Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OMG OMG Bemisaal Budhwaar!! (Page 6)

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 4229

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
in actual sense it was Bemisaal Budhwaar,,,,,,
i agree vid every point of urs,,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Joined: 19 December 2007
Posts: 5249

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

Originally posted by -Nuts-

Originally posted by amanverma108

akal se nuts LOL
 
 
kabab banaye aj   aur usme se haddi nikal de beech me aaye to kutto ko dal di gaye LOL
 
precap was exellent mithiBig smile

Sherooo Big smile That dialogue was classic!! Waiting for tomorrow (chup kar..shh) Day Dreaming
 
will u understand the episode ?  tomorrow ?
 
 
because  you are akal se nuts ROFL
 
gaoROFL  bail gaadi par jaa rahi hongi na

Gaadi jaati hai bey!! Pagal sheroo! I don't care if I dont' understand the epi, as long as I get to see Day Dreaming
RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 3850

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Omg! So true! I'm so hyper.. still recovering! The hand-kiss was so hot! Even I felt for Madhu. The poor thing was like a helpless lamb. Where as RK was so passionately controlling.. the typical sexy-devil! Rawr!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Joined: 19 December 2007
Posts: 5249

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

in actual sense it was Bemisaal Budhwaar,,,,,,
i agree vid every point of urs,,,,,

Thanks a lot!! Smile Today's epi made my day indeed.
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Joined: 16 July 2005
Posts: 56982

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nuts-

Before I begin, I want to warn you guys about my craziness. I have completely lost it tonight. So read at your own risk. LOL

OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't stop!! LOL

THUD THUD THUD!! RK aur biwi ke liye raasta choda jaaye!! Dancing


Today's episode has got me on the floor. I loved it totally. I jumped, and hit myself. LOL 

RK was amazing today. What dialogue delivery!! BRILLIANT MAN!! This guy has some mysterious charm. UFF!! Blushing

And OMG how did I forget the first kiss?? If I'm not wrong, RK kissed Madhu's hand, and that was for the first time!!!

 Party

I'm literally dancing dancing dancing

Poor Madhu was cute today, wanting to run away from the kidnapper, but RK was like "Don't angry me, BIWI". RK se bachke kaha jaaogi jaaneman? 

Blushing

And RK's kabab mein haddi waala dialogue was classic. HAHA!! Agar mila bhi, toh kutte ko khilaya jaaye 

ROFL

I dunno why he scolded Mangesh or whoever he was for touching his bed. Maybe he wants only his biwi to make it LOL

Today's epi lived upto the name of the show. Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, and how!! This is intensity. WOW!! I can't stop WOWing. 

ClapClapClap

Sultan gave good advice to Aryan. I hope he follows it as well Embarrassed

I loved Sikki too PartyI seem to share his happiness. Maano ya na maano, saale mein style toh hai Cool

Overall, I loved today's epi. The TRPs should have soared to a 6 or 7 for tonight, according to me.

Thanks guys for bearing with my excitement and paagalpanti, afterall RK ki deewani hoon LOL

Bashers kindly refrain from spoiling my happy mood, hence do not bother to comment.

And as for all those right kameenos out there who agree with me, do comment and don't forget to hit LIKE. 
 
This is MEIEJ for me. Today was phenomenal!! 

It's party time, RK is back with a bang! And how!!! Cool
 
Cheers!!



OMG OMG Bemisaal Budhwaar!!

Very good post.EmbarrassedStar


Edited by leelaa9 - 10 April 2013 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Joined: 19 December 2007
Posts: 5249

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Omg! So true! I'm so hyper.. still recovering! The hand-kiss was so hot! Even I felt for Madhu. The poor thing was like a helpless lamb. Where as RK was so passionately controlling.. the typical sexy-devil! Rawr!


Haww!!! You are sooo true!! LOL Madhu the poor lamb LOL RK was simply WOW!! Me too hyper! Need to take a chill pill LOL I'm thinking, if a simple hand kiss can be so hawt, then what about...? Blushing
I need to rest Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Joined: 19 December 2007
Posts: 5249

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by -Nuts-

Before I begin, I want to warn you guys about my craziness. I have completely lost it tonight. So read at your own risk. LOL

OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't stop!! LOL

THUD THUD THUD!! RK aur biwi ke liye raasta choda jaaye!! Dancing


Today's episode has got me on the floor. I loved it totally. I jumped, and hit myself. LOL 

RK was amazing today. What dialogue delivery!! BRILLIANT MAN!! This guy has some mysterious charm. UFF!! Blushing

And OMG how did I forget the first kiss?? If I'm not wrong, RK kissed Madhu's hand, and that was for the first time!!!

 Party

I'm literally dancing dancing dancing

Poor Madhu was cute today, wanting to run away from the kidnapper, but RK was like "Don't angry me, BIWI". RK se bachke kaha jaaogi jaaneman? 

Blushing

And RK's kabab mein haddi waala dialogue was classic. HAHA!! Agar mila bhi, toh kutte ko khilaya jaaye 

ROFL

I dunno why he scolded Mangesh or whoever he was for touching his bed. Maybe he wants only his biwi to make it LOL

Today's epi lived upto the name of the show. Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, and how!! This is intensity. WOW!! I can't stop WOWing. 

ClapClapClap

Sultan gave good advice to Aryan. I hope he follows it as well Embarrassed

I loved Sikki too PartyI seem to share his happiness. Maano ya na maano, saale mein style toh hai Cool

Overall, I loved today's epi. The TRPs should have soared to a 6 or 7 for tonight, according to me.

Thanks guys for bearing with my excitement and paagalpanti, afterall RK ki deewani hoon LOL

Bashers kindly refrain from spoiling my happy mood, hence do not bother to comment.

And as for all those right kameenos out there who agree with me, do comment and don't forget to hit LIKE. 
 
This is MEIEJ for me. Today was phenomenal!! 

It's party time, RK is back with a bang! And how!!! Cool
 
Cheers!!



OMG OMG Bemisaal Budhwaar!!

Very good post.EmbarrassedStar

Thanks leela!! Big smile
war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 12044

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Now all those past waala love scenes look so pheekha ..LOL.. they are nice.. but when you know how much cud they really be pushed towards.. how more intense they could be.. its crazy awesome now...

I am quite sure, VD must have known of the revenge track since forever.. since in past scenes you do feel that restrain.. of not going all out in the romantic scenes.. and director must have guided him to bring that aspect out.. we might not have noticed thinking all of this romance is new for him plus the love hate relationship hence he is holding out.. MAYBE!!! .. 

But whatever, one hell of an acting..

i get ur point...but actually the difference u point out is because that was lovey-dovey romance and this is passion filled with hurt and fear romance...so definitely it steals the show Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13-Nuts-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bemisal Budhwaar - Avinesh's entry - new promo

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Shazzie   Replies: 41   Views: 4513

Shazzie 41 4513 04 March 2013 at 10:24pm by harshdb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index