Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD Today: Tod do yeh deewarein!! (Page 5)

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

What the first two parts of today's epi could not do, the last part did. This is perhaps exactly what we were missing in the past few epis. The typical HD OTT stuff LOL. A bit of naarebaazi, a bit of netagiri, and a lot of unintentionally funny melodrama.perfect comment 

As expected, Indu was herself with Rajrani. Her hello was unique. She bit Rajrani's finger. Then, she tells her to untie her hands so that she can push her off the building. And if that was not enough, she follows it up with "tere liye toh main hi kaafi hoon". Her being fearless is a good thing when she is in sticky situations. She is so sure of herself that she does not doubt, even for a moment, that all may not turn out right. Excellent spirit, which, sadly, works to her advantage and disadvantage. (Aside: Shruti looked really pretty. Wish they would get her out of those Choti Hitler clothes.)Iwish this rt from her entry. she is just 9.  frocks and fancy dresses will suit her more. in hitler stile choti her scull is seen. 

Anyway, Indu single handedly breaks down an entire wall (I've noticed her penchant for iron bars, doors, and walls) and unashamedly demands to be thanked and congratulated for her smart thinking. (The kid who was mouthing these lines was totally cute...she said these lines as though she was reciting a poem on stage ROFL)

Meanwhile, Indu's parents have got to know that she has been kidnapped by Rajrani and for some time, we have Rishi v/s Indira. Rishi wants to give the chip and get his daughter, while Indira wants to get all the girls and have Rajrani behind bars. Because she has implicit trust in the law. Plus, Indu is the daughter of Indira Rishi Kumar. She is not merely her daughter, but also her pride, honour, and glory. Why this scene was necessary, I don't know. At a plot level, within the confines of HD, we all know Rishi and Indira possess superhuman strength and can save not only this bunch of girls, but also chase every type of miscreant to the ends of the world before the 5 PM deadline is up. So why did they have to show them divided? They have established Rishi as a jugadu character, right? So what prevents them from showing him team up with Indira and use his jugadupan to save Indu and the rest of the girls? Like they did during the Dadi Kapoor track?the wish of cvs to establish hitler once again(as they have spoiled it by showing Husna) prevents them from making of team .I guess. It will be nice if they make this track similar to Dadi Kapoor. I hope they may as lots of remaining of this track. let us wait and watch 

Another grouse: This Rajrani character, like almost every other new entry in HD is vague. In the sense that we are supposed to feel fear because Rajrani ki pahunch pata nahin kahan tak hai, woh pata nahin kya kya kar sakti hai, and so on. But there is either a problem in the way this character is being portrayed or there wasn't sufficient build up to make us fear her. Because I still find her/him comical.Clap

LOL

Anyway, moving on...Indira heads to the police station without Rishi and over there, an old woman is trying to get the police to file her complaint. The police constable is stereotypically apathetic and pushes old woman out the police station. She lands at Indira's feet. Indira sees her granddaughter's photo and while she is still trying to recall where she saw the girl, four other women bring their girl's photos to her and begin wailing incessantly. I mean, instead of going to the police, they surround Indira. LOL Indira, of course, cannot turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to so much suffering and goes inside. I am guessing she went directly into the office of the Commissioner of Police because he was free. Unfortunately, Indira could not approach him for help because he was attending to Rajrani's call. 

So she steps outside and immediately reminds the women around her that this is Mera Bharat Mahaan. A country in which women are treated with utmost respect. That is why rapes occur once every two minutes instead of once every minute (she did not say that...I did). She quotes Sanskrit, which appeals to everyone and they are instantly charged into action. Made me think...Indira should enter politics and run for office. Apart from the much needed reforms at a country level, Sharma Nivas will be automatically maintained. She gets to do exactly what she loves without having to spend sleepless nights over how to run the house.

On a more serious note, Rishi and Indira need to talk. In their eight years apart, they have each walled themselves in. Those walls need to be chipped away and they need to communicate a bit more. They cannot just start off from where they left off back then.good suggestion 

Anyway, Indu's blood stained clothes cause the break down of both Indira and Rishi. Lets see what they come up with tomorrow.

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Oh god, this track is proceeding just the way I had feared it would.  Like you said- netagiri, naarebhaazi, bhashangiri= annoyance to the max.  First of all, I know i'm supposed to not look for logic or even commonsense in HD, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that there is a video of this Rajrani shooting someone and no one freaking can arrest him for it??  Seriously?  And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?  And then despite all this, Indira keeps proclaiming that she has bharosa in the kanoon ROFL So dumb! 

Which brings me to my next point- why do people who want to stand and fight for justice have to be so stupid?  What was the need for Indira to go and openly challenge Rajrani and tell him about the video- couldn't she have gotten justice a bit more discretely?  Par phir naarebazi se mujhe bore karne ka mauka kaise milta ROFL 

Honestly, I didn't feel much of a connect to the sad/emotional scenes either.  Indira was going back and forth between complete disarray and emotional breakdown to being completely lucid and doing naarebaazi- didn't make much sense.  And I don't really feel her connection with Indu- maybe if we had seen more positive interactions between them in the last few episodes, it would have helped.

Well I hope they get Rishi involved in this in a positive way and handle the situation smartly- not with bhashans about asool and all.  But I doubt that will happen so more naarebaazi on the way I suppose. Hitler didi zindabaad...Rajrani haye haye LOL 
@ bold ---  I am sure of this .In anticipation of this myself is enjoying narebaji also. 
@red ---- correct statements--- at present commissioner is busy with talk with RR. Let rishi plays Jugad which make Indira to reach him. then he will see the video .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.

for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.

ranju ---indira is not normal. she is hitler. It is pleasure  to watch  what is not happening in reality .We got freedom from british because of people who  thought beyond  their family. we need such  people today.  we do not find  them around us . at least let cvs. show them in fiction . I like Indra's decision to rescue all girls. I am proud of her. 

AllThingsNice

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Mera Bharat Mahan and Meri HD usase Bhi Mahan .Clap

OMG episode .  Tiranga was   flying high with lots of pride. HD lecturing, reciting Sanskrit Ghyan that no one understood !! ( meaning is my mother land is excellent than Swarg) Lecturing like politician . Kanan you are 100% we are going to see HD running for office . One more character assassination by writers !!???
 Why are the making mockery out of Law in forcemeat department ?  Is this negative social message ?? Since when Indian Kanoon is trust worthy ?? 
  Now about Mother Indira . I want to know one mother in this whole wide  world  will save other girls before her own daughter. I do not care who you are, How Mahan you are ,no one will say those words!if you show me such Mom. I will make sure she will be nominated for Padamshree award!! what a nonsense .the name of such a mother is Panna dai from rajsthan who sacrificed her own son to save prince from Taimoorlang. 
when I was in school i had played the role of panna dai in drama competition.now it is history we can not see such a mother so let them show in fiction at least . we need such people.
  I felt like Indira was away from Indu 8 yrs and she is not connected  with  her. She says all those things about her daughter but I do not think that she really means them or just says these words  because every mother suppose to say them !  I wished there was more mom and daughter  bonding before such horrible track . with this track this bond will become more tight 
     Indu Meri Jan !  Tera to Jawab nahi . You can do any thing. Jay ho !!!  You are trusting Rishi Kumar ? Meri ladali YE KYA  KAHA TUMNE ?? We cannot handle this and sun rays dialog !! This was too much my JAN  !!perfectly said 

I must say . Shurti  looked sooo pretty in red  dress and that big Bindy. Why they make her look like Choti HITLER is beyond me . She looks like RPs  real daughter .same thought here 
   Every thing has been written by various post maker.I am in agreement with them. Make copies of the chip. . Save your daughter first and then get others out in process.  perfect 
 Please write better dialogs ! Stop this nonsense !   We love  show and its cast members !!! This track sucks!!  dis agree its too early comment 

AllThingsNice

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
First, you should win your family and house first, then the society. This is a famous proverb which we use here. If there is no safety for your own daughter and you don't care for your daughter, then what how will you provide the safety & justice to other children of the society.  This is all I have to say.

I think that seperation track is coming up bcoz rishi said that he does not know what he is going to do, if something happens to Indu. But as per article, Indu will be missing and all other girls are safe and rishi may think that this is due to Indira.

So seperation track is coming up...

AllThingsNice

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this hilarious thread KD Hug Really dil se thank you , duniya ke jitne bhi thank you hai , sab thank you Hug

I had so missed HD recently. When HD isn't hilarious , I get bored LOL Thank you CVs for being senseless because more you try putting sense in things , more it gets on my nerves. I am sorry if there is anyone who did not like Indu yesterday but for me she totally rocked ROFL made me laugh with every dialogue of her's. the best one being, "how 'bout you untie my hands and I push you off the roof" ROFL OK! ya she is totally an irritating child but this episode she was nothing but funny. I loved that girl who thanked the chhoti Hitler didi. you are right, aisa lag raha hai ki kisi elocution competition ke liye bulaya gaya hai LOL

Indira was so bent on mujhe uski aapse zyada chinta hai. There are these certain woman who thinks no one can love a child like a mom. What logicConfused? Also , when Indira came to know that Indu has been kidnapped, that BG,Dead mujhe bilkul bhi rona nahi a raha tha. Dead upar se Indu ke liye rona? LOL rona toh Rajjo ke liye tha LOL

Indira's unfaltering trust in law ROFL That scene outside the police station ROFL Those woman who were pleading Indira to help them , director ne unko ye nahi bataya ki Indira ke jane ke baad kya karna hai LOL As soon as Indira left, their faces went back to normal and they dispersed Confused  

The cop who she met in his office, someone tell me that if he was talking to Rajrani then why did he allow Indira inside. Sorry for the question though! I should follow my advice of not questioning when it comes to HD. 

About Indira should turn into a politician, IMHO LOL she would certainly get a job as their speechwriter. She can not become a politician. As someone has said in above comments,  it starts from home, people will question her about what has she done to her own family before she can take up the task of an area, city, state or a country.

@ Dia "And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?" This was amazing. now we have to show the right path to Rajrani to do wrong. LOLWink ultimately toh Indira is immortal, do whatever she is going to come back and ruin it for everyone in SN.

@mona di: ROFL murgi ke liye toh asmaan sar pe utha liya tha. Indu toh usse bhi gayi guzri hai ROFL I agree! I loved the way she was confident that her Rishi Kumar will rescue her soon Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceTBDRESS-Shwetha-Ranjinikishan-dear10-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.

for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.

ranju ---indira is not normal. she is hitler. It is pleasure  to watch  what is not happening in reality .We got freedom from british because of people who  thought beyond  their family. we need such  people today.  we do not find  them around us . at least let cvs. show them in fiction . I like Indra's decision to rescue all girls. I am proud of her

sorry to say nutan i am highly disappointed with indira's dialogues yesterday let people say whatever they want i dont care..because i am also a mother for 2 kids & i can understand the pain if my child gets kidnapped from some1 who is very dangerous..i am not saying indira should only bring back her daughter what i am saying is 1st she should have thought to save her daughter, after that she can save other girls..nobody says selfish for this.

@bold: then what is she?? if she was so special then why she was taking help from rishi for her every steps..again i will ask u the same question nutan..tell me 1 achievement of indira till now without the help of rishi then i will agree she is spl..till then she too like others.

@red: i would have agreed with indira if she had thought to rescue her daughter first..proud for what, for thinking to rescue other girls rather than thinking to rescue her own daugher?? this is a joke actually which is far from reality.

btw indira said to rishi "aap samajneki koshish kyu nahi kartehai rishi"..now what is this nutan?? why she said this..did not rishi agree to help her, did not he say that he is going to fight for her..what else he had to do..yest. he was in tension because his daughter is kidnapped isliye chip poocha..i would say indira pehle tum apna pati ko samjao, listen to him atleast once..everytime he listens to u & follow whatever u says. 

AllThingsNice

kulbirkang Groupbie
kulbirkang
kulbirkang

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
i must admit that u write really well. i always enjoy reading your posts.
btw nice post...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice_saumya_

Go to top