Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

WU 10 April.. love ansu aur dhoka! (Page 3)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by rayadallie

Thank you so much for your wonderful and fast update.

I am really happy that ovi find out the truth. Lets see how she deals with this. She wanted arjun by all means. Well this is what he comes with.Dancing

LOL. I am amazed when people wish death of a baby on any woman. It is probably something I would not wish on Purvi ( nor her death, nor her baby's death) as much as I dislike her. But, guess, the world is definitely not compassionate anymore. 
Did I mentioned death in my comments. I cant see it unless u misinterpreted what I mean.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremuhina

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Shruti's acting today was really outstanding.  Clap

First of all the track shows so many people hurting, there is no reason for such anger at the characters. LOLEach one of the characters has faced heartache and loss and perhaps it would be better to look at it from a different angle.

Ovi for the first time today has come to grips with her own grief about life.  It is the first time she has ever mentioned her longing for her mother as a child.  Now that she recognizes and expressed it perhaps she can move ahead.  Her anguish over losing the baby and never getting to hold her or say good-bye was so well portrayed...and very deep and real.  Her initial anger at the baby was perhaps a subconcious reaction against Archana. for seeming to have abandoned her even though she didn't know why or that others wrongly forced her away.  And then she made peace with the baby and started to love her, and now that too was taken from her.  I felt enormous sympathy for Ovi today about the baby but found it even more emotional when she broke down with Archana. That i think was a turning point for her.  She's become a good girl, and hopefully can grow as a woman of character.  In a way Ov's dysfunction and everyone afraid to upset her was symptomatic of the illness of the entire D clan...so maybe now if she starts to heal and be well, so can the rest.   (But of course it's all in the hands of the CV's Confused

As for Purvi, i love her character and Arjun's character both and feel they too have many had emotional struggles that they tried to work through and I think they were doing the best they knew how.  No one advised or helped Arjun to make decisions. DK was emotionally and physically absent.  Manav never guided him at all. He was left on his own.

Purvi had guidance but unfortunately too strong an example was set by Archana for sacrificing your own happiness.  I think Purvi never ever did anything for the reason of hurting anyone...except herself...but she was immature and not at all aware of the consequences of her impulsive actions.

Let's face it. Purvi, Ovi, and Arjun are all young and they made some very bad decisions...all of them.  Not one is more "guilty" than another.  

Hopefully all three will now face reality with some painful but needed growth.  

I think Purvi's intention was still to let Ovi be Pari's mother...and not take her back...according to her dialog.  Arjun's facial expressions showed so many emotions as Purvi was talking.  He's an amazing actor too.  

Edited by naava - 10 April 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

karu11indiansoapmystifyrereshma28sweetonemuhinaArVi-liciousampliphyrayadallieJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDOmkaRamanpeachesnplums

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
one of the best episodes so far.
i'm so happy at last Ovi ma'am is writhing in pain enjoying the fruits of her selfishness and rudeness. she cunningly took a place which was not rightfully hers in the first place and this is the result one gets when you try to fit into where you're not needed and that too using manipulative ways. its payback time for her. like i said yesterday, its time for me to sit back, relax and enjoy Ovi experiencing the much needed reality check she always lacked. At least now she will understand that life and happiness is not about fighting the world to get all that we want, because in so doing, we might be loosing something which we may come to regret later. At times one has to make certain sacrifices and compromises. I've always been of the believe that there are certain times when we need to limit our desires and heart wishes instead of attempting to satisfy those desires by all means. Live and let live, this is what Ovi should have realised in the first place not attempting to live for herself only and denying others the happiness of living because that was exactly what she did, she schemed and got what she wanted totally oblivious to the feelings of those around her, she never bothered to check the difference between right and wrong so far she satisfied her selfish desire and voila, here she is today reaping the fruits of her thinking and actions, so let me keep laughing.
Meanwhile, got to really thank you for this heart warming update. Thank you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muhinaArVi-liciousampliphyJShivrayadallie

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Trina dear,

A very well written and thorough piece of work.Congrats.

Shyamala Aunty
ArVi-licious Goldie
ArVi-licious
ArVi-licious

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Trina dear,

A very well written and thorough piece of work.Congrats.

Shyamala Aunty

thank you auntySmile
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArVi-licious

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged