AnSh *~~Mohe rang de basanti~~* AT 131 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hailaa means nly A is talli ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg sanchi wants to knw whom a loves most and she wants a to blurt it out in front of everyone so that she can take revenge
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ohhh...sanchi ...u gonna get a good answer

itna acha epi h ...m missing it...nw m cursng dis IPL ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
hisusmita thumbnail
Sanchiasks aap kisse sabse jada payar karte hai, a says wohi jo mere sath har waqt hai, maan me hai, she asks who, daddu calls a, she comes close to shiv and says sachi see whom i love most, shiv mere payare shiv, all happy claps, s mesmerised, he plays dhol, a dance, idhar j hugs g2, all stunt
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Omg sanchi wants to knw whom a loves most and she wants a to blurt it out in front of everyone so that she can take revenge

And here I thought she was being nice to Anandi, 
That *{#^{*€#{*€~*{~€*{~€*~{€~{*€
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
ye toh hona hee tha...
shv playng dhol 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sanchi u go to hell .what she is expecting from anandi that anandi will say that she loves jagya ??????? so that anandi get insulted  infront of shekar family and shiv will leave her ?????????? .sanchi think she is oversmart  but she is undersmart 
nice thappad to sanchi by anandi
hisusmita thumbnail
A was so funny when she says aap char char kyun dikh reh hai. Main dekh rehi thi, likh nehi oayi, when s gives his hand, she cant hol, char char hath dikh rehi thi a ko, omg
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3533991

Next AT
hisusmita thumbnail
Ds basant sitting, ladies brings snacks,they r not angry at g2, they are feeling guilty, bairon came, j comes. Says sorry to g2, g2 was abt to go, ds stops. G2 says he did wrong to ajee, not me