India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD Today: Tod do yeh deewarein!!

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

What the first two parts of today's epi could not do, the last part did. This is perhaps exactly what we were missing in the past few epis. The typical HD OTT stuff LOL. A bit of naarebaazi, a bit of netagiri, and a lot of unintentionally funny melodrama.

As expected, Indu was herself with Rajrani. Her hello was unique. She bit Rajrani's finger. Then, she tells her to untie her hands so that she can push her off the building. And if that was not enough, she follows it up with "tere liye toh main hi kaafi hoon". Her being fearless is a good thing when she is in sticky situations. She is so sure of herself that she does not doubt, even for a moment, that all may not turn out right. Excellent spirit, which, sadly, works to her advantage and disadvantage. (Aside: Shruti looked really pretty. Wish they would get her out of those Choti Hitler clothes.)

Anyway, Indu single handedly breaks down an entire wall (I've noticed her penchant for iron bars, doors, and walls) and unashamedly demands to be thanked and congratulated for her smart thinking. (The kid who was mouthing these lines was totally cute...she said these lines as though she was reciting a poem on stage ROFL)

Meanwhile, Indu's parents have got to know that she has been kidnapped by Rajrani and for some time, we have Rishi v/s Indira. Rishi wants to give the chip and get his daughter, while Indira wants to get all the girls and have Rajrani behind bars. Because she has implicit trust in the law. Plus, Indu is the daughter of Indira Rishi Kumar. She is not merely her daughter, but also her pride, honour, and glory. Why this scene was necessary, I don't know. At a plot level, within the confines of HD, we all know Rishi and Indira possess superhuman strength and can save not only this bunch of girls, but also chase every type of miscreant to the ends of the world before the 5 PM deadline is up. So why did they have to show them divided? They have established Rishi as a jugadu character, right? So what prevents them from showing him team up with Indira and use his jugadupan to save Indu and the rest of the girls? Like they did during the Dadi Kapoor track?

Another grouse: This Rajrani character, like almost every other new entry in HD is vague. In the sense that we are supposed to feel fear because Rajrani ki pahunch pata nahin kahan tak hai, woh pata nahin kya kya kar sakti hai, and so on. But there is either a problem in the way this character is being portrayed or there wasn't sufficient build up to make us fear her. Because I still find her/him comical.

Anyway, moving on...Indira heads to the police station without Rishi and over there, an old woman is trying to get the police to file her complaint. The police constable is stereotypically apathetic and pushes old woman out the police station. She lands at Indira's feet. Indira sees her granddaughter's photo and while she is still trying to recall where she saw the girl, four other women bring their girl's photos to her and begin wailing incessantly. I mean, instead of going to the police, they surround Indira. LOL Indira, of course, cannot turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to so much suffering and goes inside. I am guessing she went directly into the office of the Commissioner of Police because he was free. Unfortunately, Indira could not approach him for help because he was attending to Rajrani's call. 

So she steps outside and immediately reminds the women around her that this is Mera Bharat Mahaan. A country in which women are treated with utmost respect. That is why rapes occur once every two minutes instead of once every minute (she did not say that...I did). She quotes Sanskrit, which appeals to everyone and they are instantly charged into action. Made me think...Indira should enter politics and run for office. Apart from the much needed reforms at a country level, Sharma Nivas will be automatically maintained. She gets to do exactly what she loves without having to spend sleepless nights over how to run the house.

On a more serious note, Rishi and Indira need to talk. In their eight years apart, they have each walled themselves in. Those walls need to be chipped away and they need to communicate a bit more. They cannot just start off from where they left off back then.

Anyway, Indu's blood stained clothes cause the break down of both Indira and Rishi. Lets see what they come up with tomorrow.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangyaadien.kiranak01sakshi1EarnshawBharu11-sumana-nutan7TBDRESSsamrudhi.r....Diya....-Shwetha-RanjinikishanpalingenesisHeema22-dear10-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Indu was super hit...we were so right...she is so confident in such a small age ...She wasn't scared ...anyone in her situation would have...i thought it will be like just ghar mein sher which happens with most of children...but no...that was not in indu's case...she fought till the extent she can... I loved the dhoop waala scene the most . If she puts her energy in right  paths rather than planning and plotting  in her house ...the girl has the caliber to reach really high /
         I will like to mention certain points here...why the rishi v/s indira...it was there because illa was trying to show how do different human beings react to a given situation...there daughter was in risk...they had the liberty to choose...now anyone and everyone will think about his/her child ...and that's what rishi did...without caring that how the small little girls will be sold...what will there life be hell...he wanted his daughter back...and was ready to set raj rani free as if the person cannot once again kidnap the girl...i mean what is his work...he kidnap small girls and sell na , so when he can kidnap once...you can kidnap twice as well . But then rishi was not wrong even...he just wanted his daughter back ...On the other hand indira ...wanted security not just for her daughter but for all the girls out there . She wasn't ready to be selfish enough to give the chip in order to get her daughter and push thousand girls in living hell . And i am proud of it...aisi himmat bahut kam logo mein hoti hain...it's not like she loves her daughter less...even she break with the news...but her care for the thousand girls is more...and she said ...and she believed in the daughter too . Of course the scare is inside her too...but she din't let it come out to the extent...and din't give up to the situation . I am proud of you girl is all i can say to indira .
Now coming to the point why indira said about respect for women in india...and you pointed out...about rapes...so when we say that girls are respected  in india  ...we are wrong ????...so what we should say...the girls are not respected...one should not fight back...let the girls go into hell . What was the expectation ????...i wasn't able to understand...i will like to put focus on one more point too...every man in india is not a criminal...and girls are respected ..yes they are...not every person is wrong here...and india is known for its traditions from ages . So atleast i din't had any problem with the statement...what i understood from the statement was she was telling that she will not let the injustice happen with the girls in this country .
Regarding why was indira surrounded...she was because police was useless there...and she has some respect in that area...which she has earned . People trust her . Know that she is a lady who can fight for truth and that's why were requesting her . Regarding joining politics...Was it a joke ?...you feel she should join politics because she wants to fights back against wrong . Confused
Hats of  to Rati Di and shruti for such a brilliant performance in the episode .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 April 2013 at 11:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice....Diya....Angels_Sweetz-PD-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
kanan mein HD mein kuch bi deksaktihoo lekin indira ka mahaan lecturesAngry that too when her own daughter is kidnapped..utter nonsense & rishi ki aasoo nahi deksakti

what i dont understand is waha uska beti danger mein hai aur yaha auratonko himmat derahihe..kuch bi reality nahi hai..thats why i always like rishi & sympathise with him..he thinks like a normal human being

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1light_28nutan7AllThingsNiceTBDRESS-Shwetha-Heema22-dear10-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ila bedi kuch toh reality dikao..mahaan bannekeliye episode bore math karo..why all these unnecessary lectures when their kid is kidnapped..Kya real life mein koi bi maa lecture desaktihe when her own daughter is in danger..yeh bi ek out of the box idea hai kya

Maha boring scenes in the police station & indira's maha boring dialogues in the 3rd part..only 1st & 2nd parts were good because of inshi's emotional act along with precap

Anyway i have full trust on rishi, he will surely save his daughter aakir jugadu rishi toh hai..aaj sentimental hogayata because of the situation he was in..we can understand it..tom he will be in action for sure

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1nutan7TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Kanan utter bullcrap was shown today! Those lectures were a snooze fest especially keeping in mind d kind of situation shown!WackoAngry

I am just glad Shruti is back and there r no BDs of hers involved! I look forward to Sumit Shruti scenes and d BDs spoil d fun for me! LOL Yep Shruti is one gorgeous kid! Too bad she's made to wear that get up!Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1light_28TBDRESSAllThingsNiceRanjinikishan-Shwetha-Heema22_saumya_-dear10-

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Oh god, this track is proceeding just the way I had feared it would.  Like you said- netagiri, naarebhaazi, bhashangiri= annoyance to the max.  First of all, I know i'm supposed to not look for logic or even commonsense in HD, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that there is a video of this Rajrani shooting someone and no one freaking can arrest him for it??  Seriously?  And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?  And then despite all this, Indira keeps proclaiming that she has bharosa in the kanoon ROFL So dumb! 

Which brings me to my next point- why do people who want to stand and fight for justice have to be so stupid?  What was the need for Indira to go and openly challenge Rajrani and tell him about the video- couldn't she have gotten justice a bit more discretely?  Par phir naarebazi se mujhe bore karne ka mauka kaise milta ROFL 

Honestly, I didn't feel much of a connect to the sad/emotional scenes either.  Indira was going back and forth between complete disarray and emotional breakdown to being completely lucid and doing naarebaazi- didn't make much sense.  And I don't really feel her connection with Indu- maybe if we had seen more positive interactions between them in the last few episodes, it would have helped.

Well I hope they get Rishi involved in this in a positive way and handle the situation smartly- not with bhashans about asool and all.  But I doubt that will happen so more naarebaazi on the way I suppose. Hitler didi zindabaad...Rajrani haye haye LOL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1light_28nutan7-sumana-AllThingsNiceRanjinikishanpalingenesis-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-_saumya_Heema22

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
One thing today missing ingredient was "REALITY".   In reality when their own kid is kidnapped, parents will be devastated, how much strong their will power is..  There first motive will be how to get their child back with our any harm done to them.  

In the midst of her daughter kidnapped, Mother can give all the mahaan bhasan and think about saving the whole worldLOLLOL 
Tomorrow Mother  will fight and rescue all of them with her super woman powersLOLLOL.. Where is the reality??????

But this is HD, any thing can happen .. Alone Indu with the iron rod( it is to heavy)... but our super hero girl Indu can break a huge chunk of wall with out help of any oneLOLLOL

Edited by sakshi1 - 10 April 2013 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28AllThingsNiceTBDRESS-sumana--Shwetha-Heema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Oh god, this track is proceeding just the way I had feared it would.  Like you said- netagiri, naarebhaazi, bhashangiri= annoyance to the max.  First of all, I know i'm supposed to not look for logic or even commonsense in HD, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that there is a video of this Rajrani shooting someone and no one freaking can arrest him for it??  Seriously?  And if that is the case, then what keeps him from just walking over to Mother India, shooting her in broad daylight, and walking away with the phone?  And then despite all this, Indira keeps proclaiming that she has bharosa in the kanoon ROFL So dumb! 

Which brings me to my next point- why do people who want to stand and fight for justice have to be so stupid?  What was the need for Indira to go and openly challenge Rajrani and tell him about the video- couldn't she have gotten justice a bit more discretely?  Par phir naarebazi se mujhe bore karne ka mauka kaise milta ROFL 

Honestly, I didn't feel much of a connect to the sad/emotional scenes either.  Indira was going back and forth between complete disarray and emotional breakdown to being completely lucid and doing naarebaazi- didn't make much sense.  And I don't really feel her connection with Indu- maybe if we had seen more positive interactions between them in the last few episodes, it would have helped.

Well I hope they get Rishi involved in this in a positive way and handle the situation smartly- not with bhashans about asool and all.  But I doubt that will happen so more naarebaazi on the way I suppose. Hitler didi zindabaad...Rajrani haye haye LOL 

Dia muje abhi hi shivering aarahihe yaar..aur kitna bhashans sunneko milegi pata nahi..seriously aisa situation mein kuan sunegi yeh sab..i really hope rishi goes & saves his daughter asap..not ready to watch any more maha dialogues from mahaan indira..utter crapAngry

Why cant indira thinks like rishi atleast for once like a normal human being..If i were in rishi's situation i would have behaved same like rishi for sure..because for me my 1st preference is my kid because 1st i am a parent 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22

Go to top