India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Meri Adhoori Kahani (Happy end Pg 12) - Maaneet OS

arpitaji IF-Sizzlerz
arpitaji
arpitaji

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
It is a different OS on our Maaneet. Hope you guys like it.

Please click like button and give loads of comments. valentines06 smiley, static smiley, smiley, happy smiley, heart smiley
Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going happy smiley, jump smiley, happy smiley, animation smiley, animated smiley

I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color

Meri Adhoori Kahani ("My unfinished story")

A 16-year old boy lay on the ground as blood flowed out from each and every part of his body, when the skies opened, pouring rain as if depicting the storm inside him, he spread his arms as if to feel the purity of the divine rain as it slowly washed away his blood, he was feeling somewhere at peace to find his blood merging with those sacred raindrops. Maybe he truly deserved to be beaten for what he had done, it was not that he repented it, if given another chance he may have done the same. Maybe there was another way out but this was the only thing that came to his innocent mind. If he had truly sinned then he wasn't the one to run away from facing the consequences but what he just couldn't bear was the hatred in their eyes, he just couldn't bear to see them blaming him, accusing him of ruining their lives… no, never, he just couldn't, his soul crumpled under the weight of their accusation. He wanted to die that very moment but even death wasn't capable of providing any solace to that distressed soul. He stretched out his hands more as he arched his back as if wanting to submerge in that pure divinity as a faint ghostly smile spread across his lips as if he was on the verge of insanity simply unable to fathom the questions, hatred, doubt and allegations of those beloved eyes.

FLASH BACK

Maan used to live with his family in their charming wooden house which was surrounded by large enchanting pastures. They had their own horses and Maan loved to ride them. Even though he was just a kid he was an awesome rider and he simply adored his "Brownie", the beautiful brown horse with a white diamond on his forehead which his father had so lovingly bought for him on his 7th Birthday. Daily he would wake up early in the morning and rush outside to ride his Brownie.

That day was no different, Maan had ventured far and wide riding his Brownie. He was so happy as they rode faster and faster, Brownie's beautiful mane all flying with Maan's laughter ringing in the air as he enjoyed the mesmerizing beauty of Mother Nature which surrounded him, the majestic smell of slightly wet ground as they galloped across the lush green pasture adorned by captivating orange and yellow trees but how was the small 9 year kid to know that all this was a mere mirage and his happiness would be so short lived.

He reached home jumping and full of life only to realize that his parents were no more, no one knew what had happened or how it all happened. The only truth that remained was that he had lost his all and that he was all alone in this big bad world just having his Brownie by his side. He hugged his beloved horse and howled and howled till even his voice chocked and died, just an occasional sob escaped his throat now and then while tears rolled endlessly from his eyes.

Days slowly passed by but the loving boy was reduced to a ghost like lost soul whose only solace in his devastated life was his horse but alas when was fate so kind to him and destiny snatched away even his last hope and soon he had no one as Brownie too left him for his heavenly ride.

Having no one to call his own one day a person came and took Maan with him to his house. All spoke about how lucky the poor orphan was that the great landlord had adopted him and was taking Maan along with him to his big and beautiful house but was his fate really that good, was that man truly that noble or a creep as felt by Maan.

The landlord, Mr. Handa got him to his house. Though to the outer world he had adopted Maan but he was more like a slave or a servant whatever you may please to call him. Mr. Handa showed Maan to his room and left.

Mr. Handa: Rano I have got that boy I was talking about to our home. He is  in the servant quarter, give him his super and tell him to get ready by 6 and get down to cleaning the stables and fields out there.

Rano took his super and went to Maan's room. Her eyes welled up to see the young boy all crouched up in the corner, he was hugging his legs close to his chest, his head bowed on his knees as he sobbed silently.

Rano (called out to him with all her motherly love): Beta…

Maan looked at her, his chocolate brown eyes depicted some deep unknown fear but as soon as he saw unconditional motherly love in her eyes he calmed down.

Rano: Beta, yeh lo, kuch kha lo (he was totally unkempt, his hair all messed up, his clothes shabby while he walked in pain and discomfort as he slowly approached her) Kya hua beta, tumhe chot lagi hai, dard ho raha hai (asked a surprised Rano to see him limping slightly while Maan lowered his head in a silent acceptance but his eyes spoke of some unknown shame and disgust along with a deep pain which somehow escaped her motherly eyes) Chalo beta, pehele kuch kha lo phir mei davai de doongi (she handed him his super and Maan instantly grabbed the food and started gobbling it down his throat, he was famishing as he hadn't had a proper bite in days. A tear rolled down Rano's eyes to see such heart wrenching pain of a young child but little did she know what all sufferings his innocent heart had hidden and she lovingly ruffled his hair to which he gave her his sweet toothy smile when a small girl of 5 peeped from behind her mother. Her blue eyes glittered with mischief but she frowned to see such a shabby boy in her house and instantly Maan became all conscious of himself and his unkempt appearance but Rano Maa assured him with his eyes and he got down to gulping his food once again.)

(Beta, take this, have something. (he was totally unkempt, his hair all messed up, his clothes shabby while he walked in pain and discomfort as he slowly approached her) What happened beta, are you hurt, is it paining. hai (asked a surprised Rano to see him limping slightly while Maan lowered his head in a silent acceptance but his eyes spoke of some unknown shame and disgust along with a deep pain which somehow escaped her motherly eyes) Come on beta, first eat something and then I will give you medicine)

Slowly as days passed by Maan got adjusted to his new life style, he would labor hard in the fields and finished all his chores with honesty and hard work. Rano Maa loved him like her own son while slowly he and Geet also became best friends. Geet was very kind to him and would even bring down his lunch or shall I say she would get both their lunches out in the open meadows where he would be working at noon and they would eat together every day with the bubbly, chirpy and full of life Geet blabbering away while her Maan simply thrilled to be hearing her melodious voice. But still somewhere his eyes spoke of some distant pain, some deep heart wrenching agony but alas no one could ever read his mind, heart or soul and he would simply try to drown his sorrows in her laughter, searching for peace and solace.

Days, months and years passed by and soon Maan was 16. Rano Maa and Geet thought that all was well but somehow they were never aware of his pain, his sufferings, his agony, they as if seemed to be oblivious to the volcano erupting beneath that calm demeanor, they simply failed to realize the misery of his soul and finally one day disaster stuck. Maan had stabbed Mr. Handa to death.

Maan was dragged out to the tree where all the elderly people of the village where sitting, while the entire village slowly collected to witness the drama of the landlord's death unfolding in front of their eyes. Rano Maa and Geet also stood by the tree. There was no doubt Maan had the knife, he had stabbed Mr. Handa to death, he had confessed to it and there was absolutely no remorse in his eyes. But no one bothered to as much as even hear why he did what he did, they simply weren't bothered and started hurling stones at him.

His bleed under their assault but it didn't matter, what they did with him, what they thought of him it just didn't matter. He simply looked in Rano Maa's and Geet's eyes and what he saw their burdened his soul in hell. He saw hatred, pain, horror, questions and accusations in their lovely eyes, it tore his heart apart to see them blaming him for their misery. He could bear any torture inflicted on his body, soul and mind but couldn't take their blaming eyes, as he closed his eyes in agonizing pain, as his soul screamed in unbearable agony, he felt as if his heart would burst, he simply wasn't able to fathom the look in their eyes.

The villagers surrounded him and threw him down. They kicked him hard in his stomach and kept on hitting him left, right and centre as he bleed and bleed more. One person stomped his stomach so hard that he literally coughed blood but they were nowhere to stop. They kept on beating and torturing Maan blue black but he felt no pain, these physical wounds were nothing compared to the scars his soul had suffered, first the sufferings of all these years then the agony of seeing disgust for him in the his loved ones eyes.

FLASH BACK ENDS

Maan was so badly hurt that he couldn't even move himself. He tried to close his eyes in search of peace but alas their eyes haunted him even in darkness and he jerked back alive. His soul screamed in unbearable agony as he tried to put up his case in the court of the Almighty.

Maan (he howled uncontrollably): Haan mei manta hoon ki maine uska khoon kiya, mei yeh bhi manta hoon ki yeh shayad paap tha, haan mei Maa aur Geet ka gunegar hoon, maine shayad unse unka sab kuch cheen liya par mei kya karta, mere paas aur koi raasta nahi tha. Aap toh sab kuch jante ho na, aap toh meri rooh ki begunahi ke saakshi ho na, aap toh mujhe doshi nahi mante na, aap ki nazaro mei toh mei paak hoon na, boliye na Babaji, kya maine jo kiya woh galat kiya, kya mujhe mere dukho ka anth karne ka hoi haq nahi. (he sobbed bitterly) Kya mujhe us insane ko saza dena ka koi haq nahi jisne mere saath itne saalo taq itna bura kiya, jisne meri aatma taq ko daag daag kar diya. (tears rolled down his cheeks as his whole body shivered, his heart literally burst as he continued to pour his heart wrenching story) Maa jab mei aap se peheli baar mila tha tab aap ne mujse poocha tha na ki "tumhe chot lagi hai, dard ho raha hai", mujhe chot dil pe lagi thi, us kamine ne mere jism ko hi nahi meri rooh ko bhi apne gande irado tale roondh diya, he sodomized (forceful sexual act with a young boy) me Maa (Maan closed his eyes in extreme pain simply not able to bear how that Bas**** had been repeatedly crushing his soul for his disgusting pleasures) Us din se leke aaj taq jab uska maan chaha usne mera istemal kiya aur mei kuch nahi kar paya, woh mujhe, mere jism ko, meri aatma ko apne pairo tale roondhta chala gaya par mei kuch nahi kar saka, par bas ab aur nahi. (a tear rolled down his eyes as he recalled his trauma) Mei usse kaha tha ki bas ab aur nahi, maine usse chakoo dikhaya tha ki yadi woh mere paas aaya toh mei usse mar doonga par nahi woh nahi maana, woh aaj bhi apne gande, gire hue aur ghatiya irado ke liye mera istemal karna chahata tha par nahi aaj maine us rakshas ka hi anth kar diya, ab woh mujhe kabhi bhi, kahi bhi, koi bhi nuksaan nahi pahucha sakta. (a ghostly smile spread across his lips as he relished the end of his tormentor but his heart and soul were still haunted by their eyes, he found no solace) Ab aap ki bataiye Babaji kya maine kuch galat kiya, kya maine kisi ke saath ko nainsafi ki…

(Maan (he howled uncontrollably): Yes, I agree that I killed, I also agree that maybe this was a sin, yes I am Maa and Geet's culprit, maybe I have snatched their all but what was I to do, I had no other choice. You know everything right, you are the witness of my soul's innocence right, you don't consider me a culprit right, in your eyes I am pure right, speak na Babaji, what I did, was that wrong, do I not have the right to end my sorrows. (he sobbed bitterly) Do I not have the right to punish that person who did such bad things with me for so many years, who ruined my innocent soul. (tears rolled down his cheeks as his whole body shivered, his heart literally burst as he continued to pour his heart wrenching story) Maa when I had met you for the first time, you had asked me "are you hurt, is it paining", my heart was hurt that say, that Bas**** not only slaughtered my body but also my soul with his filthy intentions, he sodomized (forceful sexual act with a young boy) me Maa (Maan closed his eyes in extreme pain simply not able to bear how that Bas**** had been repeatedly crushing his soul for his disgusting pleasures) Since that day till today, whenever he wanted he used me and I wasn't able to do anything, he abused me, my body, my soul and I still wasn't able to do anything, but not anymore. (a tear rolled down his eyes as he recalled his trauma) I had warned him that no, not anymore, I showed him the knife that if he comes near me then I will kill him but he didn't stop, today also he wanted to use him for his cheap, sick, filthy and disgusting pleasures but I killed that devil, now he can never ever, not here, not anywhere harm me. (a ghostly smile spread across his lips as he relished the end of his tormentor but his heart and soul were still haunted by their eyes, he found no solace) Now you only tell me Babaji that whatever I did was that wrong, did I do any injustice with anyone...)

His last words echoed in the air - Yeh thi "Meri Adhoori Kahani"(This was "My unfinished story")

THE END

Alternative Happy End

Really sorry for a sad story... but alas it had to end this way... it was his unfinished story... Cry but please do answer his deep heart wrenching questions...

And in case u really hate the sad ending (even I do) do tell me and I can plan on giving an alternative ending Wink

Please press the like button and let me know how you find it. Eagerly Awaiting... Smile

An appeal of all my readers, please don't remain silent. Please
press like and write comments Smile

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 20 April 2013 at 6:19am

Edited by arpitaji - 20 April 2013 at 6:21am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetneetu620nehavashijagritimanochakaminiloverdivyaraghanisravanthi93stephanieferammyicycoollathaauEnigma78cutesrijuShalinaparbinqueenbee001Parimishtyanitha_tootygeetmerlycreddyvid_hurrymans22itzzdmgPoonamTvij10preet.harmanrostmamatha.priyankasweet21fatema_007erumzaheersupernasahufarzu3008SweetestParicrazyfanofdsdvKartikan91cherieLoveraqvummani24sahibasharmapayal12pearl.whitemounacutykavya.sravyapari1689Rosmitharandhir_ki_dollTanvi.narulaanjalisen85sheetalvasagurti30Rocks.DharamayaparikingofmeAshleyAngelenaKasiKasibilly_rituangel_smilymauaakiran_ratiNeejuMishti13Hanishadevisweetsampa39tintinuambeernzariya123lovesiaSimran_BlehrDesigirls12monikasethshalini28Remya_Pillaimandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raiAsh1991HansaNswetha10sweet scorpio_SharmeenLuvsGCpriyasreepunam2712kabslocksimpoojavermalove2_somaTyro-Mishu-tamanna1391chavvi16abinash079_BlackPearl_Infinity.spvd

arpitaji IF-Sizzlerz
arpitaji
arpitaji

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Really sorry for a sad story... but alas it had to end this way... it was his unfinished story... Cry but please do answer his deep heart wrenching questions...

And in case u really hate the sad ending (even I do) do tell me and I can plan on giving an alternative ending Wink

Alternative Happy End

Edited by arpitaji - 20 April 2013 at 6:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma78aqvumsweetsampa39rsusmitakiran_ratiimpoojavermasona-railehr_BlackPearl_spvd

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
RES
Edited

i have no words Arpi
this is the story of many poor souls out there
but i wish people specially rano&geet atleast knows about actual reason...

Edited by sona-rai - 11 April 2013 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitaji

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i was waiting for u to post here...
that was a very sad story dear...
and u know i hate saddy endings...
poor Maan...
so terrible...
and none knew about the real truth...

arpitaji

sahibasharma Goldie
sahibasharma
sahibasharma

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
even though it was sad os but was nice and with a sensitive issue...
we cannot understand the turmoil of the victim's life but can only sympathize with it!!!!!!
its gud u bring about this topic of sexual abuse in ur story!!!!!!!
lovely...
just to tell u i already read it on fb!!!

arpitaji

ruhakhan IF-Dazzler
ruhakhan
ruhakhan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i just loved it 
wat maan had through was just so pathetic
really sad story bt i liked it
thanks fro pm

arpitaji