Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD Today: Tod do yeh deewarein!! (Page 3)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 2753

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
We should just all be grateful that we got such a comedy riot after ages ROFLROFL 
 
The writers should really stop trying so hard with Indira's character...it comes off looking so fake and pretentious...a little subtlety would go a long way! 
 
Hema and Kanan- politician?  Aren't you selling Indira sharma a little short?  Maybe India's first superwoman will suit better- her tagline could be- har burai se ladne wali Hitler LOL (addendum to tagline- lekin agar aap mujhe mere parivar ki burai se bacha sakte hain to call Superwoman HItler didi @...).  LOL
 
 
 


Edited by Walden - 10 April 2013 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1light_28AllThingsNice-sumana--dear10-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 8314

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.


for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNicenutan7

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 8314

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Surbhi123


         I will like to mention certain points here...why the rishi v/s indira...it was there because illa was trying to show how do different human beings react to a given situation...there daughter was in risk...they had the liberty to choose...now anyone and everyone will think about his/her child ...and that's what rishi did...without caring that how the small litter girls will be sold...what will there life be...he wanted his daughter back...and was ready to set raj rani free as if the person cannot once again kidnap the girl...i mean what is his work...he kidnap small girls and sell na , so when he can kidnap once...you can kidnap twice as well . On the other hand indira ...wanted security not just for her daughter but for all the girls out there . She wasn't ready to be selfish enough to give the chip in order to get her daughter and push thousand girls in living hell . And i am proud of it...aisi himmat bahut kam logo mein hoti hain...it's not like she loves her daughter less...even she break with the news...but her care for the thousand girls is more...and she said ...and she believed in the daughter too . Of course the scare is inside her too...but she din't let it come out to the extent...and din't give up to the situation . I am proud of you girl is all i can say to indira .
Now coming to the point why indira said about respect for women in india...and you pointed out...about rapes...so when we say that girls are respected  in india  ...we are wrong ????...so what we should say...the girls are not respected...one should not fight back...let the girls go into hell . What was the expectation ????...i wasn't able to understand...i will like to put focus on one more point too...every man in india is not a criminal...and girls are respected ..yes they are...not every person is wrong here...and india is known for its traditions from ages . So atleast i din't had any problem with the statement...what i understood from the statement was she was telling that she will not let the injustice happen with the girls in this country .
Regarding why was indira surrounded...she was because police was useless there...and she has some respect in that area...which she has earned . People trust her . Know that she is a lady who can fight for truth and that's why were requesting her . Regarding joining politics...Was it a joke ?...you feel she should join politics because she wants to fights back against wrong . Confused
Hats of  to Rati Di and shruti for such a brilliant performance in the episode .


First of all, Surbhi, I need to clarify. I am not emotionally attached to either Rishi or Indira. So, my comments on them might seem to Indira (and at other times, Rishi fans) as though I have something personal against them. That's not true.

I think you understood my post to mean that I am abusing Indira. But I am actually against the writers' abuse of Rishi. You seem to be totally convinced that Rishi is inherently selfish and can only think of himself and his daughter. Which is exactly what I am questioning. Its not as though he does not possess good intentions or is so excessively selfish that he can throw others (in this case, little girls) into danger without a second thought for his personal motives. This divide, to me, was totally unnecessary and exaggerated. They could have teamed up and made this easier for each other. That was the only point I was trying to make there. You disagree and thats completely fine.

About the point about respect for women in India, I am not sure when I said that girls should be left to die and rot and not be protected. Or that we should not fight back! Where did that come from?? Which part of my post made you feel that???

I am against platitudes. Thats why I find the naarebaazi that they regularly use in the show funny. I find melodrama funny. Whenever a character (like the railway station attendant or the psychiatrist) comes along and says "I tell my daughter to be like you" I find it funny. I find it really tough to believe that outside a police station, people just gathered around a commoner in a matter of minutes to get their problems sorted. I cannot relate to it. Maybe you can and again, thats fine. 

About her joining politics, I was completely joking. Politics is not for people like Indira who call a spade a spade. Sorry if that joke hurt you, but no. She does not belong there.

@bold: "every man in India is not a criminal" -- ages ago, when Zara was still around and Lahorewali had been kidnapped, they had given Zara a line "if you think that your daughters are not safe after a certain hour, then I would say the problem is with men" or some such. Don't remember exactly. But I do remember that Dia (Walden) and I had the same exchange. Are they trying to say that all men are rapists? Why should good men be under fire for the mistakes of some?

About the performances, except the chap playing Rajrani, I think all were superb in their own way. Thats why we all tune in every evening and thats what keeps this show going!


@blue: other than sumit's superlative performances daily & inshi scenes i find nothing spl in HD..kitne bi interesting track lelo end mein karaab karke hi chod detehai writers..yes only for these 2 factors i watch HD


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 4485

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

We should just all be grateful that we got such a comedy riot after ages ROFLROFL 
 
The writers should really stop trying so hard with Indira's character...it comes off looking so fake and pretentious...a little subtlety would go a long way! 
 
Hema and Kanan- politician?  Aren't you selling Indira sharma a little short?  Maybe India's first superwoman will suit better- her tagline could be- har burai se ladne wali Hitler LOL (addendum to tagline- lekin agar aap mujhe mere parivar ki burai se bacha sakte hain to call Superwoman HItler didi @...).  LOL
 
 
 

No...certainly not a politician. I take that back. Rishi was Superman once, so yes, Superwoman is acceptable. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28TBDRESS

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 4485

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.


for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.


Your POV and that's fine. But what the writers are doing to Rishi you are doing to Indira LOL

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 2753

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.


for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.


Your POV and that's fine. But what the writers are doing to Rishi you are doing to Indira LOL

 
Yes, Indira thinking of the other girls was definitely a positive thing.  To me the part that was odd was that it happened right after she found out about Indu's kidnapping- there was no instinctive/gut response to give the chip and save her daughter even for a msec and there was absolutely no hesitation/contemplation in making this decision.  That looked unrealistic (just as Rishi not giving a thought about the other girls also looked wholly unrealistic and out of character)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 4485

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luminos3

Originally posted by -dear10-

D'oh pura sarr dard kar diya kuch samajh nahi aaya ki ho raha hai iindu kidnap huyi hai ya murgi kuch samajh nahi aaya mother ke nare bazi se mujhe laga ki murgi chori huyi hai beti nahi ye do buddhi bal ke malik mata pita ko itni akal nahi ki wo chip ki 400 ya 500 copy bana le or raaj rani ko real chip dekar indu ko chhuda len Ermm 

bas mujhe ek cheez hi episode main achchi lagi indu ka uske rishi kumar main vishwas kaash ila ji uss vishwas ko zinda rakhen naki social msg hi deti rahen Stern Smile

Mona ROFLROFLROFL Tu hamesha baazi maar leti hain! Mereko itni hasi aa rahi hain abhi! Arey 400 500 copies banane ke liye paise chahiye! Saare paise toh Indu ki school fees mein chale gayein!ROFLROFLROFL Murgi se yaad aaya Lahorewaali ki special pyaar uski murgi ke liye!ROFLROFL

Incorrigible! Both of you! LOLLOL

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 31320

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Surbhi123


         I will like to mention certain points here...why the rishi v/s indira...it was there because illa was trying to show how do different human beings react to a given situation...there daughter was in risk...they had the liberty to choose...now anyone and everyone will think about his/her child ...and that's what rishi did...without caring that how the small litter girls will be sold...what will there life be...he wanted his daughter back...and was ready to set raj rani free as if the person cannot once again kidnap the girl...i mean what is his work...he kidnap small girls and sell na , so when he can kidnap once...you can kidnap twice as well . On the other hand indira ...wanted security not just for her daughter but for all the girls out there . She wasn't ready to be selfish enough to give the chip in order to get her daughter and push thousand girls in living hell . And i am proud of it...aisi himmat bahut kam logo mein hoti hain...it's not like she loves her daughter less...even she break with the news...but her care for the thousand girls is more...and she said ...and she believed in the daughter too . Of course the scare is inside her too...but she din't let it come out to the extent...and din't give up to the situation . I am proud of you girl is all i can say to indira .
Now coming to the point why indira said about respect for women in india...and you pointed out...about rapes...so when we say that girls are respected  in india  ...we are wrong ????...so what we should say...the girls are not respected...one should not fight back...let the girls go into hell . What was the expectation ????...i wasn't able to understand...i will like to put focus on one more point too...every man in india is not a criminal...and girls are respected ..yes they are...not every person is wrong here...and india is known for its traditions from ages . So atleast i din't had any problem with the statement...what i understood from the statement was she was telling that she will not let the injustice happen with the girls in this country .
Regarding why was indira surrounded...she was because police was useless there...and she has some respect in that area...which she has earned . People trust her . Know that she is a lady who can fight for truth and that's why were requesting her . Regarding joining politics...Was it a joke ?...you feel she should join politics because she wants to fights back against wrong . Confused
Hats of  to Rati Di and shruti for such a brilliant performance in the episode .


First of all, Surbhi, I need to clarify. I am not emotionally attached to either Rishi or Indira. So, my comments on them might seem to Indira (and at other times, Rishi fans) as though I have something personal against them. That's not true.

I will be truthful with you kanan...i was hurt and not just by today's words  . Even in yesterday posts...you clearly pointed out indira...what about rishi who didn't believe her till the time she show proof . Is that trust ??????

I think you understood my post to mean that I am abusing Indira. But I am actually against the writers' abuse of Rishi. You seem to be totally convinced that Rishi is inherently selfish and can only think of himself and his daughter. Which is exactly what I am questioning. Its not as though he does not possess good intentions or is so excessively selfish that he can throw others (in this case, little girls) into danger without a second thought for his personal motives. This divide, to me, was totally unnecessary and exaggerated. They could have teamed up and made this easier for each other. That was the only point I was trying to make there. You disagree and thats completely fine.

All i want to ask is...if rishi would have been supporting indira in the case...the tables would have turn...and everyone would have felt that inshi have shown courage...they have taken the decision that they will save the girls . Ab kisi ko toh sach ke liye khade hona hoga etc etc . Just because rishi is not there...now indira will be ridiculed in the forum for the same act . She wants to stop something like human trafficking...and instead of encouragement...support...she gets this ...from us ...

About the point about respect for women in India, I am not sure when I said that girls should be left to die and rot and not be protected. Or that we should not fight back! Where did that come from?? Which part of my post made you feel that???

I am against platitudes. Thats why I find the naarebaazi that they regularly use in the show funny. I find melodrama funny. Whenever a character (like the railway station attendant or the psychiatrist) comes along and says "I tell my daughter to be like you" I find it funny. I find it really tough to believe that outside a police station, people just gathered around a commoner in a matter of minutes to get their problems sorted. I cannot relate to it. Maybe you can and again, thats fine.

Yup i can relate...i have seen narabaaji and this kind of support as well in real life . My mom is running a school just  because she wanted to educate children from below poverty backgrounds . The fees their is negligible...its just my mom's heart is so attached there ...that she just want to run it ..She gets all of this...all this respect...and not just her...even when i go to school...i am treated with so much respect and i am just a child . I can proudly say she has earned it .and when people say i wish my daughter becomes like you...it makes me proud as well . And you know not just education...parents come their with other problems too and she tries to help them at their level best . Now its not her duty to entertain...and neither they should come to her . Its because they have trust in her . ..

About her joining politics, I was completely joking. Politics is not for people like Indira who call a spade a spade. Sorry if that joke hurt you, but no. She does not belong there.

I am happy it was a joke only. I did guessed that .

@bold: "every man in India is not a criminal" -- ages ago, when Zara was still around and Lahorewali had been kidnapped, they had given Zara a line "if you think that your daughters are not safe after a certain hour, then I would say the problem is with men" or some such. Don't remember exactly. But I do remember that Dia (Walden) and I had the same exchange. Are they trying to say that all men are rapists? Why should good men be under fire for the mistakes of some?

It was not about that...when zara said it ...it was just in a taunting way...as the father was accompanying the daughter...saying he can't leave her alone...and will accompany her back too...so she was like...khatra ladko se hain...unhe band kar do then . She dint meant it like ki band kar do actually . 

About the performances, except the chap playing Rajrani, I think all were superb in their own way. Thats why we all tune in every evening and thats what keeps this show going!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Today 26th March PRECAP

Author: ALUJNA21   Replies: 8   Views: 1193

ALUJNA21 8 1193 27 March 2013 at 3:24am by -Shwetha-
HD Today: OTT

2

Author: AllThingsNice   Replies: 11   Views: 1131

AllThingsNice 11 1131 26 March 2013 at 9:35pm by TBDRESS
Epi today?

Author: Nosh25   Replies: 2   Views: 605

Nosh25 2 605 25 March 2013 at 1:28pm by Nosh25
TODAY'S BEST DIALOGUE

Author: Nand14   Replies: 7   Views: 762

Nand14 7 762 17 March 2013 at 12:26am by edabella
HD Today: Sajni in SN (Mar 14: Pg 05)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: AllThingsNice   Replies: 71   Views: 4321

AllThingsNice 71 4321 15 March 2013 at 8:27am by TBDRESS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index