Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode undoubtedly belonged to Ganga.Got the feeling that CVs were laying the foundation for her to be the next Anandi.But she spoke a lot of sense.Wish this good sense prevails once she enters the family...usually it seems t vanish int thin air.hope she too does not become one huge emotional baggage as her character develops
mukta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I thk CVs should kill the character of Anandi so that singhs can morn till their death and we people can relax.I really hate singhs and anandi,singhs r overpossisive about anandi bcoz she kept their happiness before her.This singhs never cry for Suguna.oh...Anandi on other hand should always be illtreated bcoz she never realise the importance of persons who love her.she can only cry for singhs and Jagya.I know many people will ask a question that singhs loved her,my foot they never loved her,they used her for taking care of them and the house which they thought Gauri cannot,infact she was never given a chance.And secondly and most importantly the guilt that their son left her and they r responible in some or the other way for it.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mahi. Your own comments were too good.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi and her favourite hobbies - non stop tears and non stop lectures!!

She should stop being J's mom or probably consider having her own kids. Atleast that way she could satisfy her need to keep lecturing. And J would be spared.

Ganga's character is moving on well. Liked the way she presented her thoughts to Singhs.

Thanks for the update Mahi
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Missesha

Anandi and her favourite hobbies - non stop tears and non stop lectures!!

She should stop being J's mom or probably consider having her own kids. Atleast that way she could satisfy her need to keep lecturing. And J would be spared.

Ganga's character is moving on well. Liked the way she presented her thoughts to Singhs.

Thanks for the update Mahi

Esha - Even having her children wont help.Along with A S also adopted him.😆

They will be hovering over J like HIS parents for the rest of their lives😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uff after ages felt was watching bv! i  feel till toral gets the feel of anandi they can show us side by aside singhs and ganga! i love it thats essence of bv , i am rooting for j and ganga even sanchi still is unacceptable to me! 

shekars might be happy but for me they are still not bv so i wnt be able to tolerate toral +shekars funda in too details

i guess singhs ka proper tarka is what makes bv bv too, they cant be ignored 
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update Mahi and loved loved your comments Too good 👏please do that often it makes update more interesting  and fun to read 

Episode was fantastic except Anandi once again bullying Jagaya  🥱 its time for her  to stop her non stop  lectures She is up to bullying him  these days to force him to agree  Jagaya clearly didn't want to talk to her Forced himself The day is not far away when he will yell at her and vent out all his frustration on her and i won't blame him any iota of in fact i would have done it a long ago in his place .Enough is enough 

Ganga perfectly perfect 👍🏼After a long time a much needed , much reasonable and sensible lecture  i could sense Bhairo's wisdom in Ganga she is sane like him .Loved her words  Her words were bang on right She has shown mirror to Dadisaa and Sumitra  She really became our voice what we were saying She also brought points regarding Jagaya too in front of them Yeah seriously they all  are forcing him to be happy and move on .forget past but with 24 /7 Anandi jaap and mourning for  her how much difficult they are making everything for him They are totally taking him for granted, ignorant to his pain  .They are expecting him to make them happy but ever since he returned home  they  are mourning for  Anandi ,doing nothing to make him happy just got away by giving a hospital completely ignorant he needs their support Just came up with marriage idea and forced him to agree and all problems solved  for them while they can cry clinging on to past  They are not doing good of him They are not doing good of Anandi either she is already over concerned about them  

Ganga opened eyes of Dadisaa and Sumitra and i love the way Doctor saa supported Ganga and made his family understand and they finally understood . I love the way they surprised Ganga and Nandu So sweet Loved seeing  them  all so happy and cheerful and Jagaya Ganga applying color on each other was simply beautiful❤️

Loved the episode and must say Doctor saa was looking very handsome in green shirt then in white ☺️blushing hard .☺️ 
Edited by faryal-malik - 11 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating Mahi Wow  you were  in full mood Loved your comments Like Faryal i will too say do it often Everyone enjoyed it  I loved them 😃

Episode was very good leaving only Anandi's  one more lecture to Jagaya  She is up to bully and force him for everything these days she needs to tone that down The way she acts like his mother is too much Jagaya really didn't want to talk to her but what to do won't talk to her breaking her heart, talk to her give himself a headache . but Anandi won't learn her lesson. Seriously its time for her to come out of  her these bad habits She has irritated everyone including Jagaya too by her over flowing lectures to him for what he should do and she don't only lecture him but bully him . force him to agree by her emotional blackmails This is too much  Anandi .Anandi is the one who doesn't like these things for herself but she herself  is applying it for others These are double standards 

Shiv has so much  faith in Jagaya ShYa 's bond unmatchable 😆

Dadisaa once again comparing Ganga to Anandi 🥱what was the need of it .So ungrateful of her that girl worked so hard but instead of appreciating her she is up to down her again in front of Anandi not up to her match 🤢

I think hearing Sumi's lame excuse Ganga should have called Jagaya and he would have given her some strong injection All foot pain would have vanished 😆

I loved the way Ganga said doctor saa didn't even allow her to enter in his room  she so innocently said that 😆

Ganga was star of the episode her words to Dadisaa ,Sumitra, Basant. Gehna  bang on right She has shown them mirror  I love the way she brought all points in front of them including with reference to Jagaya too How unfair they are with him here Never for once thought how much pain they give  him by their these acts and then expecting him to be happy and move on  How  he will move on when his own family is clinged on to past and making things more difficult for him ?Ganga was super duper in the episode  👏 She is perfect for Singhs to show them light . A blessing for them She really became our voice .I was cheering for her all the way in the episode 🥳

I love the way Jagaya supported Ganga and made his family understand they should celebrate holi 

Love the bonding that Nandu and Ganga share with each other 

I loved the way they surprised   Ganga and Nandu .It was so nice😃 Loved seeing naughty Jagaya after a long time and i loved every bit of happiness on Jagaya Ganga 's faces while applying color on each other They look so beautiful together Match made in heaven I love this pair and totally rooting for them ❤️

Precap Mahi gave job to an idiot Sanchi🤣 Anandi must have trapped her in own plan 😆aww Singhs are dancing around happily celebrated holi Finally some moving on from all the mourning and love  seeing  happy and cheerful Jagaya  Ganga enjoying holi 👏

Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago