Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

WU 10 April.. love ansu aur dhoka! (Page 4)

Rozy_02 Senior Member
Rozy_02
Rozy_02

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
felt bad for ovi

farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks
-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
It about Ovi know the truth..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArVi-licious

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Thank so much for the update.

ArVi-licious

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Why are the writers of this show trying to show the protagonist as the antagonist ? Confused
I used to like Purvi so much but now I just can't ..Hate the way she keeps interfering in Ovi's life ..Tha twas never part of any deal. and now all of a sudden she is talking  about family should know and it is their haq ...looks like everything depends on Purvi's mood ..She decides when it is right to give haq and when not to give the haq ...

Arjun as always has no spine and just stands there taking orders from his boss Purvi ... He did not show any grief for his  child from Ovi and that is  something   very hard to forget ..

Purvi and Arjun should  get together soon because they both deserve each other and I am not saying this as a compliment Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72paris.hilton

ptecvish Senior Member
ptecvish
ptecvish

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Purvi's Mahaanata is reaching obscene levels . How different is she from Ovi (initially) whose petulance was a real put-off!At least Ovi had a reason that "gentleman" Arjun was engaged to her and dropped her like that, announced love for Purvi and expected her to walk away. What reasons does Purvi have? "Happiness" of the family ? When she chooses to give or take back? What is she, a God? Who has given her the right to play with other people's live s in this way.
Someone was blaming the elders for not guiding them. Does Purvi actually listen to anyone except her stupid brains. Purvi had the support of all the parents when they decided to get her and Arjun married but what did she do? She had been interfering in everyone's lives be it archana-manav and now ovi-Arjun all for their"benefit" of course!And then pulls a long face and those tears...What a mishti she is!
And as for Arjun, her faithful noddy, had he realised that he has lost his child or does Ovis child too deserve this for being Ovis child!
What puke-worthy characters ! They deserve to be together for their "true love" of course . I hope that the lost child haunts them forever.
If Ovi deserves this then Purvi deserves far worse for betraying a long list of people and I really really wish that she gets it!

And to think that I really liked her once!

Edited by ptecvish - 10 April 2013 at 9:46pm

paris.hilton

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thanxxx

ArVi-licious

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ptecvish

Purvi's Mahaanata is reaching obscene levels . How different is she from Ovi (initially) whose petulance was a real put-off!At least Ovi had a reason that "gentleman" Arjun was engaged to her and dropped her like that, announced love for Purvi and expected her to walk away. What reasons does Purvi have? "Happiness" of the family ? When she chooses to give or take back? What is she, a God? Who has given her the right to play with other people's live s in this way.
Someone was blaming the elders for not guiding them. Does Purvi actually listen to anyone except her stupid brains. Purvi had the support of all the parents when they decided to get her and Arjun married but what did she do? She had been interfering in everyone's lives be it archana-manav and now ovi-Arjun all for their"benefit" of course!And then pulls a long face and those tears...What a mishti she is!
And as for Arjun, her faithful noddy, had he realised that he has lost his child or does Ovis child too deserve this for being Ovis child!
What puke-worthy characters ! They deserve to be together for their "true love" of course . I hope that the lost child haunts them forever.
If Ovi deserves this then Purvi deserves far worse for betraying a long list of people and I really really wish that she gets it!

And to think that I really liked her once!

Same here, i used to like Purvi so much, i used to defend her even... but now i hate her character. Arjun and purvi are both cheaters and they really deserve each other. Please CVs reunite these two and spare Onir and Ovi from these traitors.

Go to top