ArHi SS : Trust - Chapter 10 in Page 106 - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago

hiii...

thanks a lottt for ur likes and comments...

i m here with chapter 3...sorry that chapter 3 is gonna be small...
i think i will finish this os with chapter 4...

bye...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by adventure_roks

thanks for ur comment...
u know what...?i like u a lot for posting such pics which are superb and apt...

A_R...u know wat...? Even before I read ur comment..same thing was going in my mind...tht dumas always do a very fine job...of posting exactly the perfect pics with respect to updates. She's really awesome at it.

Great job dumas!!
R

CHAP-1 & 2
the most astonishing aspect of this ff...is the way u steered the story away from the usual track...yet maintaing the desired traits of the two characters. 
1st chap was really powerful...a very gripping chapter. And like i told u earlier, after reading it, i strongly felt tht u have just explored another dimension to ur writing style..! U have another amazinf feather added to ur cap.. I m way too impressed with it! β­οΈ
And then...the way u held the reins in an absloutely opposite different direction with the 2nd chap...was awesome too. 
It was grateful to see tht it wasn't actually happening...wat u made us all think is happening...tht was really heart-gripping...the CLIFF HANGER! Phew...thank god...i happened to read the first two chaps together else i would have either died out of curiosity of what happens next or i might have somehow drilled the story out of u...without having to wait...and the very day i would have read! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
All i can say for this Brilliant OS is-
U BLEW MY MIND! 

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 10 years ago
R2

CH-3

The way Khushi...spoke of everything...even though with loads of fear in heart...yet with utmost honesty...was a very brave thing to do...and must have been a challenging part for u to write. I should let u know..the perfection in describing Khushi's pain and fear had been attained! Awesomely written! πŸ‘ 
On the other hand...the way Arnav's realisation hit him hard abt how his surmising might have just blown an innocent soul is mind-blowing as well. 

His incapability to initally bring out the words of regret and then later...finally confessing it to her.. i liked the contrast...especially because of the relief tht travelled through his body once he told her about his love.

Even though chap was slightly shorter...yet i was completely satisfied...because of the  way u wrote it down..and for all the emotions involved!⭐️⭐️⭐️  

Looking forward to next part...but mm upset over the fact...tht it would end with tht...don't want it to End! 
Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 10 years ago
]Yaaay commntin on the frst page of the os..yaaay :p comin bk the os

It ws jst beaaautiful <3 im so so sooo haopppy Arnav chose his heart over his brains and gv a chance to khushii <3 and khushi confesssed himm...OMGGG :D the updaaate ws jstt tooo beaaautifup tat i cnt find proper words for it :) ResEdited by Afsha29 - 10 years ago
Awesome update !
Is he really going to ask for Khushi's hand ?
I so love them both :D hehe ^_^

Can't wait for the next part. Update soon :)
Originally posted by Afsha29

Res

Yaaay commntin on the frst page of the os..yaaay :p comin bk the os

It ws jst beaaautiful <3 im so so sooo haopppy Arnav chose his heart over his brains and gv a chance to khushii <3 and khushi confesssed himm...OMGGG :D the updaaate ws jstt tooo beaaautifup tat i cnt find proper words for it :)
arnav trusts her nd both confessed their love,wow
but y u r ending this so soon?
Really fantastic chapter

glad she told him everything and he trust her

He realized his mistake and want to marry her, also relieved that he didn't force her but listened to her calmly and agreed for asking her parents tomorrow

and last, he told her that he loves her...really sooo happy

please do update the next one fast

please...