Dipali you hold RK hi chabi

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dipali maan gaye, you really can make or break RK .

Tumhari boli gayi shabdo ka asar wow, RK is in full form. 

I think RK has loved you from the bottom of his heart. And your betrayal has given him the biggest shock in life. Tumhara gussa poora Madhu par utar raha hai. 

RK cannot hurt you, becoz RK is one such kind who will hurt himself but he will not hurt them whom he loved or loves.

Jab tak tum Madhu par taras nahi khaati Madhu ki life tho narak banjayegi. Why should this poor girl suffer between you two.

I wish Sultan comes to Madhus rescue . otherwise Madhubala life is in a big mess. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Bitter truth!! πŸ˜†

Dipali is RK's Guruji!! 🀣
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand how marrying a criminal who is being hounded by cops and his gang rivals will make Madhu's life a beautiful dream. 
Next time, we see Madhu is tied under a tree as a bait for criminals waiting for Sultan to save her.. Or may be she can do a fellowship in bullet removals so it can come handy.

And from what I see he doesn't care about Dipali a bit, thanks to Madhu! It  was not that he moved in with his family after Sikki married Dipali to stay in her proximity. 
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dipali's words give him the next ideal...but he wants to prove her wrong...that is it
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

I don't understand how marrying a criminal who is being hounded by cops and his gang rivals will make Madhu's life a beautiful dream. 

Next time, we see Madhu is tied under a tree as a bait for criminals waiting for Sultan to save her.. Or may be she can do a fellowship in bullet removals so it can come handy.

And from what I see he doesn't care about Dipali a bit, thanks to Madhu! It  was not that he moved in with his family after Sikki married Dipali to stay in her proximity. 

Well said !!

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why do you want Sultan to come !!

Do you RK to insulte him once again ??
Let Madhu deal with her problems !!
You know she's a Big girl !!

I don't know what you would do, but if I were in trouble, I won't call a Don to rescue me !!
Because the Don will bring other troubles like .. Bhujang 😑😑
Madhu could have been killed because of Sultan !!
At least with RK she's safe !!
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dipali's words makes RK do more and more forcing on Madhu while Madhu's words makes Sultan become more and more softer on Aryan...

Effects differ right...that is because people differ...It is not Dipali or Madhu who are the cause..it is the basic nature of RK and Sultan that is bringing out this difference...
sona_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

And how does getting pushed, pulled, bullied, man-handled and abused by a criminal like RK make Madhu's life a beautiful dream??? Kise patha after 4-5 months he may say I was bored that my favorite puppet was not here to entertain me so i thought why not amuse myself????

Next time we may see him humiliate her again and butcher her completely yet again...He need not care for Dipali's words, but they effect him more than anybody's...Even Madhu telling him, reminding him of what he did did not have effect on him...Sharam se nazar bhi nahi jhukhi Kameene ki...(Hey i am not calling, just repeating what he says)

Proximity don't start me on that...I still feel disgusted when i think of him carrying her in his arms, or even trying to seduce her even if it was for manipulation sake 🀒

sona_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agathe

Why do you want Sultan to come !!

Do you RK to insulte him once again ??
Let Madhu deal with her problems !!
You know she's a Big girl !!

I don't know what you would do, but if I were in trouble, I won't call a Don to rescue me !!
Because the Don will bring other troubles like .. Bhujang 😑😑
Madhu could have been killed because of Sultan !!
At least with RK she's safe !!

And how exactly is she Safe with RK???? Except if being safe means being a SLAVE😑...Place your Independence in the esteemed RK's foot (Charan)
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sona_Barun

And how does getting pushed, pulled, bullied, man-handled and abused by a criminal like RK make Madhu's life a beautiful dream??? Kise patha after 4-5 months he may say I was bored that my favorite puppet was not here to entertain me so i thought why not amuse myself????

Next time we may see him humiliate her again and butcher her completely yet again...He need not care for Dipali's words, but they effect him more than anybody's...Even Madhu telling him, reminding him of what he did did not have effect on him...Sharam se nazar bhi nahi jhukhi Kameene ki...(Hey i am not calling, just repeating what he says)

Proximity don't start me on that...I still feel disgusted when i think of him carrying her in his arms, or even trying to seduce her even if it was for manipulation sake 🀒

By proximity I didn't mean actually holding each other, I meant to say in her vicinity. As for seducing, I don't think Madhu should melt in RK's arms. I am waiting for a proper redemption before they go all mushy! I didn't think RK crossed any line physically. He held her in his arms, she is the one who leaned in for a kiss. And good that she  came out of that trance very quickly. I love both the characters, may be Madhu more than RK. And the kissing of the hand was anything but sleazy!! 

To each its own!! I find a father of a child blushing at her name more disgusting.. And when she was trying to take the bullet out, why was he falling on her. RK never threw himself on her. And Sultan also picked her up. (I don't mean any of this but just answering you because I don't think it's a big deal. Him icing her up was also not a way to touch or feel her. Ew!). rK has never been shown to go around Mumbai and throwing himself on girls. Despite being an actor he is very reserved.

And regarding This triangle, I made my stance clear in a post titled moving on!!  She is not a desperate woman and doesn't need anyone to support her.. Just because she had a heartbreak, that doesnt mean she will fall for the first guy who falls for her..she is self-sufficient. It was the kingpin of Mumbai who didnt leave a backup for his son and hen had to live at her mercy to protect himself.

If she thinks her happiness lies with RK, once he redeems himself. I don think she will be wrong. Because headstrong women like her never switch their love interests this easy. Especially when we see that he also pushes him around when she gets upset at him. And she is the one who actually slapped him(when she thought he deserves one) .. She wins all the challenges and has the capability of making him do things.