Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Hats off Ankita.. (Page 2)

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Poor girl looked so pale and almost lost her voice..
Her character is much needed now and seems she cannot get any needed rest...Aww hope she rests whenever she gets a break and the crew takes good care of her..

There was one of the most romantic scene in BHPH which she shot when she was suffering from Chicken Guniya..Usually people have severe joint pains making them weak and unable to walk without support. The crew had to carry her during the shoot but she gave the bestestest shot and that was one of the most romantic scene of the show and will be remembered fondly by SaVanians

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Saina How is that i miss this mail from you

Yes Saina even in that condition Ankita gave a most unforgetable romantic scene acting.This is one of the best song picturisation done.why i am proudly   saying that  i saw the  KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI  song pictursation of other serials but Savan pair scene is the best.
i have watched  so many timesWink.This scene was watched   more than 8 lakhs viewers...She had a good rapport with Barun.You cannot make out she was ill...that  sot of a  the dedication she had...Thumbs Upyou said correctly by putting will be remembered fondly by SaVanians

|SaVan Scenes| Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

courtesy by thespecialgal
Why i have put this scene the reason is the dedication Ankita had in her workClap

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 April 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

Go to top