Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS : Trust - Chapter 10 in Page 106 (Page 90)

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_roks

Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Khushi got a doubt and asked, "Are they really coming?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Of course, they are."</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">humein toh doubt tha hi...khushi, humari lead ko bhi doubt hone laga...LOL</font>LOL

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I'll come with you."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">He smiled and said, "Much better."</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">matlab..mauke ka fayada uthane me koi kam nahi h...</font>Wink

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Seriously? Arnav itna change ho gya...ShockedShockedSachi bolu...ye meri personal suggestion h...yehArnavphir b theek h par isse jyaada change mat karna. kyunki more than this...phir woh thoda cheezy lagne lagta h. Atleast tht is my opinion. even in show i didn't use to like a very "cheezy" Arnav...Arnav is best loved when still there are traces of ASR in him..even though we may be talking of his 'Arnav' persona.</font>

He touched his cheek and said, "Second time you are kissing me. Mind asking me why now?"

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and later after he had proposed her...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">She let out a chuckle in spite of her tears and then kissed his cheek.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">His lips widened into a smile and he said, "Second kiss."</font>

<font><font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">isn't it supposed to be third kiss?Confusedwaise if the kiss in car was 2nd...toh 1st kiss kaunsi thi? </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">*scratching chin*</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I didn't know you were a stalker," Arnav told her.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Excuse me? A stalker?"</font>

</p>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"You are following the fish everywhere."</font>

<font>LOLLOL<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">...A_R...seriously? stalker?ROFLROFLtht means i had been a stalker too for quite a while for certain fishes.</font>LOLLOL
</font>

<font>the whole proposal scene was beautiful...the rimg, light effects,and the dialogues.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Can I get you a ring, too?" she asked him.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">He raised his eyebrow and then said, "But no selling your mother's jewellery?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Her eyes widened.</font>

<p><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I know about the plants, Khushi."</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#990099">i had be very interested to know if u would like to mention sometime later HOW??? how did he know? i want to know...what u would come up with for this one... </font><font color="#0000ff">(maine tumhe ek task de diya...LOL...kabhi kabhi tumhe pareshaan karne me itna mazaa aata h..Tongue)</font></font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Matlab...khade-khade shaadi bhi kara di...ShockedShockedShocked! Badiya h!LOL</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">so all together very nice update! </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">*high five**wink*</font>

<font>
</font>

hiii, captain...
it was 2nd kiss coz it was 2nd for the day...
and arnav is a bit too romantic...thats coz i wrote this chapter as soon as i finished a chapter of waiting for u...LOLWink
i will finish ur task soon...Wink

U will. Finish the task I gve u...wow! Tht sounds really exciting...woah! Let me see how this challenge turn out... Tongue

But tell me one. Thing...did u already plan to reveal it later or is iy challnge thts pushing u ? In any case...I m too eager to come up for an expaination to tht...wohoo! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_roks

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Khushi got a doubt and asked, "Are they really coming?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Of course, they are."</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">humein toh doubt tha hi...khushi, humari lead ko bhi doubt hone laga...LOL</font>LOL

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I'll come with you."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">He smiled and said, "Much better."</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">matlab..mauke ka fayada uthane me koi kam nahi h...</font>Wink

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Seriously? Arnav itna change ho gya...ShockedShockedSachi bolu...ye meri personal suggestion h...yehArnavphir b theek h par isse jyaada change mat karna. kyunki more than this...phir woh thoda cheezy lagne lagta h. Atleast tht is my opinion. even in show i didn't use to like a very "cheezy" Arnav...Arnav is best loved when still there are traces of ASR in him..even though we may be talking of his 'Arnav' persona.</font>

He touched his cheek and said, "Second time you are kissing me. Mind asking me why now?"

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and later after he had proposed her...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">She let out a chuckle in spite of her tears and then kissed his cheek.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">His lips widened into a smile and he said, "Second kiss."</font>

<font><font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">isn't it supposed to be third kiss?Confusedwaise if the kiss in car was 2nd...toh 1st kiss kaunsi thi? </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">*scratching chin*</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I didn't know you were a stalker," Arnav told her.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Excuse me? A stalker?"</font>

</p>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"You are following the fish everywhere."</font>

<font>LOLLOL<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">...A_R...seriously? stalker?ROFLROFLtht means i had been a stalker too for quite a while for certain fishes.</font>LOLLOL
</font>

<font>the whole proposal scene was beautiful...the rimg, light effects,and the dialogues.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"Can I get you a ring, too?" she asked him.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">He raised his eyebrow and then said, "But no selling your mother's jewellery?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Her eyes widened.</font>

<p><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">"I know about the plants, Khushi."</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#990099">i had be very interested to know if u would like to mention sometime later HOW??? how did he know? i want to know...what u would come up with for this one... </font><font color="#0000ff">(maine tumhe ek task de diya...LOL...kabhi kabhi tumhe pareshaan karne me itna mazaa aata h..Tongue)</font></font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Matlab...khade-khade shaadi bhi kara di...ShockedShockedShocked! Badiya h!LOL</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">so all together very nice update! </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">*high five**wink*</font>

<font>
</font>

hiii, captain...
it was 2nd kiss coz it was 2nd for the day...
and arnav is a bit too romantic...thats coz i wrote this chapter as soon as i finished a chapter of waiting for u...LOLWink
i will finish ur task soon...Wink

U will. Finish the task I gve u...wow! Tht sounds really exciting...woah! Let me see how this challenge turn out... Tongue

But tell me one. Thing...did u already plan to reveal it later or is iy challnge thts pushing u ? In any case...I m too eager to come up for an expaination to tht...wohoo! Wink

i already planned to write abt it...khushi will think how he found out in the next chap and will come to a conclusion...
crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Hey Major...finally! Finally...I get to know u r still alive troubling people on earth...! This time I m really really mad at u...hell! Girl...who disappears like tht... I ws just planning to leave another text screaming at u tonite...

did u check ur mail, captain...? i sent u a little one on friendship day...
as for the disappearance from IF, it is coz i sat in one stretch for the past ten days and completed waiting for you...Smile

Oops...in tht cas ei m guilty...sorry hadn't checked mail...but willl do it rgt nw...

However...

WHERE THE HELL IS UR PHN?

adventure_roks

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Hey Major...finally! Finally...I get to know u r still alive troubling people on earth...! This time I m really really mad at u...hell! Girl...who disappears like tht... I ws just planning to leave another text screaming at u tonite...

did u check ur mail, captain...? i sent u a little one on friendship day...
as for the disappearance from IF, it is coz i sat in one stretch for the past ten days and completed waiting for you...Smile

Oops...in tht cas ei m guilty...sorry hadn't checked mail...but willl do it rgt nw...

However...

WHERE THE HELL IS UR PHN?

my phone...? the answer was in that mail...do u know i tried to msg u that night before u wished me...but stupid thing...i was not able to msg u, J and my other frnd...for all the others, the messages were delivered...next day, i was able to txt J...after sending a couple of msgs, i couldnt send more...for u three, i am still having troubles...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasa23crazy4ArnavSRmanikka

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

i already planned to write abt it...khushi will think how he found out in the next chap and will come to a conclusion...

Yipee...eagerly waiting to read tht part... Big smile

adventure_roks

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Yipee...eagerly waiting to read tht part... Big smile

i'll warn u, it is nothing big...
adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

hiii guys...

its been a long time and i almost hear you scolding and yelling at me...

sorry for that...
from this time updates will be regular...

anyway now to the update...
it will be up in a few mins...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fan09dharshAlai123Divyahetcrazy4ArnavSRNatasha08manikkaAnjuRishChitraFdrfizaahmed

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985preet_21psruthiswati2011anaviabhihoneyboney1momof2_IPKKNDsuganya91drakecyrussunshaeyAnisa789HemaSuryarambamalsaal24Hafsa94arshian_89Abnafisanaj84sundujinsindiangurukhushbhambariMONAKARANmalar3tokyoloveandluckhello87_11choochootrainlovebadhanAshgMano2789aymounedevasahayamAplihsarshi_lover1ammi22DramagalanjubuaFridaTulips123tracy1191shanthivafan09random94jankisoni86cvrockssweetakhi71sanjuarshiprasanna.pmit0905Ashavicindistanmansijani21IPKKNDbigfanAsrkkgsrprabha75arnavbarunthangam100hydsripinklyfriends_4dreamsweetanu2314sagarpatadiameradilammavedu80TirtharupaKrishika209Neha.ASDilLoveRomanceakanksha84shubhi2401tvserial2012BarkahAbdulloveIPKKNDGoldenEyescrazyaddictionAfsha29akankhajtharshanonyasrRasa23yeshyeshnaluvbugsinceremecrazy4ArnavSRAparameghaAlai123renee.beekshubhangisarozzdrashtimeetuDivyahetsanamskyvidu87Natasha08cute_monaya_fanbadfaith4ul.savitreedva2vraipkkndankTANVI_SEXYsarita_barunPdroverJennyAvnizafipiaviviandsenaAnupamaJYKowsimanikkaashred12sfghfjAnjuRishnadiafarjanacherrybloom1CRAZY4_SARUNavni_barunvrindaguptavarsha2KDTitaliya1234ArshiDewaneerulamaranogillRizArshiHappytwinkleshalini_sprerna1jeb1Angel13sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedseeta_naipsdiyadivyaangeldream14laksh65ChitraFkeenu_kkThanuAdityachavvi16drfizaahmeddumasLinsie

Go to top