India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

~~ChhanChhan ki Chanak~~Epi#11 (Page 6)

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
loved today's episode !!!  supriya ji n sanaya both are the soul of the show !! without them show is nothing !! hope to see some imrovement in farhan's acting !! even himanshu guy is somehow better than him !! sanaya was looking so preety !! 

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
:P i wish if Chachan was there to protect purvi :/  LMAO that lighter :D that was damn funny !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreeASRfan

The episode was unimpressive to be very honest Sleepy following might be unpalatable for some...KINDLY ignore if you have a weak heart!

I had appreciated the dowry debate which was sensitively and realistically handled. i had actually loved the whole idea and premise behind Poorvi and CC's decision of opening a computer class, which in fact had stemmed from this very debate and ideology clash. Alas!! all goes for a toss when the cvs decide to settle down for one more unrealistic cliched episode.Pinch and they throw one more opportunity to go the "drama with a difference" way outta the window!!Stern Smile

-Uma-OMG-ben decides to 'chal-sheh-maat' Chhanchhan with the latest "saazish" that came up in her shaatir(not)-dimaag! and yo, there she lands in atma-nirbhar coachingsStern Smile (whose maasternee needs to get some aatma-shakti prontoSleepy).

-AC se bijli ka bill badhega no doubtSleepy...lekin aapke fees mein uska quota included hai mrs.benEmbarrassed ...yeh poorvi bhi naD'oh

-OMG -ben has doubts which clean bold the rest of the today's girls sitting in the class...they laugh over her kostins and find them validStern Smile yeah? seriously??Angry

-yeh male-female OMG-ben ko nahi samajhta...she understands that wonly when it comes to dowry and sanskaarClown

-that brings me to eee-mail...about which apparently, the today's ladkiyan sitting in the class have no ideaStern Smile yet they ask for a re-fund coz masternee does not have "work experience"ConfusedClap u see they had joined a private in-house tuition center in hopes of placements.Star

and the comedy circus continues until they all leave with the show stopper being Umaben...who wishes to be called again when miss Poorvi will be opening her new classes "aatma-dimag ka-bharta >ek khoj"Approve

*bows down Umaben*Approve Komolika, your student, was just a mere mortal after all!Embarrassed
you managed to get an institution closed within minutes with your speaking skillsShocked you have proved that today's generation is indeed very influential!Clapmaybe the girls might hunt for a new "speaking skills development classes" next after being inspired by your unmatchable prowess...ofc, one that offers placements in saas-ruled-households without fail!Embarrassed

now coming to the real(not) jungle!

of photography, romance and lighter gunsBig smile

BTW Rugved bro... just coz the cvs made you say "tumhara bhai itna intelligent, talented aur handsome hai" he does not become one!! OK? yeah!Stern Smile i really dont wanna talk about your future saala/jeeja's talents and intelligence... thankfully your GF has not got her brother's qualities. You may breathe!!

after eye-poke romance we have toy-gun romance!!  awww after all they are two small cute KG kidsDay Dreaming dont worry eye-poke fans, we getting it again tomorrowThumbs Up

Writers- you have surpassed yourselves when it comes to the standards of this showClap go figure!!

Really good one. You said pretty much everything I wanted to say. 

If the creatives are expecting to pass off this juvenile nok-jhok as romance then they should understand that this kind of thing is tolerable only when there is a chemistry between the lead pair.

I only hope they show the actual nok-jhok between the saas-bahu in a more sensible way, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuzrath-cuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNM-Nuzrath-cuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..incandescent

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesh123

:P i wish if Chachan was there to protect purvi :/  LMAO that lighter :D that was damn funny !

purvi  shld b shown more stronger...Angry
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
yhe hnighlights of the epiosde were ovv cc and umaben..felt bad for poorvi she was overshadowed by umaben.bt i guess she rather than depending on chanchan need to thnk what is gd and bad for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuzrath-

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice episode.But what new concept Uma ben all evil and Purvi 

could not do anything on her own.She should sort out  

the situation. 

Sanaya was fabulous as usual. 

After watching last epi my hopes are not very high with the story. 

Go to top