Chhan Chhan

Uma Ben is really mean yaar

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
That was so mean of her to do she's more like a villain here. I'm still thinking how can CC step into that lady house after knowing all this? What she did to Purvi today was vindictive.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: instantconnect

Uma ben is indeed a very mean and manipulative woman 😡 she knew the whole idea of computer class is chhanchhan's brainchild and purvi lacks in confidence 

And Purvi too can't do anything without ChanChan I fell bad for her.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I still don't get what's wrong with UB ...I mean if Purvi didn't want to marry that guy that's her decision so why is Uma ben angry and after all it's her life. First Uma ben tried to destroy Purvi's life now she's trying to ruin her computer classes. what the hell she going to get by ruining Puriv's life
Originally posted by: instantconnect

Uma ben is indeed a very mean and manipulative woman 😡 she knew the whole idea of computer class is chhanchhan's brainchild and purvi lacks in confidence 

👍🏼
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
evil  :(

poor purvi .. she ruined her life that was not enough again she hampered her career .. devilish act ..
az21 thumbnail
UB is very egoistic destroying others and taking revenge 
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think by the time cc finds out UB is manv's mom she had already fallen in love with him.
but am sure she wl at first hesitate to go dat house
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

I still don't get what's wrong with UB ...I mean if Purvi didn't want to marry that guy that's her decision so why is Uma ben angry and after all it's her life. First Uma ben tried to destroy Purvi's life now she's trying to ruin her computer classes. what the hell she going to get by ruining Puriv's life

She is totally egotistical. I'm not a psychologist but as a lay person I would say she's almost narcissistic. Once these people's egos are hurt they will do whatever it takes to restore their respect or make life miserable for those they see as having hurt them. These people don't forgive or forget.
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That was really villanous...hated her! Poor purvi