Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS : Trust - Chapter 10 in Page 106 (Page 41)

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by risat

I loved the update. At first I was shocked that even after listening to Khushi, his reasoning to marry her was wrong. Khushi's confession and her plea to Arnav that when he will know the truth, to give her a small place in his heart were heart wrenching. Although the update was short but it was beautiful. I m a little bit sad as the next part will be the last one. Do think about writing a sequel :)

thanks for ur comment...
i m thinking of extending it a little...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RizArshi

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanz-

Could This Happen In The Serial? Heart

in our dreams maybe...Wink

tparvaiz

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

i dont know if i have a res here from Meg or not...
and i also know i have a lot of pending update to read on THK...but arghh this college schedule is not permitting me to do certain things...7 to 7 is taking a lot of time from my day leaving me all tired...m so sorry A_R...
but soon i'll be back on THK...coming back to this finally she tolda him everything and glad that he trusted her with all his love and belief...loved the update...thanks for pm...
thanks for Meg for all res-es... :)

missing u...
will be waiting for u...

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

i dont know if i have a res here from Meg or not...
and i also know i have a lotofpending update to read on THK...but arghh this college schedule is notpermittingme to do certain things...7 to 7 is taking a lot of time from my day leaving me alltired...m so sorry A_R...
but soon i'll be back on THK...coming back to this finally she tolda him everything and glad that he trusted her with all his love and belief...loved the update...thanks for pm...
thanks for Meg for all res-es... :)

Oye.. I didn't know if u r reading it yet...else I would have reseved other day. Sorry!
But...be it anything...jaldi jaldi apne comments mujhe bhejo..I gota unres ur posts..before I make a firm decision to disapear from if... Tongue afterall...main tumse b jyaada busy hoon...huh!!    Geek Geek Tongue

i never blamed u for not resing a post here for me Hun...its just m too lazy to find the post if there was any so i wrote that...and u know my schedule is effing bad and effing me up...Crym trying

Oye ladki chilll!! I was just teasing u...u know me... I m not disappearing completely from if..as far as. I can manage not too... Wink ...so post them to me...wen u can...but m not sure abt A_R... Wink woh bechaari...nanhi jaan...uska kya hoga... sirf sorry se thode hi na kaam chalega...Tongue Big smile
P.s. I know...A_R...is going to kil me after reading this... for making u my scape goat this time..nd try instill fear in u.but i m loving it. Tongue hahaha! Evil Smile

not gonna kill u...Wink
but tell me...r u still trying to frighten me...?? coz its not working...LOL
J is sweet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4ArnavSRjahnvi.luvs.ASR

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

please continue i am bribing you 

its working...
i love chocs...

dumas

adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisa789

Yes yes yes hai hai aur only hai contiu e I love I it's awesome I love story's tht start from pay ash wedding and sheetal track plez update and do try a sheetal track ss pm me

i'll surely write about sheetal if i have any ideas...
i think u should try my ff 'the unexpected connection''...i will start with sheetal...but she will there only for a very few chapters...
adventure_roks Goldie
adventure_roks
adventure_roks

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

TRUST

CHAPTER 4

They stayed in each other's embrace until the door opened and Anjali walked in.

"I searched for you everywhere and….."

When she saw their faces, she knew that something was not right. Arnav got up from the recliner and Khushi followed him.

"What's wrong?" Anjali asked them. "Why are you crying?" She placed her palm on Arnav's cheek and said, "Chote, what happened?"

He smiled and said, "I want to marry Khushi, di."

Her eyes widened in happiness and shock.

"Chote, did you say you want to marry Khushi ji?"

"Yes, di."

She pointed to Khushi and asked, "You mean this Khushi ji?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah, di. She is the only Khushi I know."

"Really? I mean, why? I mean, how…..?"

He smiled at his sister's shock and said, "I love her, di." He entwined his fingers with Khushi's and said, "I want to marry her, di."

Happy tears formed in Anjali's eyes.

She turned to Khushi and asked, "What about you, Khushi ji? Do you love my chote?"

Without replying, Khushi hugged Anjali and she got her answer.

"This is just awesome," Anjali said as she stepped closer to her brother and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Di, you are happy with my choice, right?"

"Happy?" she asked with a frown. "My stupid little brother, I am more than happy. I am ecstatic and on cloud nine. I have no words to describe how wonderful I feel right now. You have finally found a light in your life."

Arnav turned to see Khushi and nodded.

Anjali placed her palm on Khushi's cheek and said, "You are the correct person for chote. You are so unlike the models in miniskirts and that is what makes you perfect. Do you guys know that nani and I wanted to get you guys together?"

Their eyes widened.

"I know that chote bought you those bangles," she said and pointed to the bangles she wore. "Do you know how frightened he was when you left your phone at home while you went with NK to get ghee that day for the pooja? Chote is stubborn and arrogant. But even the great ASR couldn't hide the lover boy inside him."

Khushi smiled and lowered her head to the ground as she felt her cheeks growing red.

"Di, are you done dissecting my character?" Arnav asked with a fake scowl.

"See Khushi ji, this is what I told you. Arrogant and stubborn." She glanced at the clock in the room and said, "We have to go down. It's time for the wedding. And I have to ask nani to speak with your parents about your wedding."

"No," Arnav yelled all of a sudden.

Khushi and Anjali looked at him in shock.

"Chote...???"

He realized that they had taken it in the negative sense. "I didn't mean it like that, di. Khushi Kumari Gupta likes to challenge me, doesn't she? Are you ready for a challenge right now, Ms. Gupta?"

She looked at Anjali and then at Arnav. "What should I do?"

"You have to go to your parents and tell them about your love," he replied with a smirk.

"What do I get if I win?"

"Me," he said with a dazzling smile.

"Even if I don't win, I will get you. Tell me something else."

"What do you want?"

"You'll agree with anything I ask?"

"Of course, I will. I don't go back on my word."

"That's great. If I win, I want you to be my perfect boyfriend for a month or two without anybody knowing about it."

Anjali shook her head. "Chote, don't agree. You won't be able to do it. ASR and perfect boyfriend? Chote, say no."

Arnav thought for a second and said, "Agreed."

"ASR, game over. Arnav, the lover boy, your game begins," Anjali said with a dramatic sigh.

Khushi extended her hand to him and asked, "Is that a deal, Mr. Raizada?"

"Of course, it is, Ms. Gupta. I'll meet you downstairs. And all the best," he said with a wink and shook her hand.

After he left, Anjali high fived Khushi and said, "You are going to win."

Khushi smiled and said, "I am a bit on the nervous side. How am I going to tell them?"

"You will do fine."

Anjali and Khushi joined the whole family. They found Arnav standing near Akash with a smirk on his face. Khushi forgot about the challenge for a while and enjoyed her sister's wedding.

Around thirty minutes after the wedding, Khushi went to Payal and whispered in her ears, "I am sorry, jiji. I am going to steal some time from your big, special day."

Payal, who didn't understand anything, stared at her as if she had grown an extra nose.

"Bauji, buaji, amma," Khushi called them. "I have to tell you something."

Armav raised both his eye brows. He didn't know that she had the courage to do what he had asked her.

Everybody's attention fell on Khushi. Her hands trembled a little. When she saw Arnav, she knew that she had to do it. Not only for the sake of winning a challenge but also to prove to him that her love for him was true. Not that he had asked her to prove anything.

"What is it, Khushi?" Garima asked her.

"There-is-someone-special-in-my-life-and-I-love-him-a-lot," she blurted out in high speed that it took everybody nearly five minutes to process what she had told them.

"Khushi...!" Payal said. "You are lying, aren't you?"

Khushi shook her head.

Payal's eyes darted to Shyam for a second before focusing on Khushi. "It is not the person I am thinking about, is it?"

Khushi knew what her sister thought and made a face.

"Jiji, that is so disgusting. No," she yelled. Her mood changed when she said, "This is someone else."

"Does he really love you?" Garima asked her.

She nodded.

NK, who had been silent for a long time, asked, "Who is he, Khushi ji? Even I don't know about him."

"I met him in Lucknow once. And then I kept bumping into him in Delhi very often. He is arrogant and stubborn. He has one hell of an attitude. He thinks of himself as the king of the world." A smile formed on her lips and she said, "Yet, there is this little love I saw in his eyes and I knew that he is the one for me."

"Khushi, is this one of your crazy stories?" buaji asked her.

"Buaji," she whined. "This is not a story. I am telling you the truth."

"So, tell us more about him. We'll go and ask him whether he is really interested in my crazy niece."

She made a sad face and said, "I am not going to tell you anymore."

"Forget about your buaji," Garima told her. "When can we meet him?"

"Are you sure he is not an imaginary character?" buaji asked her.

An idea struck her. "If you don't believe me, you can ask Arnav ji. Even he knows about the person I love. Am I right, Arnav ji?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Arnav choked on the drink he had in his hand and Anjali patted his head to stop his coughs.

"Bhai, you know about this?" Akash asked him.

He glared at Khushi for a second and said, "Yeah, Akash. I know."

Garima went to him and said, "Tell us about this person. Does he really like our Khushi?"

A genuine smile lit his face when he nodded.

"He loves Khushi, Aunty. She is the best thing that has happened to him and he will make her happy. He will never let the smile fade away from her lips. He will never let tears touch her cheek unless they are happy one. His life had been barren for so long that she filled it with colourful flowers everywhere she touched. And yeah, he had a tough time understanding that it was love. But now that he did, he will never lose her. She belongs to him. Forever."

A tear escaped Khushi's eyes and Arnav noticed it and frowned.

"Happy tears," she mouthed and wiped it off before anyone noticed her/

"When are you going to let us speak to his family?" Garima asked Khushi.

"When the time is right," she replied and ran away.

"Crazy girl," buaji said.

"Crazy but mine," Arnav muttered under his breath which only Anjali heard.

~~~~~~~

chapter 4 is finally here...
thanks for the long wait...i hope i wouldnt go for a long break like this again...
plz leave behind ur comments and likes...

The following 199 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011anaviabhiShini.Shiva86honeyboney1suganya91Nova555MOONISHAIrenespencer14princessep13TajinderKthaibapranaadrakecyrussunshaeyneena2000aliahaysebutterfly_20arshilgsdrambamalsaal24arshian_89ttannathiraramsuparnasetuMONAKARANmalar3gadswArshinmegurukhushGr8tymssangeethbalajinsindianmoncherianju4566bhambarinaj84danisharamasawmowinInderpreetgmanisArchu61Fridamanusmithcltessyranidiyachillsumalikeetha...jtammareddyhari93cvrocksTulips123scarlet2012bansaldiya55gatalovebadhanbarunmaniacdharshdivya1122tokyoloveandluckAshgrambo117Priyarun123meera_beladiyadevasahayamAplihsarishuarishill..Gungun..ll123carterDramagalmini_meoo3sanjuarshisweetakhi71Zeehanamit0905Huleygirl.IPKKND.sweetlifeNeha.AStparvaizArilipniya55Krishika209greshuDilLoveRomanceammavedu80Caskettamri123Rasa23AbdulloveIPKKNDtinsel_akiraBarkahshubhi2401tvserial2012Afsha29GoldenEyesTulipduliparshi_sunshineIPKKNDbigfanLadyRmeradilvidya.sanjaymalosemeem17smile1412shubhadasksagarpatadiasugarbirdAshavirana5lovespellanarshiShweta1691arnavbarunmomb24kirti123JaponicaAparameghaN0306RhysennTANVI_SEXYswtsamArShiDelena---Sonia---aafanlove_kukiabivicky86Natasha08l.savitreeAmidstTheWordsKtotheMShru9tiMJ_K2spillasinceremejenji08DivyahetsmatAlai123sarozzkshubhangiyeshyeshnarenee.beeluvbugPhoenixTearsMDTharunJaveria3991nadiafarjanaAisha1996CRAZY4_SARUNaashi12sfghfjsasirmissmkaaytvarsha2KDnisha_mehtaArshiDewaneeavni_barunsushnavrindaguptaSkiranjahnvi.luvs.ASRTeja....Water.Kowsirupzloveumanikkameettusmanashred12meloniemonsi08JennyAvnizafiAnupamaJYphillips_2909summaiyasayedASR6262sarunsashasinghsilvia1999laksh65ChitraFjeb1prerna1-afsha-shalini_skeenu_kkEchTeediyadivyaseeta_naipsrulamaRizArshiranogillzohakhan7dumaschavvi16Linsie

..Divya.. IF-Rockerz
..Divya..
..Divya..

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Me first :D

adventure_roks

Go to top