cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
~Episode-11~
ChhanChhan

she is spreading charm all over again

Welcome To The Thread
This Thread Is Meant To Discuss The Daily Episode In Our Own Way.
We Will Be Talking About Episodes..Actors And All Embarrassed

We Are Mainly Here For Sanaya And We Will Be Partial Towards Her..We Are Watching The Show For Her And If Anyone Here Cannot Bear the Criticism We Will Be Doing Then Plz No Need To Join Here Otherwise Feel Free To join 

The Only Condition Is That DO NOT BASH!! Like It Not Like It..Agree..Disagree..There Is A Way To Show That So Yes..NO Bashing..Any Rude Or Bashing Comment Will Be Reported  
Do Not Compare The Show Or Actors With Sanaya's Previous Show(s) And Actors

Rest Pls Feel Free To Put Your Daily Views And Share With usSmile

Edited by SreeASRfan - 10 April 2013 at 10:07am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

JawaherloveJilanicrazyKhuarvMeeraHKHanalitasochanathaanamunirPatatoOlicity2124Meridacharlotte74lazylad8-FauZiRashmiNM-Nuzrath-apoorvaarnavMihrimah.Brooke.cocoatree..ObliViate..IllGetOverIpkpri_armaanJyo.Arshi.IPKincandescentSonaLuvZaSaf_TheJoker-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The episode was unimpressive to be very honest Sleepy following might be unpalatable for some...KINDLY ignore if you have a weak heart!

I had appreciated the dowry debate which was sensitively and realistically handled. i had actually loved the whole idea and premise behind Poorvi and CC's decision of opening a computer class, which in fact had stemmed from this very debate and ideology clash. Alas!! all goes for a toss when the cvs decide to settle down for one more unrealistic cliched episode.Pinch and they throw one more opportunity to go the "drama with a difference" way outta the window!!Stern Smile

-Uma-OMG-ben decides to 'chal-sheh-maat' Chhanchhan with the latest "saazish" that came up in her shaatir(not)-dimaag! and yo, there she lands in atma-nirbhar coachingsStern Smile (whose maasternee needs to get some aatma-shakti prontoSleepy).

-AC se bijli ka bill badhega no doubtSleepy...lekin aapke fees mein uska quota included hai mrs.benEmbarrassed ...yeh poorvi bhi naD'oh

-OMG -ben has doubts which clean bold the rest of the today's girls sitting in the class...they laugh over her kostins and find them validStern Smile yeah? seriously??Angry

-yeh male-female OMG-ben ko nahi samajhta...she understands that wonly when it comes to dowry and sanskaarClown

-that brings me to eee-mail...about which apparently, the today's ladkiyan sitting in the class have no ideaStern Smile yet they ask for a re-fund coz masternee does not have "work experience"ConfusedClap u see they had joined a private in-house tuition center in hopes of placements.Star

and the comedy circus continues until they all leave with the show stopper being Umaben...who wishes to be called again when miss Poorvi will be opening her new classes "aatma-dimag ka-bharta >ek khoj"Approve

*bows down Umaben*Approve Komolika, your student, was just a mere mortal after all!Embarrassed
you managed to get an institution closed within minutes with your speaking skillsShocked you have proved that today's generation is indeed very influential!Clapmaybe the girls might hunt for a new "speaking skills development classes" next after being inspired by your unmatchable prowess...ofc, one that offers placements in saas-ruled-households without fail!Embarrassed

now coming to the real(not) jungle!

of photography, romance and lighter gunsBig smile

BTW Rugved bro... just coz the cvs made you say "tumhara bhai itna intelligent, talented aur handsome hai" he does not become one!! OK? yeah!Stern Smile i really dont wanna talk about your future saala/jeeja's talents and intelligence... thankfully your GF has not got her brother's qualities. You may breathe!!

after eye-poke romance we have toy-gun romance!!  awww after all they are two small cute KG kidsDay Dreaming dont worry eye-poke fans, we getting it again tomorrowThumbs Up

Writers- you have surpassed yourselves when it comes to the standards of this showClap go figure!!

Edited by SreeASRfan - 10 April 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

manceeMeridaPatatoOlicity2124geetmaanluv-Nuzrath-ipkkndfan21charlotte74lazylad8-FauZi..mrinalini...Brooke.pri_armaanincandescent..ObliViate..IllGetOverIpkcocoatree_TheJoker-

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I don't have much to say about the episode because I honestly didn't like it. I liked the way things were progressing in the last couple of epis but this episode totally disappointed me. 

I don't even know what to say on the whole Umaben-Purvi thing. She took admission just by paying money? No admission forms and nothing? Purvi didn't even know the names of the students who took admission? Stern Smile Did the rest of the students even know why they went there in the first place? Angry

I was enjoying the jungle scenes today until the whole gun fiasco. I just didn't find it funny. Stern Smile The cops' reaction was too much. How would Chhanchhan know? It's a lighter but it looks like a freaking gun. Angry

Why can't things be more realistic? ConfusedOuch

The saving grace was Sanz and Supriyaji. Embarrassed I also like the actors playing Rugved and Mansi. They have good chemistry.Smile

I hope tomorrow's better. 

Edited by incandescent - 10 April 2013 at 4:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicity2124-Nuzrath-geetmaanluvcharlotte74ipkkndfan21..mrinalini..pri_armaanIllGetOverIpkNichuss

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sanaya and Supriya !!!! Clap Heart its like these2  are the lifelines of the show !!!! 

overall a cute epi with really cute scenes of Simple and Himanshu !!!! Heart

whats wrong with Farhan ??? 

I remember reading an  article saying that he has already worked on movies etc !!!! 

if this is how he acted in his movie as well...I dont think anyone is going to watch it !!!

He looks so lost when sharing screen space with Sanaya !!!! its like she is 100% and he is not even 20% of that !!!! 

no offence to Farhan fans if any but I srsly find it better to ignore him rather than bothering to think y he cant catch up to his costars !!!! 

Sanaya again was damn cutee...she proved yet again y she is called Queen of expressions !!!! Heart

srsly hoping Farhan shows some improvement soon !!! its gettin really difficult to watch him !!!! 

Once again I wanna pull out the hairs off Umaben !!!! she is so damn evil, like the black widow !!! 

its pure venom !!!!! Purvi shud kick her out !!!!! 

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 April 2013 at 10:48am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

JilanicrazyMeeraHKMeghipkMeridaPatatosochanathaipkkndfan21charlotte74-Nuzrath-RashmiNMgeetmaanluv..mrinalini..Mihrimah.Brooke.cocoatreeIllGetOverIpkpri_armaan_TheJoker-Nichuss

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Supriya Jee And Sanaya Irani Clap You Guys Are The Savior Of The Show! Smile How Amazingly Supriya Jee Portrays The Character Of Uma Ben That You Actually Feel Like Going And Doing Something To Her!! LOL Uma Ben Pure Devil!! Evil Smile By The Way Couldnt Purvi Return Her The Money And Told Her Already That I Dont Want You In My Classes Sleepy
I Liked The Scenes Betweeb Simple And Himanshu.. Too Cute And The Guy Who Plays The Role Of Chhanchhan's Bro Is A Natural Actor..I Like His Acting :)

Farhan Confused I Am Really Sorry But His Acting Broken Heart I Cant Really Understand..He Says Dialogues With Same Expression..And Its As If He Is Saying It For Saying Sake..The Scene Does Not Reach To His Eyes!! :(

Sanaya Is As Usual Fab..I Felt Bad For Chhanchhan Embarrassed She Was Looking So Cute With That Horrified Expressions LOL :$
Well A Decent Episode And Nice Precap!! Hope To See Some Improvement From Farhan..He Looks Expressionless To Me..Confused Himanshu Seems To Give More And Justified Reaction Than Him LOL

P.S No Offense Meant To Any Farhan Fan. A Pure Opinion From My Side! :)

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 10 April 2013 at 10:34am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KhuarvJilanicrazyOlicity2124sochanathaMeridaPatatoipkkndfan21geetmaanluv-Nuzrath-..mrinalini..Mihrimah.Brooke.IllGetOverIpkcocoatreeincandescentSonaLuvZaSafpri_armaanJyo.Arshi.IPKNichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
masaa aaya...todays episode...

the devil ub...omg hw dare she...

if she knws everything about computer...y she came to clas...

purvi shold have been shown strong there...Ouch

i didnt liked the way the computer classes got shutdown..Cry

coming to camp...RUGSI enjoying ther scary brother n romance

himple...too getting together...

chanman...nothing to tell still fightinh

does constable saying about no one coming to rescue...again if wild

animals come too..is hint for maanav rescuing chanchan...Day Dreaming

have to wait..upcoming will clear it...

lighter drama was fun...

waiting for tommorrows fund Smile

Edited by Nichuss - 10 April 2013 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuzrath-IllGetOverIpk

apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
sanaya looked so cute today!! so chanchan - manav official war starts!! :D
manav did a cheap trick today, hope chan chan kicks his ass tomo!

i hate uma ben!! godd !! she is cruel bitch!!  and whats with the funny background music?!! cruelty is not funny!!! aif they don't change this stupid uma ben shitty track and , then trps will be low!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MeridaPatatosochanatha-Nuzrath-..mrinalini....ObliViate..IllGetOverIpkMihrimahcocoatreeSonaLuvZaSafJyo.Arshi.IPK_TheJoker-

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
 i like the epi.. uma ben n computer classes.
 i dnt like bumping scene!! but like chhanchaan bro Embarrassed
 i wanted to see some comedy scenesSmile

Edited by twix - 10 April 2013 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leninvaidhegi-Nuzrath-cocoatreeIllGetOverIpk

Go to top