Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kulbirkang

i must admit that u write really well. i always enjoy reading your posts.

btw nice post...😊

Thanks much πŸ˜Š Haven't seen you around in a while...

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: light_28

You echoed me Saumya Di... I watched the epi silently throughout... In between i couldnt stop myself smiling for the adorable darling (As sumit describes) Shruti and Laughing when the screen zoomed "MERA BHARAT MAHAAN"  and scenes following it..
At the end.. The The Word which came out from me and my family with a big question mark was the one you have written in bold " REALITY "

Totally agree that todays epi was unethically exaggerated( Naarebaazi  Re-loaded🀣)
when Indu said.. "Tere liye toh main hi kaafi Hu".. In reality, a paedophile would have completely had his hand over her.. SIGH.
This dialogue made my day😲 😑🀒.
I hope no parent takes this and teaches something like this to his kid as a mechanism to get out of such a trap ! Please.. A big No. Infact, what i was taught was to never utter anything that instigates such flthy criminals to execute a bigger crime..
In the acts of  defence, One needs to know more importantly "What Not To Do" rather than knowing "What To Do" .
I dont understand why cvs always always always make her chirp those dialogues of choti hitler style.. It even kills the some essence this show had once brought to the word "HITLER". Give it a Break Yaar !

In a gist, i would say,There are many deewarein that cvs need to break to make their show more convincing..CVS.. TODH DOH YE SSARI DEEWAREIN πŸ˜‰.( kyu matru, sahi kaha naa ?!πŸ˜‰)
1. Give Some  Reality
2.Time the dialogues with naturality
3.Please stop conveying messages through hilarious symbolism( If mera Bharat mahaaan could manage to change society's outlook, You would have not thought of making HD..Plain Simple Ila Mam !)
And Lastly, "Please Make Inshi Talk "...husssh !πŸ€”

@bold blue: You bring up an important point. I may be digressing, but I am reminded of the time when Indira was dealing with Sameer. I was not part of the forum back then, so I don't know if this was ever discussed, but one of the things that occurred to me was that she was not changing her way of dealing with him. She slapped him at least twice and she insulted him in front of his entire staff. The same fearless streak thats now in Indu...its both good and bad. Her sheer fearlessness will bail her out of almost every situation. But then, when is it appropriate to be Hitler? Can there be situations when this can go wrong?

I made no sense, na? πŸ˜•

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

First, you should win your family and house first, then the society. This is a famous proverb which we use here. If there is no safety for your own daughter and you don't care for your daughter, then what how will you provide the safety & justice to other children of the society.  This is all I have to say.

I think that seperation track is coming up bcoz rishi said that he does not know what he is going to do, if something happens to Indu. But as per article, Indu will be missing and all other girls are safe and rishi may think that this is due to Indira.

So seperation track is coming up...

Very well said! 

Separation track? Hope not...

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: _saumya_

Thank you so much for this hilarious thread KD πŸ€— Really dil se thank you , duniya ke jitne bhi thank you hai , sab thank you πŸ€—

I had so missed HD recently. When HD isn't hilarious , I get bored πŸ˜† Thank you CVs for being senseless because more you try putting sense in things , more it gets on my nerves. I am sorry if there is anyone who did not like Indu yesterday but for me she totally rocked 🀣 made me laugh with every dialogue of her's. the best one being, "how 'bout you untie my hands and I push you off the roof" 🀣 OK! ya she is totally an irritating child but this episode she was nothing but funny. I loved that girl who thanked the chhoti Hitler didi. you are right, aisa lag raha hai ki kisi elocution competition ke liye bulaya gaya hai πŸ˜†

Indira was so bent on mujhe uski aapse zyada chinta hai. There are these certain woman who thinks no one can love a child like a mom. What logicπŸ˜•? Also , when Indira came to know that Indu has been kidnapped, that BG,🀒 mujhe bilkul bhi rona nahi a raha tha. πŸ€’ upar se Indu ke liye rona? πŸ˜† rona toh Rajjo ke liye tha πŸ˜† This is what I had felt when I had seen the precap of the previous episode...that guy does not know ki woh kisko utha ke laya...she was so damn cute! πŸ˜†

Indira's unfaltering trust in law 🀣 That scene outside the police station 🀣 Those woman who were pleading Indira to help them , director ne unko ye nahi bataya ki Indira ke jane ke baad kya karna hai πŸ˜† As soon as Indira left, their faces went back to normal and they dispersed πŸ˜•  I noticed this too and it took away the little impact that the scene could have had. The little details that count so much. 

The cop who she met in his office, someone tell me that if he was talking to Rajrani then why did he allow Indira inside. Sorry for the question though! I should follow my advice of not questioning when it comes to HD. 

About Indira should turn into a politician, IMHO πŸ˜† she would certainly get a job as their speechwriter. She can not become a politician. As someone has said in above comments,  it starts from home, people will question her about what has she done to her own family before she can take up the task of an area, city, state or a country.

@ Dia "And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?" This was amazing. now we have to show the right path to Rajrani to do wrong. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ultimately toh Indira is immortal, do whatever she is going to come back and ruin it for everyone in SN.

@mona di: 🀣 murgi ke liye toh asmaan sar pe utha liya tha. Indu toh usse bhi gayi guzri hai 🀣 I agree! I loved the way she was confident that her Rishi Kumar will rescue her soon πŸ˜ƒ

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dia "And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?" This was amazing. now we have to show the right path to Rajrani to do wrong. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ultimately toh Indira is immortal, do whatever she is going to come back and ruin it for everyone in SN.

🀣🀣 Arrey haan, wo immortality wali baat main kaise bhool sakti hoon.  Shhh yeh baat Rajrani ko pata nahin chalne chahiye πŸ˜†   Immortal hi sahi but atleast she'll be out of commission for a few weeks- acutally no, then we'll get a repeat of the LW track 🀣 Kare bhi to kay kare
Edited by Walden - 11 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

@bold blue: You bring up an important point. I may be digressing, but I am reminded of the time when Indira was dealing with Sameer. I was not part of the forum back then, so I don't know if this was ever discussed, but one of the things that occurred to me was that she was not changing her way of dealing with him. She slapped him at least twice and she insulted him in front of his entire staff. The same fearless streak thats now in Indu...its both good and bad. Her sheer fearlessness will bail her out of almost every situation. But then, when is it appropriate to be Hitler? Can there be situations when this can go wrong?

I made no sense, na? πŸ˜•

Kanan aaj toh tumne mujh par bijlee gira di ..πŸ˜ƒYou are perfectly right in relating the streaks of both these hitlers. Indeed Great Analysis Kanan πŸ‘.. Indeed Indu isbehaving exactly like her mother .  Maine toh ye socha hi nahi !
This makes me wonder kya cvs ne ye sab soch samajh kar dala... itna sochte hai ye cvs kya ?!πŸ˜† Agar sochte hai.. toh πŸ‘πŸ‘
But Kanan do you remember there was a scene when sameer had hidden a secret cctv in indira's room and ishaan, with help of rishi, had found out the camera well before indira was going to change in that room ! At that time, Indira was going to call sameer to give him her hitler tadkaπŸ˜† and cvs had shown rishi stopping her from doing that because it would have provoked sam's dirty motto ! Rishi had made her realize that"Aisa tareeka sahi nahi hai sam jaise logon ke saath pesh aane ka ... kyu ki kahi wo aapko aur bhaari na pad jaaye ".. That was precisely the scene where cvs had shown that how sometimes you can land up in a bigger mess when you try outsmarting the dirty minds ! You are actually not outsmarting but proving to them that you are equally bad !

OK, Now your query is also true.. then when is it appropriate to become Hitler? I am yet pondering but i think whatever the situation may be .. you need to be smart by actions more than by words.. like in todays epi.. Indira was acting smart when she found a way to help othe girls too..She even was smart enough to use the media to hit back RR. Now that was quite ok but again , many situations can come up where both ways can go wrong.. As you said that the streak is good and bad both !

Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Ranjiniji: Its really okay that she wants to save the other kids. That's neither unreal nor unnatural. But agree with Dia. There were other ways to get justice.

for me it is unreal kanan because of the situation she was in..when rishi asked her to give the chip she declined to give saying she wants to save the other girls too..this i dont agree..Normal human beings aise nahi kartehai..1st we think about to save our kid & that is what rishi also thought unlike indira.
ranju ---indira is not normal. she is hitler. It is pleasure  to watch  what is not happening in reality .We got freedom from british because of people who  thought beyond  their family. we need such  people today.  we do not find  them around us . at least let cvs. show them in fiction . I like Indra's decision to rescue all girls. I am proud of her
sorry to say nutan i am highly disappointed with indira's dialogues yesterday let people say whatever they want i dont care.I really love this attitude of yours while pleading rishi . I really want somebody to do this , when few time i fail to do it. I feel happy while reading your post. pl. continue the same . because i am also a mother for 2 kids & i can understand the pain if my child gets kidnapped from some1 who is very dangerous..i am not saying indira should only bring back her daughter what i am saying is 1st she should have thought to save her daughter, after that she can save other girls..nobody says selfish for this.yes. u r rt. and no doubt , you r very good mother. I say that our country needs bad mother like Indira Rishi kumar, Jija bai, panna dai, rani laxmibai and so on. that why i am proud of Indira.
@bold: then what is she?? if she was so special then why she was taking help from rishi for her every steps..again i will ask u the same question nutan..tell me 1 achievement of indira till now without the help of rishi then i will agree she is spl..till then she too like others.very correct she needs help of rishi. that is why Sumit is in the show and we and Tv industry got very talented king of expression. If she would have done everything alone, then we would  have missed him and gud Inshi scene so I wish she should always need rishi's help.she is hitler as decisions r hers which r implemented by rishi.I like Rishi as he always act as subordinate
@red: i would have agreed with indira if she had thought to rescue her daughter first..proud for what, for thinking to rescue other girls rather than thinking to rescue her own daugher?? this is a joke actually which is far from reality.Its a fiction dear and people love to watch what they do not experience in reality.
btw indira said to rishi "aap samajneki koshish kyu nahi kartehai rishi"..now what is this nutan?? why she said this..did not rishi agree to help her, did not he say that he is going to fight for her..what else he had to do..yest. he was in tension because his daughter is kidnapped isliye chip poocha..i would say indira pehle tum apna pati ko samjao, listen to him atleast once..everytime he listens to u & follow whatever u says. 
yes i too do not like India saying this. It's rishi who always tries to understand her. and she never tried too understand him. I do not remember in which tread , but I have already mentioned it.
Adolf Hitler had never given consideration to his met. friend and subordinates.
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: light_28

Kanan aaj toh tumne mujh par bijlee gira di ..πŸ˜ƒYou are perfectly right in relating the streaks of both these hitlers. Indeed Great Analysis Kanan πŸ‘.. Indeed Indu isbehaving exactly like her mother .  Maine toh ye socha hi nahi !
This makes me wonder kya cvs ne ye sab soch samajh kar dala... itna sochte hai ye cvs kya ?!πŸ˜† Agar sochte hai.. toh πŸ‘πŸ‘
But Kanan do you remember there was a scene when sameer had hidden a secret cctv in indira's room and ishaan, with help of rishi, had found out the camera well before indira was going to change in that room ! At that time, Indira was going to call sameer to give him her hitler tadkaπŸ˜† and cvs had shown rishi stopping her from doing that because it would have provoked sam's dirty motto ! Rishi had made her realize that"Aisa tareeka sahi nahi hai sam jaise logon ke saath pesh aane ka ... kyu ki kahi wo aapko aur bhaari na pad jaaye ".. That was precisely the scene where cvs had shown that how sometimes you can land up in a bigger mess when you try outsmarting the dirty minds ! You are actually not outsmarting but proving to them that you are equally bad !

OK, Now your query is also true.. then when is it appropriate to become Hitler? I am yet pondering but i think whatever the situation may be .. you need to be smart by actions more than by words.. like in todays epi.. Indira was acting smart when she found a way to help othe girls too..She even was smart enough to use the media to hit back RR. Now that was quite ok but again , many situations can come up where both ways can go wrong.. As you said that the streak is good and bad both !

@bold very correct πŸ‘πŸ‘