Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu.. RK.. Ishq.. Junoon.. and the rest of us in distress.. :D LOL..

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okayyy.. before I say anything...
Did THAT just happen...??? :O Did Madhu just say that she stilll LOVES himmm...???? OMFG...
😲
I sweaaar my heart stopped beating when she Yellled... "Haaan.. haaann.. main karti hoon..." 😲
*FaiNt*
OMG..
I am offficially speechlesss.. and trust me.. That NEVER happens.. cause I ALLLWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... 😲
😲
πŸ˜†
Okay.. first of all.. me being a girl.. if ever a guy behaves with me that way.. I would totally do what Madhu did.. The whole trynna 'Get outta the shitty situation as fast as you can' I mean.. πŸ₯±
Aaand... I must say.. the way RK behaved with Madhu today.. The way he manhandled her.. Grrr... 🀬
DID-NOT-LIKE-IT-ONE-BIT... 🀬
Nevertheless..
CAN-NOT wait for tomorrows episode.. πŸ˜ƒ
What say guys...????
Leave your comments below.. 😊 And don't forget to LIKE if you agree with me.. 😳

Peace.. πŸ˜ƒ
xoxoxo..Edited by -Stephanie- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupa1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hate everything what he did but still want only the two together. they are magic. rk madhu together at last, m happy that i returned to watch again after the boring sultan track
trolldemortx thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa1939

hate everything what he did but still want only the two together. they are magic. rk madhu together at last, m happy that i returned to watch again after the boring sultan track

Yuuuppp.. I'm glad the duo are in each others sights yet againnn... :)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes RK was not right by doing that . But woh RK hi kya jo seedhe seedhe kuch karein , He always take teda raasta .πŸ˜† I think thatzz why we all love him πŸ˜³ . BUt I am sure , His first step was to bring Madhu somehow in home , And I am sure His Next step would be to win madhu and her Love again by converting himself from RK to Rishu πŸ˜ƒ . Imagine If This Guy can even die for Madhu , then What can he not do for winning Madhu and her love again , But this time by RK's Sweet cutee adorable Ishtyle πŸ˜³
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EVEN I DONT LIKE RKS BEHAVIOR TOWARD MADHU BUT HE HAS TO WIN HER TRUST AND LOVE BACK
WHATEVER HAPPENS RISHABLA ROCKZZZ 
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow fab episode RK sehr toh madhu sawa sehr ..tum mera shikar karo mein tumhara shikar karoga ...madhu remainded him Nafrat ka junoon wow superb ..ab laga MBEIEJ dekha hai..
Hats off Drashti n vivian phenominal actingπŸ€—πŸ‘..
trolldemortx thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yes RK was not right by doing that . But woh RK hi kya jo seedhe seedhe kuch karein , He always take teda raasta .πŸ˜† I think thatzz why we all love him😳. BUt I am sure , His first step was to bring Madhu somehow in home , And I am sure His Next step would be to win madhu and her Love again by converting himself from RK to RishuπŸ˜ƒ. Imagine If This Guy can even die for Madhu , then What can he not do for winning Madhu and her love again , But this time by RK's Sweet cutee adorable Ishtyle😳

Well Said.. :D
I totally agree.. :D
Thank You...!!!!! :)
nishsweets thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont know what to say im confused I liked madhu and RK to be together always. I can see a crazy love in RK eyes and at the same time he is angry and jealous and scared he will lose her. Thats the reason he is doing like this I know its wrong but both love each other so much...will wait I still have hope on CVs 
trolldemortx thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvreen

EVEN I DONT LIKE RKS BEHAVIOR TOWARD MADHU BUT HE HAS TO WIN HER TRUST AND LOVE BACK
WHATEVER HAPPENS RISHABLA ROCKZZZ

Yuuuppp.. agreee... :D
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
RK...is RK...he has an original style of doing everything...Batamiz with style!! πŸ˜†