Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dipali you hold RK hi chabi (Page 2)

sona_Barun Groupbie
sona_Barun
sona_Barun

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I don't understand how marrying a criminal who is being hounded by cops and his gang rivals will make Madhu's life a beautiful dream. 
Next time, we see Madhu is tied under a tree as a bait for criminals waiting for Sultan to save her.. Or may be she can do a fellowship in bullet removals so it can come handy.

And from what I see he doesn't care about Dipali a bit, thanks to Madhu! It  was not that he moved in with his family after Sikki married Dipali to stay in her proximity. 

And how does getting pushed, pulled, bullied, man-handled and abused by a criminal like RK make Madhu's life a beautiful dream??? Kise patha after 4-5 months he may say I was bored that my favorite puppet was not here to entertain me so i thought why not amuse myself????

Next time we may see him humiliate her again and butcher her completely yet again...He need not care for Dipali's words, but they effect him more than anybody's...Even Madhu telling him, reminding him of what he did did not have effect on him...Sharam se nazar bhi nahi jhukhi Kameene ki...(Hey i am not calling, just repeating what he says)

Proximity don't start me on that...I still feel disgusted when i think of him carrying her in his arms, or even trying to seduce her even if it was for manipulation sake Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

sona_Barun Groupbie
sona_Barun
sona_Barun

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Why do you want Sultan to come !!

Do you RK to insulte him once again ?? WackoWacko
Let Madhu deal with her problems !!
You know she's a Big girl !!

I don't know what you would do, but if I were in trouble, I won't call a Don to rescue me !!
Because the Don will bring other troubles like .. Bhujang AngryAngry
Madhu could have been killed because of Sultan !!
At least with RK she's safe !!

And how exactly is she Safe with RK???? Except if being safe means being a SLAVEAngry...Place your Independence in the esteemed RK's foot (Charan)

--Udhay--

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona_Barun

I don't understand how marrying a criminal who is being hounded by cops and his gang rivals will make Madhu's life a beautiful dream. 
Next time, we see Madhu is tied under a tree as a bait for criminals waiting for Sultan to save her.. Or may be she can do a fellowship in bullet removals so it can come handy.

And from what I see he doesn't care about Dipali a bit, thanks to Madhu! It  was not that he moved in with his family after Sikki married Dipali to stay in her proximity. 

And how does getting pushed, pulled, bullied, man-handled and abused by a criminal like RK make Madhu's life a beautiful dream??? Kise patha after 4-5 months he may say I was bored that my favorite puppet was not here to entertain me so i thought why not amuse myself????

Next time we may see him humiliate her again and butcher her completely yet again...He need not care for Dipali's words, but they effect him more than anybody's...Even Madhu telling him, reminding him of what he did did not have effect on him...Sharam se nazar bhi nahi jhukhi Kameene ki...(Hey i am not calling, just repeating what he says)

Proximity don't start me on that...I still feel disgusted when i think of him carrying her in his arms, or even trying to seduce her even if it was for manipulation sake Dead

By proximity I didn't mean actually holding each other, I meant to say in her vicinity. As for seducing, I don't think Madhu should melt in RK's arms. I am waiting for a proper redemption before they go all mushy! I didn't think RK crossed any line physically. He held her in his arms, she is the one who leaned in for a kiss. And good that she  came out of that trance very quickly. I love both the characters, may be Madhu more than RK. And the kissing of the hand was anything but sleazy!! 

To each its own!! I find a father of a child blushing at her name more disgusting.. And when she was trying to take the bullet out, why was he falling on her. RK never threw himself on her. And Sultan also picked her up. (I don't mean any of this but just answering you because I don't think it's a big deal. Him icing her up was also not a way to touch or feel her. Ew!). rK has never been shown to go around Mumbai and throwing himself on girls. Despite being an actor he is very reserved.

And regarding This triangle, I made my stance clear in a post titled moving on!!  She is not a desperate woman and doesn't need anyone to support her.. Just because she had a heartbreak, that doesnt mean she will fall for the first guy who falls for her..she is self-sufficient. It was the kingpin of Mumbai who didnt leave a backup for his son and hen had to live at her mercy to protect himself.

If she thinks her happiness lies with RK, once he redeems himself. I don think she will be wrong. Because headstrong women like her never switch their love interests this easy. Especially when we see that he also pushes him around when she gets upset at him. And she is the one who actually slapped him(when she thought he deserves one) .. She wins all the challenges and has the capability of making him do things. 
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona_Barun

Originally posted by Agathe

Why do you want Sultan to come !!

Do you RK to insulte him once again ?? WackoWacko
Let Madhu deal with her problems !!
You know she's a Big girl !!

I don't know what you would do, but if I were in trouble, I won't call a Don to rescue me !!
Because the Don will bring other troubles like .. Bhujang AngryAngry
Madhu could have been killed because of Sultan !!
At least with RK she's safe !!

And how exactly is she Safe with RK???? Except if being safe means being a SLAVEAngry...Place your Independence in the esteemed RK's foot (Charan)
Where did I say that Madhu should be RK's slave, or when did I say that what RK did was right ??? AngryAngry

Even I want Madhu to be independant and don't rely on anyone !!
But here you all want her to get marry to that Don just because he has a golden heart !!

I just said that at least she will be alive with RK !!
She knows Sultan since just some days, and she was about to be killed at leats Three times !!

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Why people bases sultan i can't understand ..he is living with his kid happily ...they are not interfering in madhu's life ...bcoz of him rk realises his mistakes..and now he wanting his toy back..this fault of sultan?...

--Udhay--

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DHANJAY

Why people bases sultan i can't understand ..he is living with his kid happily ...they are not interfering in madhu's life ...bcoz of him rk realises his mistakes..and now he wanting his toy back..this fault of sultan?...
Excuse me who bashed Sultan ?? ConfusedConfused
I read all posts, I didn't see anything wrong !!

Agree with you even I want him to live happily ever with his son and let Madhu at peace !!

cardio21

Go to top