Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OMG OMG Bemisaal Budhwaar!! (Page 5)

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveyouVivian..

Awsum post nuts ! Star ..luved the epi..RKlicious epi..ahaann ! ..VD was brilliant today as alwayz LOL ..gosh! He's so so so hott when he's angry...Angry hottiiieee.. Wink ..his dialogues..are kamal dhamal bemisal Embarrassed ..he bajaoed deeps..indirectly..nd.. Yup d first kiss Tongue ..m nt gonna write an eassay now XD ..Rishbala Rocks !!

Aww Mani Hug Thanks a lot!! RKlicious it truly was Wink (I want more) Wink Angry hottie! I love him for that!! He's splendid man!! Can't stop gushing!! Will read your essay! Write soon LOL

kritilovesvj IF-Dazzler
kritilovesvj
kritilovesvj

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
It was a awesome epi rocking epi.precap was just awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vivu_barun

It was a awesome epi rocking epi.precap was just awesome

Undoubtedly!! It was a rocking epi. One of my personal favourites Embarrassed Yeah!! Precap was even better!

Edited by -Nuts- - 10 April 2013 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Now all those past waala love scenes look so pheekha ..LOL.. they are nice.. but when you know how much cud they really be pushed towards.. how more intense they could be.. its crazy awesome now...

I am quite sure, VD must have known of the revenge track since forever.. since in past scenes you do feel that restrain.. of not going all out in the romantic scenes.. and director must have guided him to bring that aspect out.. we might not have noticed thinking all of this romance is new for him plus the love hate relationship hence he is holding out.. MAYBE!!! .. 

But whatever, one hell of an acting..

MFarah13-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Now all those past waala love scenes look so pheekha ..LOL.. they are nice.. but when you know how much cud they really be pushed towards.. how more intense they could be.. its crazy awesome now...

I am quite sure, VD must have known of the revenge track since forever.. since in past scenes you do feel that restrain.. of not going all out in the romantic scenes.. and director must have guided him to bring that aspect out.. we might not have noticed thinking all of this romance is new for him plus the love hate relationship hence he is holding out.. MAYBE!!! .. 

But whatever, one hell of an acting..

Yeah!! That is it!! Now I get it!! LOL Of course, he knew it was revenge. We did not!! LOL That's why a li'l awkwardness. But now!! Blushing I'll surely die if he continues like this Blushing Me too imagining how hawt the fake marriage would have been if real!! UFF!! Blushing

One hell of an acting, really!! Clap

MFarah13enigmatic_zephy

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
akal se nuts LOL

kabab banaye aj   aur usme se haddi nikal de beech me aaye to kutto ko dal di gaye LOL

precap was exellent mithiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nuts-

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

akal se nuts LOL

kabab banaye aj   aur usme se haddi nikal de beech me aaye to kutto ko dal di gaye LOL

Sherooo Big smile That dialogue was classic!! Waiting for tomorrow (chup kar..shh) Day Dreaming
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nuts-

Originally posted by amanverma108

akal se nuts LOL

Sherooo Big smile That dialogue was classic!! Waiting for tomorrow (chup kar..shh) Day Dreaming

will u understand the episode ?  tomorrow ?

because  you are akal se nuts ROFL

gaoROFL  bail gaadi par jaa rahi hongi na

Go to top