Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

10.4.2013 WU A new beginning for Singhs with Ganga (Page 3)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
uff after ages felt was watching bv! i  feel till toral gets the feel of anandi they can show us side by aside singhs and ganga! i love it thats essence of bv , i am rooting for j and ganga even sanchi still is unacceptable to me! 

shekars might be happy but for me they are still not bv so i wnt be able to tolerate toral +shekars funda in too details

i guess singhs ka proper tarka is what makes bv bv too, they cant be ignored 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12vidya0000Libra123aparnaumatiny15

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for lovely update Mahi and loved loved your comments Too good Clapplease do that often it makes update more interesting  and fun to read 

Episode was fantastic except Anandi once again bullying Jagaya  Sleepy its time for her  to stop her non stop  lectures She is up to bullying him  these days to force him to agree  Jagaya clearly didn't want to talk to her Forced himself The day is not far away when he will yell at her and vent out all his frustration on her and i won't blame him any iota of in fact i would have done it a long ago in his place .Enough is enough 

Ganga perfectly perfect Thumbs UpAfter a long time a much needed , much reasonable and sensible lecture  i could sense Bhairo's wisdom in Ganga she is sane like him .Loved her words  Her words were bang on right She has shown mirror to Dadisaa and Sumitra  She really became our voice what we were saying She also brought points regarding Jagaya too in front of them Yeah seriously they all  are forcing him to be happy and move on .forget past but with 24 /7 Anandi jaap and mourning for  her how much difficult they are making everything for him They are totally taking him for granted, ignorant to his pain  .They are expecting him to make them happy but ever since he returned home  they  are mourning for  Anandi ,doing nothing to make him happy just got away by giving a hospital completely ignorant he needs their support Just came up with marriage idea and forced him to agree and all problems solved  for them while they can cry clinging on to past  They are not doing good of him They are not doing good of Anandi either she is already over concerned about them  

Ganga opened eyes of Dadisaa and Sumitra and i love the way Doctor saa supported Ganga and made his family understand and they finally understood . I love the way they surprised Ganga and Nandu So sweet Loved seeing  them  all so happy and cheerful and Jagaya Ganga applying color on each other was simply beautifulHeart

Loved the episode and must say Doctor saa was looking very handsome in green shirt then in white Blushingblushing hard .Blushing 

Edited by faryal-malik - 10 April 2013 at 11:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmaria13Casper-vidya0000Misseshamahi12Libra123Hina-tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating Mahi Wow  you were  in full mood Loved your comments Like Faryal i will too say do it often Everyone enjoyed it  I loved them Big smile

Episode was very good leaving only Anandi's  one more lecture to Jagaya  She is up to bully and force him for everything these days she needs to tone that down The way she acts like his mother is too much Jagaya really didn't want to talk to her but what to do won't talk to her breaking her heart, talk to her give himself a headache . but Anandi won't learn her lesson. Seriously its time for her to come out of  her these bad habits She has irritated everyone including Jagaya too by her over flowing lectures to him for what he should do and she don't only lecture him but bully him . force him to agree by her emotional blackmails This is too much  Anandi .Anandi is the one who doesn't like these things for herself but she herself  is applying it for others These are double standards 

Shiv has so much  faith in Jagaya ShYa 's bond unmatchable LOL

Dadisaa once again comparing Ganga to Anandi Sleepywhat was the need of it .So ungrateful of her that girl worked so hard but instead of appreciating her she is up to down her again in front of Anandi not up to her match Dead

I think hearing Sumi's lame excuse Ganga should have called Jagaya and he would have given her some strong injection All foot pain would have vanished LOL

I loved the way Ganga said doctor saa didn't even allow her to enter in his room  she so innocently said that LOL

Ganga was star of the episode her words to Dadisaa ,Sumitra, Basant. Gehna  bang on right She has shown them mirror  I love the way she brought all points in front of them including with reference to Jagaya too How unfair they are with him here Never for once thought how much pain they give  him by their these acts and then expecting him to be happy and move on  How  he will move on when his own family is clinged on to past and making things more difficult for him ?OuchGanga was super duper in the episode  Clap She is perfect for Singhs to show them light . A blessing for them She really became our voice .I was cheering for her all the way in the episode Party

I love the way Jagaya supported Ganga and made his family understand they should celebrate holi 

Love the bonding that Nandu and Ganga share with each other 

I loved the way they surprised   Ganga and Nandu .It was so niceBig smile Loved seeing naughty Jagaya after a long time and i loved every bit of happiness on Jagaya Ganga 's faces while applying color on each other Day DreamingThey look so beautiful together Match made in heavenDay Dreaming I love this pair and totally rooting for them Heart

Precap Mahi gave job to an idiot SanchiROFL Anandi must have trapped her in own plan LOLaww Singhs are dancing around happily celebrated holi Finally some moving on from all the mourning and love  seeing  happy and cheerful Jagaya  Ganga enjoying holi Clap

Edited by hina13 - 11 April 2013 at 5:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmaria13Casper-vidya0000mahi12Misseshaleo4everLibra123tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

Loved the episode and must say Doctor saa was looking very handsome in green shirt then in white Blushingblushing hard .Blushing 
@bold agree Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmaria13Casper-vidya0000mahi12Libra123tiny15

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Thanks for update MahiHug and loved your commentary 

Poor Jagya was  lectured by his adopted mommy Anandi  once again to take care of his family I guess she forgot  that she  has assigned Ganga to take care of that? so ?At least for once trust another person it would have been good if she talked with Ganga instead of forcing Jagaya to do something once again and mommy jee was assigning a task to son later she will ask him whether he completed his homework .SleepyJagaya really wanted to run away escaping from her lectures She is too much He was really hesitant to talk to her and took much time in taking phone from Dadisaa and he was really shocked when Dadisaa told him Anandi want to talk with you and he was like now what she has to say already tortured me a lot with her last lecture i have to give  into her demands now what? D'ohAnandi really needs to come out her these bad habits she has developed She is up to bully him force him for everything Why don't she trusts Ganga if she doesn't then why she assigned this job to her ?.Stern Smile

Ganga was fantasticThumbs Up I loved her spirit she didn't lose hope she will convince everyone for holi and she did  I love  her spirit for  moving onStar She is not mourning over past but moving on because she knows this is the best thing to do  Loved the way she showed mirror to Dadisaa and Sumitra . She didn't mind Dadisaa 's anger but sensibly brought her points to open their eyes They are not doing good  of anyone with their this mourning neither of themselves , neither Anandi neither Jagaya .How wrong and unfair they are to Jagaya  Have they ever for once thought how much pain they are giving to him by their these kind of actions .? and they expect him to bring happiness for them like this .  Ganga was very right She really became our voice what we were saying  and shaken Dadisaa and Sumi up and made them to think , realize what wrong  they  are doing and for not so big reasons 

I loved the way Jagaya supported Ganga in front of his family and asked them to listen to her they misunderstood her . Glad they agreed and moved on somewhat .Loved the surprise they gave to Ganga and Nandu .Felt really good seeing all happyBig smile

Jagaya and Ganga happily applying color on each other's faces was beautiful Day DreamingEvery aspect of that scene was beautifulHeart , worth remembering beautiful memory .HeartI love JaGan's bonding Beautiful  pair  with  a beautiful bondingHeart . I wish cvs concentrate on their track more and give it its deserved focus .Perhaps they can bring the TRP's back .Cvs cannot push new Anandi in viewers throats They need to be patient and write sensible tracks for her 

Edited by jermey1 - 11 April 2013 at 6:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13vidya0000mahi12Libra123tiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Thanks for update Mahi .Loved your comments Too good

I loved  Ganga 's words to  Dadisaa ,Sumitra  Basant , Gehna .She opened their eyes shown them mirror and knocked some sense in their heads .Hopefully they have learnt their lesson and will act sensibly in future . Anandi needs some lecture too someone please ask her to stop delivering her lectures to Jagaya ,Poor guy is fed up , viewers are fed up too When she assigned this job to Ganga to take care of Singhs and Jagaya so I think she should trust her she knows Ganga is doing her best so why she is after Jagaya  ?

Loved  Jagaya Ganga applying colors on each other's faces . Beautiful scene loved itDay Dreaming .Loved seeing  JaGan so happy together and in white they looked so beautiful and dreamyDay Dreaming Doctor saa was stunning with his looks  Extremely handsome  HeartBlushing

Btw where is Bhairo ? I guess I missed something  i skipped some episodes LOL

Edited by maria13 - 11 April 2013 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@ Maria ..Anop Soni is on leave so cvs have sent Bhairo to Ajmer for some important work 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13tiny15

Go to top