Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In precap Madhu says that she loves him still...but we all know that she still loves him...I want to listen rest of her dialog...

and also here she is confessing  her love to stop psycho RK's craziness...If she can put her life in danger to  save Sultan and Aryan, who were strangers to her...she will do anything to save RK's life ...
but I think this time CVs not making her to be fool ...
he has done this before too . when her father tried to kill her he put his life  in danger to save her..but it was a part of his plan to revenge...she will not trust his this acting again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think When RK previously saved Madhu from her Father , He was acting there . I think He really was scared for Madhu's life and from his true heart he saved Madhu . Yeah !! He claimed it to be an acting infront of Madhu , But I don't think He was acting there , 
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I don't think When RK previously saved Madhu from her Father , He was acting there . I think He really was scared for Madhu's life and from his true heart he saved Madhu . Yeah !! He claimed it to be an acting infront of Madhu , But I don't think He was acting there , 

may be you right...but still he also not accepting your point ... is not it..? without realizing his own feelings he is torturing  Madhu is a stupid act...it makes down  quality of the character ...