage that ovi got. smh
pari87 thumbnail

Dear raydallie, 

I am sorry Pari, I did not know that you took things so personal. I merely discussing the serial. I am not discussing anything real life and I take offense to what you wrote @bold

Just to make my point, not everyone mourn in the same manner. Everyone mourns differently. I see arjun kissing pari to mean that he is grateful to at least have her alive. It does not mean that he does not care for the child that is dead. But it all depends on how you look at the glass - half empty or half full.

Once again sorry if you feel hurt by my comments. I never expected for you to get all emotional over it as its just a serial we are discussing and that your arguments i find interesting since you look at the cup one way while i look at it the other.๐Ÿ˜”

Rayadallie,

To be honest, a dead baby is emotional for many reasons and I abhor the fact that even when they show it in a show, it is so pathetic and reckless and distasteful. I do not find a father who is happy for at least one child, when other is dead. that is not a good father, much less a good human being. Arjun exists only and only for Purvi, not even Pari or his own father. She is the end all for him and that is fine. But then he needs to step out of his marriage, and not make babies with anybody. He should simply build a temple for Purvi and become a poojari there. That;s all he can do best. 

I like debating but I cannot fight hate for a character that is so deep that death is wished upon and even when an actress does a fabulous job, or the character is struggling with the worst pain, people laugh and make fun of death. I find that distasteful and the show is fictional but the people saying all these nasty and hateful things are real on this forum and this is what is disturbing. I am not talking about you, because you simply justify characters, but I am talking about a tno of other people who clearly have the smalles narrowest thinking I have come across. Characters or no charactes, when somebody voices an opinion, it says a lot about them as a person too. 

Dead babies, miscarriages and cheating is no joke in my dictionary. I would not wish that upon Purvi or Rasika even.