Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Did u guys c the chachacha song dance of mads with remo and KJo...it was quite nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

watched the making of the song and LOVED it; cannot waittt for JDJ whoever the stars are whoever the choreos are I don't care all iw an to watch are KJo, Remo sir and Madhuri and Manish (please let manish host..PLEASE.)
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blushing

well  Hiral VB KK PC also 30 + heroine 

i m talking abt new 20's old heroine 

Yeh most of the new heroines look plastic to me too...I only lyk Anushka sharma...BBB main toh she was jhakaas๐Ÿ‘...but she is just tooo thin yaar...she needs some weight on herself๐Ÿค”
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hiralshah169

Yeh most of the new heroines look plastic to me too...I only lyk Anushka sharma...BBB main toh she was jhakaas๐Ÿ‘...but she is just tooo thin yaar...she needs some weight on herself๐Ÿค”

yaar Anushka Sharma mujhe lagata hain

ek din woh gayab hoo jayegi 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Honestly..in today's movies there is not much choreography in songs...I miss the lyrical dance moves of Saroj Khan a lot...so when I saw RK doing full dance masti on badtameez dil...I was so happy
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
new heroines well no1 ...find deepika nly gud...evn parineeta is ok ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
haye la... Hamari gadi kaha se kaha pahoch gae...;):D
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manshi

haye la... Hamari gadi kaha se kaha pahoch gae...;):D

Back to Ansh...๐Ÿ˜†...Hmm I love Ansh๐Ÿ˜†...dono wat else to say rite now
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
frm talli A to S to HAHK ,sholay to MAdhuri ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

sheena n aditi...ab nw wat cn i say its just i dnt lyk hr ๐Ÿ˜‰

sheena...i watch jhalak fr dancng nt fr judges...n i hv no problem wt her...i knw she is a grt actress ...HAHk is my fav movie..n she is lead of dat movie naturalyy i hv watched her many tyms ๐Ÿ˜‰

some stars cannot even dance; they are as bad when they leave as when they started so whats the fun in that; for ME JDJ 4-5 WERE THE BEST..coz of remo, madhuri and now KJo..I would not like JDJ if it didnt have the same judges and if manish doesnt host it; it won't be the same; JDJ is a total package.for em because some stars are truly BAD and I am not here to watch nakhre or nonsense or egos or martial arts in the name of dance

and if it was not about the judges; why would Colors pull in the best new choreographer, the BEST young director and the BEST actress hindi cinema has seen ; why not be like STAR
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

new heroines well no1 ...find deepika nly gud...evn parineeta is ok ๐Ÿ˜‰

DP is gorgeous - but I don think much of her acting...she does not have much range of expressions.JMO...n Parineeta is one more bubbly punju gal...lets c how she fares from here on๐Ÿ˜Š