Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD Today: Tod do yeh deewarein!! (Page 4)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Regarding openly challenging to raj rani and telling about the proof wasn't right to me as well . Not  telling and attacking in court was a better option . But then different people have different prospective s . One more thing i will like to attach here...can't they have the copies of the murder video...in ishaan computer through indira mobile...and then through it to everyone's mobile...because in that case even if the chip is snatched either way...they will have the proof . Or the copies of the video will not be considered as proof ? I don't have much knowledge about it . Anyone knows ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Dnyanu16 IF-Dazzler
Dnyanu16
Dnyanu16

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

D'oh pura sarr dard kar diya kuch samajh nahi aaya ki ho raha hai iindu kidnap huyi hai ya murgi kuch samajh nahi aaya mother ke nare bazi se mujhe laga ki murgi chori huyi hai beti nahi ye do buddhi bal ke malik mata pita ko itni akal nahi ki wo chip ki 400 ya 500 copy bana le or raaj rani ko real chip dekar indu ko chhuda len Ermm 
bas mujhe ek cheez hi episode main achchi lagi indu ka uske rishi kumar main vishwas kaash ila ji uss vishwas ko zinda rakhen naki social msg hi deti rahen Stern Smile

are copy bhi banani ki jarurat nahi hain. Kya bletooth se kam nahi hoga kya? Original card me se wo clip dusre ke mobile me send nahi kar sakte kya?? Ab isse sasta aur kya hoga??

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

I will like to mention certain points here...why the rishi v/s indira...it was there because illa was trying to show how do different human beings react to a given situation...there daughter was in risk...they had the liberty to choose...now anyone and everyone will think about his/her child ...and that's what rishi did...without caring that how the small litter girls will be sold...what will there life be...he wanted his daughter back...and was ready to set raj rani free as if the person cannot once again kidnap the girl...i mean what is his work...he kidnap small girls and sell na , so when he can kidnap once...you can kidnap twice as well . On the other hand indira ...wanted security not just for her daughter but for all the girls out there . She wasn't ready to be selfish enough to give the chip in order to get her daughter and push thousand girls in living hell . And i am proud of it...aisi himmat bahut kam logo mein hoti hain...it's not like she loves her daughter less...even she break with the news...but her care for the thousand girls is more...and she said ...and she believed in the daughter too . Of course the scare is inside her too...but she din't let it come out to the extent...and din't give up to the situation . I am proud of you girl is all i can say to indira .
Now coming to the point why indira said about respect for women in india...and you pointed out...about rapes...so when we say that girls are respected  in india  ...we are wrong ????...so what we should say...the girls are not respected...one should not fight back...let the girls go into hell . What was the expectation ????...i wasn't able to understand...i will like to put focus on one more point too...every man in india is not a criminal...and girls are respected ..yes they are...not every person is wrong here...and india is known for its traditions from ages . So atleast i din't had any problem with the statement...what i understood from the statement was she was telling that she will not let the injustice happen with the girls in this country .
Regarding why was indira surrounded...she was because police was useless there...and she has some respect in that area...which she has earned . People trust her . Know that she is a lady who can fight for truth and that's why were requesting her . Regarding joining politics...Was it a joke ?...you feel she should join politics because she wants to fights back against wrong . Confused
Hats of  to Rati Di and shruti for such a brilliant performance in the episode .

First of all, Surbhi, I need to clarify. I am not emotionally attached to either Rishi or Indira. So, my comments on them might seem to Indira (and at other times, Rishi fans) as though I have something personal against them. That's not true.

I will be truthful with you kanan...i was hurt and not just by today's words  . Even in yesterday posts...you clearly pointed out indira...what about rishi who didn't believe her till the time she show proof . Is that trust ?????? Yesterday's post? That was more on Indu. You referring to some earlier post? Okay, here, I'll take this opportunity to mention again that I am not emotionally attached to either. So, tomorrow, if there is a post that points out something about Rishi, then I hope I will not be taken to task by Rishi fans. Tongue I write more from a character and epi perspective and state my perspective in my way. Maybe its just me, but I really find melodrama and OTT scenes funny. So, I apologize in advance for any hurt caused. Surbhi I really appreciate your openness in telling me as much. Thank you. But please understand that I really do not appreciate the characterization in HD too much. You are perhaps more accepting about it than me, but I find it very lopsided. I really believe that Rishi's character is handled badly.

Surbhi, your statement about Rishi's trust...when has he not trusted her? He was asking her for the proof in that way because she was not showing him the proof. So he used a tactic to get her to show it. I am assuming you are referring to that...if it was something in Monday's epi then I don't know. I missed it.

I think you understood my post to mean that I am abusing Indira. But I am actually against the writers' abuse of Rishi. You seem to be totally convinced that Rishi is inherently selfish and can only think of himself and his daughter. Which is exactly what I am questioning. Its not as though he does not possess good intentions or is so excessively selfish that he can throw others (in this case, little girls) into danger without a second thought for his personal motives. This divide, to me, was totally unnecessary and exaggerated. They could have teamed up and made this easier for each other. That was the only point I was trying to make there. You disagree and thats completely fine.

All i want to ask is...if rishi would have been supporting indira in the case...the tables would have turn...and everyone would have felt that inshi have shown courage...they have taken the decision that they will save the girls . Ab kisi ko toh sach ke liye khade hona hoga etc etc . Just because rishi is not there...now indira will be ridiculed in the forum for the same act . She wants to stop something like human trafficking...and instead of encouragement...support...she gets this ...from us ... Nobody is mocking or ridiculing Indira for her intent. She wants to stop trafficking and no one is laughing at her for that. It is for the way it was shown. Some points are valid. She has a video showing Rajrani's crime. I am sure Indira does not need to compromise her principles and she and Rishi do not have to fight and disagree at a time when they need to be shown together. That way, the other kids can also be rescued without all the associated tamasha. 

About the point about respect for women in India, I am not sure when I said that girls should be left to die and rot and not be protected. Or that we should not fight back! Where did that come from?? Which part of my post made you feel that???

I am against platitudes. Thats why I find the naarebaazi that they regularly use in the show funny. I find melodrama funny. Whenever a character (like the railway station attendant or the psychiatrist) comes along and says "I tell my daughter to be like you" I find it funny. I find it really tough to believe that outside a police station, people just gathered around a commoner in a matter of minutes to get their problems sorted. I cannot relate to it. Maybe you can and again, thats fine.

Yup i can relate...i have seen narabaaji and this kind of support as well in real life . My mom is running a school just  because she wanted to educate children from below poverty backgrounds . The fees their is negligible...its just my mom's heart is so attached there ...that she just want to run it ..She gets all of this...all this respect...and not just her...even when i go to school...i am treated with so much respect and i am just a child . I can proudly say she has earned it .and when people say i wish my daughter becomes like you...it makes me proud as well . And you know not just education...parents come their with other problems too and she tries to help them at their level best . Now its not her duty to entertain...and neither they should come to her . Its because they have trust in her . .. Beautiful Clap This, I can totally relate to. Because I look up to one teacher of mine in the same way. There have been many teachers, but all cannot be looked up to. So I totally relate to the respect given to your mom...she has truly earned it. I cannot say that I relate to or look up to Indira in this same manner.

About her joining politics, I was completely joking. Politics is not for people like Indira who call a spade a spade. Sorry if that joke hurt you, but no. She does not belong there.

I am happy it was a joke only. I did guessed that .

@bold: "every man in India is not a criminal" -- ages ago, when Zara was still around and Lahorewali had been kidnapped, they had given Zara a line "if you think that your daughters are not safe after a certain hour, then I would say the problem is with men" or some such. Don't remember exactly. But I do remember that Dia (Walden) and I had the same exchange. Are they trying to say that all men are rapists? Why should good men be under fire for the mistakes of some?

It was not about that...when zara said it ...it was just in a taunting way...as the father was accompanying the daughter...saying he can't leave her alone...and will accompany her back too...so she was like...khatra ladko se hain...unhe band kar do then . She dint meant it like ki band kar do actually .  I think we both agree on this. Unless I am missing a point you are trying to make. I still did not understand which part of my post made you think that I am against fighting for the safety of women. All I was trying to say was that I felt this scene was out of place. Her kid has been kidnapped, the police is in Rajrani's pocket, she has the larger agenda of saving many more kids...lines about desh and desh bhakti and just did not make sense at that time. Strictly my opinion. Digression: You may disagree, but I find that HD does not handle social issues well at all. That Mandira rape track was totally murdered. My point is that if you cannot do justice to it, don't include it. Some of these issues are serious and HD trivializes them. They had the Indu parenting track, which I thought was really going well. But they chose to include this and digress.

About the performances, except the chap playing Rajrani, I think all were superb in their own way. Thats why we all tune in every evening and thats what keeps this show going!

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Regarding openly challenging to raj rani and telling about the proof wasn't right to me as well . Not  telling and attacking in court was a better option . But then different people have different prospective s . One more thing i will like to attach here...can't they have the copies of the murder video...in ishaan computer through indira mobile...and then through it to everyone's mobile...because in that case even if the chip is snatched either way...they will have the proof . Or the copies of the video will not be considered as proof ? I don't have much knowledge about it . Anyone knows ?

Copies should be considered proof. No? That bluetooth idea sounds good. That would be the original.

nutan7

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi1

One thing today missing ingredient was "REALITY".   In reality when their own kid is kidnapped, parents will be devastated, how much strong their will power is..  There first motive will be how to get their child back with our any harm done to them.  

In the midst of her daughter kidnapped, Mother can give all the mahaan bhasan and think about saving the whole worldLOLLOL 
Tomorrow Mother  will fight and rescue all of them with her super woman powersLOLLOL.. Where is the reality??????

But this is HD, any thing can happen .. Alone Indu with the iron rod( it is to heavy)... but our super hero girl Indu can break a huge chunk of wall with out help of any oneLOLLOL

You echoed me Saumya Di... I watched the epi silently throughout... In between i couldnt stop myself smiling for the adorable darling (As sumit describes) Shruti and Laughing when the screen zoomed "MERA BHARAT MAHAAN"  and scenes following it..
At the end.. The The Word which came out from me and my family with a big question mark was the one you have written in bold " REALITY "

Totally agree that todays epi was unethically exaggeratedApprove( Naarebaazi  Re-loadedROFL)
when Indu said.. "Tere liye toh main hi kaafi Hu".. In reality, a paedophile would have completely had his hand over her.. SIGH.
This dialogue made my dayShocked AngryDead.
I hope no parent takes this and teaches something like this to his kid as a mechanism to get out of such a trap ! Please.. A big No. Infact, what i was taught was to never utter anything that instigates such flthy criminals to execute a bigger crime..
In the acts of  defence, One needs to know more importantly "What Not To Do" rather than knowing "What To Do" .
I dont understand why cvs always always always make her chirp those dialogues of choti hitler style.. It even kills the some essence this show had once brought to the word "HITLER". Give it a Break Yaar !

In a gist, i would say,There are many deewarein that cvs need to break to make their show more convincing..CVS.. TODH DOH YE SSARI DEEWAREIN Wink.( kyu matru, sahi kaha naa ?!Wink)
1. Give Some  Reality
2.Time the dialogues with naturality
3.Please stop conveying messages through hilarious symbolism( If mera Bharat mahaaan could manage to change society's outlook, You would have not thought of making HD..Plain Simple Ila Mam !)
And Lastly, "Please Make Inshi Talk "...husssh !Ermm

Edited by light_28 - 10 April 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice-Shwetha-Heema22

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luminos3

Originally posted by -dear10-

D'oh pura sarr dard kar diya kuch samajh nahi aaya ki ho raha hai iindu kidnap huyi hai ya murgi kuch samajh nahi aaya mother ke nare bazi se mujhe laga ki murgi chori huyi hai beti nahi ye do buddhi bal ke malik mata pita ko itni akal nahi ki wo chip ki 400 ya 500 copy bana le or raaj rani ko real chip dekar indu ko chhuda len Ermm 

bas mujhe ek cheez hi episode main achchi lagi indu ka uske rishi kumar main vishwas kaash ila ji uss vishwas ko zinda rakhen naki social msg hi deti rahen Stern Smile

Mona ROFLROFLROFL Tu hamesha baazi maar leti hain! Mereko itni hasi aa rahi hain abhi! Arey 400 500 copies banane ke liye paise chahiye! Saare paise toh Indu ki school fees mein chale gayein!ROFLROFLROFL Murgi se yaad aaya Lahorewaali ki special pyaar uski murgi ke liye!ROFLROFL

Incorrigible! Both of you! LOLLOL

Truely... ROFLROFLROFL
Mona Di.. Bang On yaar.. indu ka Rk ke liye Vishwaas.. Saachii, pura epi dekhni ki taakat mujhe iss eklaute dilogue ne di... Big smile

Edited by light_28 - 10 April 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice-Shwetha-RanjinikishanHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Mera Bharat Mahan and Meri HD usase Bhi Mahan .

OMG episode .  Tiranga was   flying high with lots of pride. HD lecturing, reciting Sanskrit Ghyan that no one understood !! Lecturing like politician . Kanan you are 100% we are going to see HD running for office . One more character assassination by writers !!
 Why are the making mockery out of Law in forcemeat department ?  Is this negative social message ?? Since when Indian Kanoon is trust worthy ?? 
  Now about Mother Indira . I want to know one mother in this whole wide  world  will save other girls before her own daughter. I do not care who you are, How Mahan you are ,no one will say those words!if you show me such Mom. I will make sure she will be nominated for Padamshree award!! what a nonsense .

I felt like Indira was away from Indu 8 yrs and she is not connected  with  her. She says all those things about her daughter but I do not think that she really means them or just says these words  because every mother suppose to say them !  I wished there was more mom and daughter  bonding before such horrible track . 
     Indu Meri Jan !  Tera to Jawab nahi . You can do any thing. Jay ho !!!  You are trusting Rishi Kumar ? Meri ladali YE KYA  KAHA TUMNE ?? We cannot handle this and sun rays dialog !! This was too much my JAN  !!

I must say . Shurti  looked sooo pretty in red  dress and that big Bindy. Why they make her look like Choti HITLER is beyond me . She looks like RPs  real daughter . 
   Every thing has been written by various post maker.I am in agreement with them. Make copies of the chip. . Save your daughter first and then get others out in process.  
 Please write better dialogs ! Stop this nonsense !   We love  show and its cast members !!! This track sucks!!  

Edited by Heema22 - 10 April 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice-Shwetha-Ranjinikishan

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

What the first two parts of today's epi could not do, the last part did. This is perhaps exactly what we were missing in the past few epis. The typical HD OTT stuff LOL. A bit of naarebaazi, a bit of netagiri, and a lot of unintentionally funny melodrama. perfect comment Clap

As expected, Indu was herself with Rajrani. Her hello was unique. She bit Rajrani's finger. Then, she tells her to untie her hands so that she can push her off the building. And if that was not enough, she follows it up with "tere liye toh main hi kaafi hoon". Her being fearless is a good thing when she is in sticky situations. She is so sure of herself that she does not doubt, even for a moment, that all may not turn out right. Excellent spirit, which, sadly, works to her advantage and disadvantage. (Aside: Shruti looked really pretty. Wish they would get her out of those Choti Hitler clothes.)this is my wish rt from her entry . she is just 9 years old she will look in frocks and fancy dresses. 

Anyway, Indu single handedly breaks down an entire wall (I've noticed her penchant for iron bars, doors, and walls) and unashamedly demands to be thanked and congratulated for her smart thinking. (The kid who was mouthing these lines was totally cute...she said these lines as though she was reciting a poem on stage ROFL)

Meanwhile, Indu's parents have got to know that she has been kidnapped by Rajrani and for some time, we have Rishi v/s Indira. Rishi wants to give the chip and get his daughter, while Indira wants to get all the girls and have Rajrani behind bars. Because she has implicit trust in the law. Plus, Indu is the daughter of Indira Rishi Kumar. She is not merely her daughter, but also her pride, honour, and glory. Why this scene was necessary, I don't know. At a plot level, within the confines of HD, we all know Rishi and Indira possess superhuman strength and can save not only this bunch of girls, but also chase every type of miscreant to the ends of the world before the 5 PM deadline is up. So why did they have to show them divided? They have established Rishi as a jugadu character, right? So what prevents them from showing him team up with Indira and use his jugadupan to save Indu and the rest of the girls? Like they did during the Dadi Kapoor track?cvs wish to extablish hitler again ( as they have spoiled it by showing Husna) prevents them from nice iea of making team.It will be nice to watch similar track of dadi kapoor . I stiil have hopes It will go as per our wish.

Another grouse: This Rajrani character, like almost every other new entry in HD is vague. In the sense that we are supposed to feel fear because Rajrani ki pahunch pata nahin kahan tak hai, woh pata nahin kya kya kar sakti hai, and so on. But there is either a problem in the way this character is being portrayed or there wasn't sufficient build up to make us fear her. Because I still find her/him comical.true

Anyway, moving on...Indira heads to the police station without Rishi and over there, an old woman is trying to get the police to file her complaint. The police constable is stereotypically apathetic and pushes old woman out the police station. She lands at Indira's feet. Indira sees her granddaughter's photo and while she is still trying to recall where she saw the girl, four other women bring their girl's photos to her and begin wailing incessantly. I mean, instead of going to the police, they surround Indira. LOL Indira, of course, cannot turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to so much suffering and goes inside. I am guessing she went directly into the office of the Commissioner of Police because he was free. Unfortunately, Indira could not approach him for help because he was attending to Rajrani's call. 

So she steps outside and immediately reminds the women around her that this is Mera Bharat Mahaan. A country in which women are treated with utmost respect. That is why rapes occur once every two minutes instead of once every minute (she did not say that...I did). She quotes Sanskrit, which appeals to everyone and they are instantly charged into action. Made me think...Indira should enter politics and run for office. Apart from the much needed reforms at a country level, Sharma Nivas will be automatically maintained. She gets to do exactly what she loves without having to spend sleepless nights over how to run the house.

On a more serious note, Rishi and Indira need to talk. In their eight years apart, they have each walled themselves in. Those walls need to be chipped away and they need to communicate a bit more. They cannot just start off from where they left off back then.wise suggestion.  Indira --" aap muze samazneki koshis kyu nahi karate? " In fact  rishi does she is not understanding him.

Anyway, Indu's blood stained clothes cause the break down of both Indira and Rishi. Lets see what they come up with tomorrow.

AllThingsNice

Go to top