Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

'HUM' chot bhi khayenge... (Page 6)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

dont u think ur SS is making us go crazy day by day with his simple One Liners!!! and which makes an impact effectively??Embarrassed

@red BlushingDay DreamingHug it does make u poignantEmbarrassed

i was glad that he understood gravity of the situation...neither he lashed out on poor kid nor he cribbed like a Psycho unlike some ONE!!! 
he didn't break any furniture nor breaks bottles!!!! Tongue

I thot he wud go back to strict sultan avatar. But nope. he remained Aryans babaBig smile

People with Good background doesnt make a Person Mahaan!!! even if that person have bad background...but with good heart and Understanding capabilities makes a Person HUMAN!!! 

he siad it na..he iant a janwar. but human unlike someone who thinks he is gawd.Stern Smile

Actions speaks louder than any CRAP words . 

Im glad he is back to his MODE!!! Philosophy...im sorry aashu..but i love ur SS too Embarrassed 

I was like PHEWW when i saw MY SS back to normalLOLLOLLOL

Yeshhh...he is ur SS..as Renii is off...and her patidev is busy in liking and sulking todayLOL...wer is shikss?? Hug hieee mere cutiee ke patidev 

okay coming to ur reply...yes he is indeed...when i read ur post yesterday..i was like y sultan is going back. this is not OUR sultan!!! he is not stubborn KID!!! 

how could any one Judge him just by his BAckground?? then i would call superstar as nothing but J*** and A** Hole!!! 

forcing on women?? who is physically weak?? shows his STRENGTH right?? ya...

"The 'morality of compromise' sounds contradictory. Compromise is usually a sign of weakness, or an admission of defeat. Strong men don't compromise, it is said, and principles should never be compromised."

this quote aptly suits to Sultan!!! Embarrassed he is really a Man of Morals!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

dont u think ur SS is making us go crazy day by day with his simple One Liners!!! and which makes an impact effectively??Embarrassed

i was glad that he understood gravity of the situation...neither he lashed out on poor kid nor he cribbed like a Psycho unlike some ONE!!! 
he didn't break any furniture nor breaks bottles!!!! Tongue

People with Good background doesnt make a Person Mahaan!!! even if that person have bad background...but with good heart and Understanding capabilities makes a Person HUMAN!!! 

Actions speaks louder than any CRAP words . 

Im glad he is back to his MODE!!! Philosophy...im sorry aashu..but i love ur SS too Embarrassed 
KITTUUUShocked
what a REPLYYY ... Clap
sometimes when you have a horrible life (by i horrible i mean being poor, no parents) you make wrong decisions in life or the circumstances are so harsh; you have no choice to take that path.
And i am glad Sultan is understanding what he has done wrong and trying to become a better man.

merry Hug how is you?? 
@red...merry he doesnt regret for what all happened to him..nor he blames someone..that becoz of his past and all that...he is Living Like this and he is very much fine with it!!! its not his cup of tea..to go with blaming game and Insult someone. 

What makes a Man ? to be precise a Human?? just by birth and by gender makes a person MAN?? He should actually behave like one ..then only he is called as MAN!!! or Male!!! 

in no way i see rk as MAN ...i see him as MALE VAMP..or MALE DESPO...who once throwed her like a SHIT!!! what happened to him?? why is he bringing shit to his home? 

-MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the episode not feeling to just Sutlaan part I want to watch but that is also making me sad, so unable to watch.  there will be some reason if he will go to Question MAdhu may be he will come too know something 

AbsoluvLoquacious_Aash

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I liked Sultan. He was hurt yet, he didn't shouted at Aryan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

priyalovesyou Groupbie
priyalovesyou
priyalovesyou

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
He had only a small part in today's episode but for me had the most impact. He made the show watchable. RK's behaviour disgusted me.

AbsoluvLoquacious_Aash

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

What we expect we don't get..

what we get.. we don't expect..

These were the word of Sultan today na..

Cvs are  hinting us ..

Radhaji is gayab as always.. will  appear  tomorrow  with her  gyaan..Wink 

Yes, true. Who would have expected Sulbala holi???Wink

Loquacious_Aash

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

my ashy Hug nice post,  read the WU wanna see madhus reaction to rk's behaviour LOL. Thanx cvs for keeping sultan calm, i am loving him more and MORE Day Dreaming

Merry Hug

Yup..she was in shock at his behaviourOuch

Anyone wud beAngry

Sultan needed oen reality check, which he got.

he will get one more soon, assuming that article is trueSleepy

Madhu will tell him offOuch

Well, I guess, he would deserve itConfused

Loquacious_Aash

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
love u sultan alotSmile

Loquacious_Aash