Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: faryal-malik

Loved the episode and must say Doctor saa was looking very handsome in green shirt then in white ☺️blushing hard .☺️ 

@bold agree ☺️
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for update Mahi🤗 and loved your commentary 

Poor Jagya was  lectured by his adopted mommy Anandi  once again to take care of his family I guess she forgot  that she  has assigned Ganga to take care of that? so ?At least for once trust another person it would have been good if she talked with Ganga instead of forcing Jagaya to do something once again and mommy jee was assigning a task to son later she will ask him whether he completed his homework .🥱Jagaya really wanted to run away escaping from her lectures She is too much He was really hesitant to talk to her and took much time in taking phone from Dadisaa and he was really shocked when Dadisaa told him Anandi want to talk with you and he was like now what she has to say already tortured me a lot with her last lecture i have to give  into her demands now what? Anandi really needs to come out her these bad habits she has developed She is up to bully him force him for everything Why don't she trusts Ganga if she doesn't then why she assigned this job to her ?.😳

Ganga was fantastic👍🏼 I loved her spirit she didn't lose hope she will convince everyone for holi and she did  I love  her spirit for  moving on⭐️ She is not mourning over past but moving on because she knows this is the best thing to do  Loved the way she showed mirror to Dadisaa and Sumitra . She didn't mind Dadisaa 's anger but sensibly brought her points to open their eyes They are not doing good  of anyone with their this mourning neither of themselves , neither Anandi neither Jagaya .How wrong and unfair they are to Jagaya  Have they ever for once thought how much pain they are giving to him by their these kind of actions .? and they expect him to bring happiness for them like this .  Ganga was very right She really became our voice what we were saying  and shaken Dadisaa and Sumi up and made them to think , realize what wrong  they  are doing and for not so big reasons 

I loved the way Jagaya supported Ganga in front of his family and asked them to listen to her they misunderstood her . Glad they agreed and moved on somewhat .Loved the surprise they gave to Ganga and Nandu .Felt really good seeing all happy😃

Jagaya and Ganga happily applying color on each other's faces was beautiful Every aspect of that scene was beautiful❤️ , worth remembering beautiful memory .❤️I love JaGan's bonding Beautiful  pair  with  a beautiful bonding❤️ . I wish cvs concentrate on their track more and give it its deserved focus .Perhaps they can bring the TRP's back .Cvs cannot push new Anandi in viewers throats They need to be patient and write sensible tracks for her 

Edited by jermey1 - 11 years ago
maria13 thumbnail

Thanks for update Mahi .Loved your comments Too good

I loved  Ganga 's words to  Dadisaa ,Sumitra  Basant , Gehna .She opened their eyes shown them mirror and knocked some sense in their heads .Hopefully they have learnt their lesson and will act sensibly in future . Anandi needs some lecture too someone please ask her to stop delivering her lectures to Jagaya ,Poor guy is fed up , viewers are fed up too When she assigned this job to Ganga to take care of Singhs and Jagaya so I think she should trust her she knows Ganga is doing her best so why she is after Jagaya  ?

Loved  Jagaya Ganga applying colors on each other's faces . Beautiful scene loved it .Loved seeing  JaGan so happy together and in white they looked so beautiful and dreamy Doctor saa was stunning with his looks  Extremely handsome  ❤️☺️

Btw where is Bhairo ? I guess I missed something  i skipped some episodes 😆

Edited by maria13 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Maria ..Anop Soni is on leave so cvs have sent Bhairo to Ajmer for some important work 
maria13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

@ Maria ..Anop Soni is on leave so cvs have sent Bhairo to Ajmer for some important work 

Thanks Mahi🤗
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ganga ko Anandi banana ke liye cvs kyun tuli hai? Ganga ko sirf ganga hi rahene dete. 🥱🥱
mygirl thumbnail

@Mahi Thanks for update  Loved your comments

Anandi's one more lecture to Jagaya  😵.Her non stop lectures 😵 Poor Jagaya feel for him Anandi is up to bullying him for everything  This is too much Let the guy live his life He is not troubling you You have eaten his head up and when she has given this job to Ganga to take care of Singhs and Jagaya so really she should concentrate on her life and stop forcing Jagaya for everything

Ganga Ganga my star did a fantastic job in showing mirror to Dadisaa and Sumi ⭐️ She spoke my heart How I wished someone knock some sense in their heads and here comes the sensible Ganga  Very well done 👏. Finally some sensible and reasonable much needed lecture  Loved it ❤️ She was bang on right about Singhs not  paying attention to Jagaya in their mourning for Anandi   .So  finally Ganga 's words knocked some sense in Singhs heads and some moving on from Singhs This holi marks new beginning for Jagaya Ganga and Singhs  Episode carried a lot of symbolism for future .Love the way Jagaya supported Ganga❤️

Loved the surprise they gave to Ganga , Nandu and Makhan . Mannu was too cute .Doctor saa and his Florance Nightingale applying colors on each other and wishing happy holi  was beautiful .Loved them so happy❤️ . I am in JaGan's dreamland Their bonding is beautiful It will emerge into a strongest relation of life partners someday  It is heading towards it perfectly  and May I add they both were looking too beautiful in the episode and doctor saa was stunning in whole episode so handsome

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for update Mahi🤗 Loved your commentary

Anandi 's one more lecture to Jagaya  I think Anandi won't stop her lectures to him  ever despite he doesn't like it and this will continue even after he got married , has his children then Anandi will lecture him how to raise his children ,when children will grow up then she will lecture them and so on and on  Its like lecturing him to level of bullying she has made her  favorite hobby 🤢When she assigned the job to Ganga to take care of everyone and also  take care of Jagaya  and she knows Ganga  is doing  her best so I don't think  Anandi herself needs to lecture Jagaya again and again .Yesterday she heard his voice on phone and at once said to Dadisaa she wants to talk  to him and poor Jagaya no where to run .😭  Even friends give some space to each other  but Anandi seriously needs to learn some lessons .Her over confidence she can make him do everything giving him family's and her own 's reference needs to be broken down then she will stop her lectures and live her own life and let him live his

I think Jagaya has taken Anandi's last lecture not well that's why he was not interested to talk to her this time seems like he was only forcing himself to talk to her

Ganga was fabulous⭐️ .Her words bang on  I loved her  She brilliantly showed mirror to Dadisaa and Sumi like the way I wanted So proud of her now this is a sensible strong female character 👍🏼.Loving this character

I loved the way Jagaya supported Ganga in front of his family and asked them to listen to her they misunderstood her . Glad they agreed and moved on somewhat .Loved the surprise they gave to Ganga and Nandu, Makhan .Felt good seeing all happy especially Jagaya Ganga . Ganga 's efforts brought colors in Singhs lives .

Jagaya and Ganga happily applying color on each other's faces was beautiful.Loved them so happy  A really beautiful bond they share and It will growing up to be stronger with every passing day👍🏼

Shashank and Sriti both were looking beautiful in the episode

Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for updating Mahi and loved your commentary I always  love your comments

Hmmm Anandi and non stop lectures to Jagaya never make any sense to me 🥱and she has frustrated poor Jagaya too so much and he is hesitant in talking to her .Get  some sense Anandi please

Ganga was superb. Love her spirit and determination 👍🏼 The way she showed mirror to Dadisaa , Sumi  special mention these two  while Basant and Gehna are just mute spectators but these two really need some mirror to be shown to get back to their senses .What they are doing and glad Ganga shown it to them👏 Ganga  expressed all points brilliantly👏  Loved it Finally some realization to Dadisaa and Sumitra hope they keep it don't throw it down again 

Doctor saa supported Ganga in front of his family  Loved it

Finally some moving on from Singhs .Love the way they surprised Ganga and Nandu, Makhan .Jagaya  looked really cute while throwing color at Ganga .After a long time saw him in his naughty mood 😃. Saw old Jagaya in him who was sweet and naughty😃 . Jagaya Ganga applying colors on each other was beautiful  ❤️. Loved seeing them so happy❤️  JaGan looked beautiful  dressed in white  , happy and cheerful They are perfect for each other who always bring happiness for each other . Ganga is really blessing for Singhs A reward  for all their noble works they should  really value her

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@saba  Jagaya should really run away if he wants to save himself and his generations from Anandi's tortorous lectures So take Ganga and Mannu  with him and run away to a place unknown to Anandi 😆

BTW all Shankypes   are you alright after seeing the episode😉