India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

it is not new...

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
In precap Madhu says that she loves him still...but we all know that she still loves him...I want to listen rest of her dialog...

and also here she is confessing  her love to stop psycho RK's craziness...If she can put her life in danger to  save Sultan and Aryan, who were strangers to her...she will do anything to save RK's life ...
but I think this time CVs not making her to be fool ...
he has done this before too . when her father tried to kill her he put his life  in danger to save her..but it was a part of his plan to revenge...she will not trust his this acting again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I don't think When RK previously saved Madhu from her Father , He was acting there . I think He really was scared for Madhu's life and from his true heart he saved Madhu . Yeah !! He claimed it to be an acting infront of Madhu , But I don't think He was acting there , 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiadventure_gurl

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I don't think When RK previously saved Madhu from her Father , He was acting there . I think He really was scared for Madhu's life and from his true heart he saved Madhu . Yeah !! He claimed it to be an acting infront of Madhu , But I don't think He was acting there , 
may be you right...but still he also not accepting your point ... is not it..? without realizing his own feelings he is torturing  Madhu is a stupid act...it makes down  quality of the character ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index