India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Illusion turned into reality

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Saras may keep quite and go ahead with the function just to spare VC and Kumud of all the humiliation? I have a feeling this plan of Guman might backfire and thats when she decides to take up the issue of mortgage of VC's house..The way she is gloating about it gives me hope that something unexpected may happenLOL I remember reading an article which said that the revelation of the house fiasco puts a spanner in the wedding preparations..If the truth is revealed in this function, there is no question of wedding preparations right? Moreover this whole LN backstabbing VC with the whole mortgage deal(which makes no sense) kinda loses its sheen and impact if the marriage is not happening and he already hates Saras and his dad for playing with their feelngs..So i actually feel Saras might surprise all of us and shock Guman in tomorrow's epiLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Myameenpreciousrubycharmz517Samsangeethaseven_starsmandygillSahirsBeardShanUlas.Jane..

seven_stars Goldie
seven_stars
seven_stars

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
same thoughts! 

when saras will say yes to the marriage , guman's expressions will be worth watching! LOL

Edited by seven_stars - 10 April 2013 at 9:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yes but saras is goint to solve that house problem as well...i thing there amrraige will be interrupted by some other major feud 
hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I hope it happens.

Guman has already planned to get the haveli and to make VC and family helpless. VC is still on cloud nine thinking and preparing for KS's wedding, but when he comes to know the bitter truth, the marriage preparations will come to a halt. Ouch
Rachna_06 IF-Dazzler
Rachna_06
Rachna_06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Even I feel so after watching today's episode... And then the Haveli thing will evidently follow, which will cause Saras to furthermore help them. Hope it happens..

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely. Especially because Guman is so full of confidence lately because of this "mahaan" plan of hers. I really hope Saras says yes to the marriage anyhow. Then I can thank our annoying reverse cupid for once! Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top