Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

hope you like it  😉

Swetha, lovely
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umam

Am just waiting to see what is Shivji's reaction to the entire convo between A and CM.

Ofcourse, he will be mightily pleased, but then will he and Shekhars introspect on why they couldn't have done it earlier?? That would be better and realistic too, right??

Yes Gowri, instead of talking about Nathu's food, song and useless things if they show these types of convo BV will surely bring back its essence. Shivjee is always pleased with Ajj but still I feel he has so much to know about his Ajee and Shekhars should understand what a gem they have got
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well @ sus 1 st scene will be KB holi then entire episode will be dedicated to Singh 's 

Sat ko bhi shayad...kuch khass joh hone wala hain ðŸ˜† J G2 ka drama hee hoga aur kya ðŸ˜‰

as per as Promo of Sat concerned 
Edited by blushing - 11 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Well @ sus 1 st scene will be KB holi then entire episode will be dedicated to Singh 's 

Sat ko bhi shayad...kuch khass joh hine wala hain ðŸ˜†

May be I am wrong , but from yday promo I find Ganga is very pleased with J , the way she is pouring buckets of water on J , I know they are friends but still after all its conservative village and Sumi , gehna everyone seems enjoying that, I felt she too is full lattoo on jer DOCTOR SA.

And after the hug I dint find DS too shocked, may be precap is not clear. How they will get to know J was hallucinating A in G2
hisusmita thumbnail

Sat ko bhi shayad...kuch khass joh hone wala hain ðŸ˜† J G2 ka drama hee hoga aur kya ðŸ˜‰

Ofcourse first scebne has to be KB as Gowri said there should be a discussion regarding A cm CONVO
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What's happening?

Today I think it will be CM seeing light after all the Gyaan given by A.

May be A and S playing holi with each other

The Singh Parivar holi with SJ 

The screen time may be divided equally between the two places
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparnauma

What's happening?

Today I think it will be CM seeing light after all the Gyaan given by A.

May be A and S playing holi with each other 

The Singh Parivar holi with SJ 

The screen time may be divided equally between the two places

Appy tere mooh mein shrikhand puri ðŸ¤—
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hisusmita

May be I am wrong , but from yday promo I find Ganga is very pleased with J , the way she is pouring buckets of water on J , I know they are friends but still after all its conservative village and Sumi , gehna everyone seems enjoying that, I felt she too is full lattoo on jer DOCTOR SA.

And after the hug I dint find DS too shocked, may be precap is not clear. How they will get to know J was hallucinating A in G2

Ganga may be friends with J and thinks the world of him but right now I don't think either of them are ready for a relationship.May be just started to have a crush on him.

hisusmita thumbnail

Ganga may be friends with J and thinks the world of him but right now I don't think either of them are ready for a relationship.May be just started to have a crush on him.

I too hope so, otherwise that wont go with G2s character, she should be shown as a strong girl with self respect,  the way they showed A refusing to sit in the jeep in the temple when S requested her..

But j keya rote huye batayga I was imagining A in you, Ewww
Edited by hisusmita - 11 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail

Appy tere mooh mein shrikhand puri ðŸ¤—

Aditi you are so generous virtually, kab sach me khilaygi, Appy dont leave her