Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
a well balanced epi.
Umaben tried to insult Purvi, she was attacking her verbally...a witch !😈
Finally all the youngies are on camp...loved Simple-Himanshu scene😊
Manav's sister and Chanchan's brother's scene was hilarious...their encounter with Manav was funnyπŸ˜†
Chanchan ne ek lighter ko pistol samajh liyaπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
I thought she's a smart girl ! khair chodo Farhan has to work a lot hard thats all I can say...everytime he opens his mouth I just go stopwa he was once again failed to impress me esp. when his co-actor is a fab actress...Farhan buck up before its too late !!😑

Sanaya rocks !!😳
Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was a funny episode !!πŸ˜‰

Sanny looks so beautiful today i loved her hairstyle lookd too pretty !!😳❀️

Todai i hate Umaben !! This s too bad how she insulted purvi n i want CC to give them back..I want confident purvi 2 face her !! I m waiting for chanchan's giving back to her !!πŸ˜ƒ
 Mansi  in love with CC's bro haha  well i loved how he managed manav .😊
Simple n HImmanshu s cute and again himmanshu s far far better than manav 😳
 Manav's teasing CC  ??n i want puch-puch to bite once again him..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sanny's expressions were brilliant during pistol scene !!πŸ‘
 Note !! Farhan need to improve his dialogues delivery !!
Hope he ll improve !!😊

Totally its a balanced episode !!😊

Edited by archu-daffodil - 11 years ago
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m watching it for sanaya..she s just simply amazing  &  farhan u have to improve too much...
puchpuch i love u :P...
coming to the episode it was just ok. i m just not liking uma behn ..hope to c a good episode tomm

Edited by Meghipk - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
People who followed Sanaya's previous show know me.And the fortunate few who are unaware of who this gal is-lemme introduce myself-I'm Sammy.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Now I dunno why Sanaya lay her hands on this show but I am not so glad that she did.Her performance remains impeccable and her looks remain elegant as ever but unfortunately neither the story nor  the dialogues and definitely the male lead (*cough* Sammy  *cough*) does any justice to her acting prowess!!😳

I am not quite known for sweet talks.Infact I am unfamous for my acerbic views on anything and everything under the sunπŸ˜›Thus I won't say anything about the episode because I value my life on Virtual life on IF a  little too much!!πŸ˜†I watched the episode for Sanaya and  I dunno when I'll watch the show again but one thing is fo sure-Sanaya is awesome!!For me she has always been the epitome of beauty with brains and she never disappoints,does she??She's too classy for this show but that's irrelevant now.She is Chanchan now and my only reason of watching the show😳

PS:Is Puchpuch cute or what!!😲😳I want him.Bas☺️

Edited by droopy-asleep - 11 years ago
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was a ____epi 
 as usual sanaya rockedπŸ˜ƒ 
no comments on mr.farah πŸ˜‘😑
i don't know  why UB too much😈 i hate the BG for her
i am scared with trps πŸ˜•
these writer CV need to come  up with some interesting track or else ?😭
Edited by -seema- - 11 years ago
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode was ok

Hating Uma Ben to the core, she is evil, bt i m excited for the nxt episode, coz our tigress CC will fight back and give Uma Ben a well deserved answer and show her her place.

Manav has to improve a lot, thts all i can say abt him.

Sanaya is as usual good and i m enjoying the show  coz of sanaya she is simply the best.
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
sochanatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uurrrggghhh... today's epi!!!
i will be honest i didnt like the epi a bit...
computer class drama was dragged and was too cliche!!!!
Umaben's never ending negativity and on top of that Purvi's muteness...
didnt work for me at all...
as usual Sanaya was awesome..gosh she is such an natural and flawless actress!!! there never goes a single shot of her which is not perfect... i just love this girl...and i am saying this again today.. girl you are a life saver amidst all these not so standard happenings...
After a longtime, watched it in tv... It was a decent n a cute episode, I liked Umaben's evil portrayal.. Supriyaji really makes u feel like hating her... Sanaya's parts were cute... I am in love with all her cute puppies... Especially Poochpooch... ;) They are adorable... Sanaya n her dogs are the main attraction of this show... :) 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Epi was too good...loved it totally... CC rocks and liking Manav... literally he is improving in acting...and can't wait for tomorrow to see Manav's romance with Anarkali...
arnshi thumbnail
The epi was nice...loved my sanaya girl :D...she is adorable...