Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh *~~Mohe rang de basanti~~* AT 131 (Page 26)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@rashmi - BV has seen fall in TRPs earlier also - TRPs will stabilize - I am hopeful - mayb from this week itself - fingers crossedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaSuchi-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Off for dinner guys - c ya in a whileSmile
rdjha IF-Dazzler
rdjha
rdjha

Joined: 12 April 2011
Posts: 3232

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralshah169

@rashmi - BV has seen fall in TRPs earlier also - TRPs will stabilize - I am hopeful - mayb from this week itself - fingers crossedSmile
hope so Hiral...enjoy ur dinner!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Joined: 16 February 2009
Posts: 5759

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Guys TRP is down coz of IPL; I feel once IPL is over TRPs will bounce back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaMithi_vaniSuchi--FreeLancer-

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 11044

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hello Girls... I m back... Wow... I m so Happy with tofay's epi... My sweety,naught Anandu is back... Nd I m so..so..so... Happy to see her in this avatar... Aur uska wo shiv ka hath pakada ke saraart karne le ganas too good... Bura na mano Holi hai... Nd last Aji's convo with CM was bang on.. I loved her each nd every dialog to cm... T done marvellous job today... I m so happy with her today... Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baublespalpal15Suchi--FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manshi

Hello Girls... I m back... Wow... I m so Happy with tofay's epi... My sweety,naught Anandu is back... Nd I m so..so..so... Happy to see her in this avatar... Aur uska wo shiv ka hath pakada ke saraart karne le ganas too good... Bura na mano Holi hai... Nd last Aji's convo with CM was bang on.. I loved her each nd every dialog to cm... T done marvellous job today... I m so happy with her today... Clap

Yo manshi...just watched the repeat again- T was super good todayClapStar...N when she tells CM that nature does not lose its colour - I wanted to give a standing ovationSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palpal15Suchi-Mithi_vani

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 11044

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Hiral... Ya Hiral I totally agree with u... The dialog was hats of... Nd T done full justice to that... Standig ovation... Yes for sure from my side too... Nd I so happy finaly aj to kamsekam hamara Guruvar... Gulabi Guruvar Banaya... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palpal15Suchi--FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26758

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manshi

@ Hiral... Ya Hiral I totally agree with u... The dialog was hats of... Nd T done full justice to that... Standig ovation... Yes for sure from my side too... Nd I so happy finaly aj to kamsekam hamara Guruvar... Gulabi Guruvar Banaya... Big smile

Aur kal sharaabi shukravaarLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palpal15Suchi-Mithi_vani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 22   Views: 7801

Vishakha_Sakhi 22 7801 25 May 2013 at 5:21am by Illumination
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh..

Author: frozen.devil   Replies: 3   Views: 4386

frozen.devil 3 4386 05 January 2013 at 5:44am by frozen.devil
Anjaani's AnSh FFs/SSs INDEX - AnSh VM

Author: faith_hope   Replies: 9   Views: 4225

faith_hope 9 4225 11 December 2012 at 3:09am by tistaa
AnSh- "Inseparable AnSh" (At 51)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anshbalikavadhu   Replies: 1202   Views: 45915

anshbalikavadhu 1202 45915 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm by aparnauma
"Ansh ka Romance in ansh at"

2 3

Author: Don_theEvil   Replies: 16   Views: 4784

Don_theEvil 16 4784 16 October 2012 at 9:55am by ..Tangled..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index