WU 10 April.. love ansu aur dhoka! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank so much for the update.
Why are the writers of this show trying to show the protagonist as the antagonist ? 😕
I used to like Purvi so much but now I just can't ..Hate the way she keeps interfering in Ovi's life ..Tha twas never part of any deal. and now all of a sudden she is talking  about family should know and it is their haq ...looks like everything depends on Purvi's mood ..She decides when it is right to give haq and when not to give the haq ...

Arjun as always has no spine and just stands there taking orders from his boss Purvi ... He did not show any grief for his  child from Ovi and that is  something   very hard to forget ..

Purvi and Arjun should  get together soon because they both deserve each other and I am not saying this as a compliment 🤢
Purvi's Mahaanata is reaching obscene levels . How different is she from Ovi (initially) whose petulance was a real put-off!At least Ovi had a reason that "gentleman" Arjun was engaged to her and dropped her like that, announced love for Purvi and expected her to walk away. What reasons does Purvi have? "Happiness" of the family ? When she chooses to give or take back? What is she, a God? Who has given her the right to play with other people's live s in this way.
Someone was blaming the elders for not guiding them. Does Purvi actually listen to anyone except her stupid brains. Purvi had the support of all the parents when they decided to get her and Arjun married but what did she do? She had been interfering in everyone's lives be it archana-manav and now ovi-Arjun all for their"benefit" of course!And then pulls a long face and those tears...What a mishti she is!
And as for Arjun, her faithful noddy, had he realised that he has lost his child or does Ovis child too deserve this for being Ovis child!
What puke-worthy characters ! They deserve to be together for their "true love" of course . I hope that the lost child haunts them forever.
If Ovi deserves this then Purvi deserves far worse for betraying a long list of people and I really really wish that she gets it!

And to think that I really liked her once!Edited by ptecvish - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ptecvish

Purvi's Mahaanata is reaching obscene levels . How different is she from Ovi (initially) whose petulance was a real put-off!At least Ovi had a reason that "gentleman" Arjun was engaged to her and dropped her like that, announced love for Purvi and expected her to walk away. What reasons does Purvi have? "Happiness" of the family ? When she chooses to give or take back? What is she, a God? Who has given her the right to play with other people's live s in this way.
Someone was blaming the elders for not guiding them. Does Purvi actually listen to anyone except her stupid brains. Purvi had the support of all the parents when they decided to get her and Arjun married but what did she do? She had been interfering in everyone's lives be it archana-manav and now ovi-Arjun all for their"benefit" of course!And then pulls a long face and those tears...What a mishti she is!
And as for Arjun, her faithful noddy, had he realised that he has lost his child or does Ovis child too deserve this for being Ovis child!
What puke-worthy characters ! They deserve to be together for their "true love" of course . I hope that the lost child haunts them forever.
If Ovi deserves this then Purvi deserves far worse for betraying a long list of people and I really really wish that she gets it!

And to think that I really liked her once!

Same here, i used to like Purvi so much, i used to defend her even... but now i hate her character. Arjun and purvi are both cheaters and they really deserve each other. Please CVs reunite these two and spare Onir and Ovi from these traitors.
It seems to me that Purvi (and also Arjun) has now become the new Archana.  Not about the too much sacrificing part, but the one who is blamed for everything that goes wrong in the show. For everyone's problems.

Just a few days ago everyone was going on and on about the fact that Purvi should not keep the secret that she is Pari's mother... so many things were said.  It wasn't only that she should have said it at the beginning, or at the one month Ovi-Arjun anniversary, or when Ovi's baby died. It was that is was so wrong for her to even now keep the secret.  Yes, all those times were right to tell, i agreee.  But suddenly now that she realizes it was wrong to hide it, and she sees that Punni will always try to blackmail her and it will be awful for the family, when she realizes that though late, it still is important that she confesses & say something, now she's being derided over and over for wanting to tell it as if she is interfering.  It can't be both ways.  She's trying to correct her mistake. That's a good thing.  She didn't know Punni caused Ovi to learn it this way.  

Like Archana was, Purvi is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't.

It is also said over and over how Purvi and Arjun are sneaking around seeing each other, basically having an affair.  They have made all efforts to NOT do that.  THEY didn't set up this meeting, Punni tricked them.  The only time that they met to discuss something by their own will was when Arjun dragged Purvi to the roof or whereever it was to confront her about Pari.  Purvi didn't initiate it. It seems impossible in a family that lives together for Purvi and Arjun never to have a word between them, but when they do they are charged with having an emotional affair.  If love is forever, the fact that the love shows on Arjun's face yet he does nothing about it physically, to me is a great tribute to his character.  

As to Arjun grieving his baby by Ovi, he didn't think it WAS his baby. He thought Onir lost the child and he expressed great remorse to Onir.  How could he grieve a baby he didn't know had died?  He just found out...it was totally shocking and then to grieve it in front of Ovi when she wasn't supposed to know...how would that have worked?   

Purvi is impetuous. Arjun is tender hearted.  She doesn't think through her actions. He doesn't know what to do.  But she is not at all the things she's accused of ...not at all, in my opinion. and neither is Arjun.  

Just like Archana, who also wasn't perfect but was not the cause of everyone's problems...neither is Purvi and neither is Arjun.  

IMO ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by naava

It seems to me that Purvi (and also Arjun) has now become the new Archana.  Not about the too much sacrificing part, but the one who is blamed for everything that goes wrong in the show. For everyone's problems.

Just a few days ago everyone was going on and on about the fact that Purvi should not keep the secret that she is Pari's mother... so many things were said.  It wasn't only that she should have said it at the beginning, or at the one month Ovi-Arjun anniversary, or when Ovi's baby died. It was that is was so wrong for her to even now keep the secret.  Yes, all those times were right to tell, i agreee.  But suddenly now that she realizes it was wrong to hide it, and she sees that Punni will always try to blackmail her and it will be awful for the family, when she realizes that though late, it still is important that she confesses & say something, now she's being derided over and over for wanting to tell it as if she is interfering.  It can't be both ways.  She's trying to correct her mistake. That's a good thing.  She didn't know Punni caused Ovi to learn it this way.  

Like Archana was, Purvi is damned if she does or damned if she doesn't.

It is also said over and over how Purvi and Arjun are sneaking around seeing each other, basically having an affair.  They have made all efforts to NOT do that.  THEY didn't set up this meeting, Punni tricked them.  The only time that they met to discuss something by their own will was when Arjun dragged Purvi to the roof or whereever it was to confront her about Pari.  Purvi didn't initiate it. It seems impossible in a family that lives together for Purvi and Arjun never to have a word between them, but when they do they are charged with having an emotional affair.  If love is forever, the fact that the love shows on Arjun's face yet he does nothing about it physically, to me is a great tribute to his character.  

As to Arjun grieving his baby by Ovi, he didn't think it WAS his baby. He thought Onir lost the child and he expressed great remorse to Onir.  How could he grieve a baby he didn't know had died?  He just found out...it was totally shocking and then to grieve it in front of Ovi when she wasn't supposed to know...how would that have worked?   

Purvi is impetuous. Arjun is tender hearted.  She doesn't think through her actions. He doesn't know what to do.  But she is not at all the things she's accused of ...not at all, in my opinion. and neither is Arjun.  

Just like Archana, who also wasn't perfect but was not the cause of everyone's problems...neither is Purvi and neither is Arjun.  

IMO ðŸ˜Š

plz don't compare purvi and archana... purvi can never be archana and visa versa... this time it is actually purvi's fault... ovi had all rights to know that her baby is no more... no good happened to anybody with the donation...
Originally posted by rash2222

plz don't compare purvi and archana... purvi can never be archana and visa versa... this time it is actually purvi's fault... ovi had all rights to know that her baby is no more... no good happened to anybody with the donation...

Hi Rash... you know i am an Archana admirer and supporter and why i watched PR at all - for ArMan and her..but she also did many wrong things. But she did them for good reasons in her mind not evil reasons.  The same with Purvi.  Of course Purvi should not have given up the baby. Of course Ovi had a right to know.  Onir as Ovi's doctor was the one responsible for telling Ovi.  It was wrong all the way around. (and why doctors never ever treat their own family).  

But Purvi, like Archana, is being blamed for every decision she makes causing all the problems. I don't agree with many of her decisions...maybe even most of them.  But she is being held accountable for every problem in the D household (on the forum anyway).  That's neither fair nor correct.  Every one of the family has played a part in the ongoing dysfunction...even Archu. (Obviously i am not talking about the baby part and i hold the character of Archu in the highest regard) 

Edited by naava - 10 years ago
Naava , look at the TRPs ...they are rock bottom .We are not the only ones who are not liking Purvi and her actions ...

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Naava , look at the TRPs ...they are rock bottom .We are not the only ones who are not liking Purvi and her actions ...

Tanya, the TRPs are rock bottom because the story is disgusting. And totally unrealistic. and all mixed up and not nice..

I am not saying what Purvi did was right. It wasn't. But so was what Onir did wrong, So was what Arjun did wrong (in marrying Ovi). So was what Ovi did was wrong on many counts.  So was what Punni did was wrong. and on and on for every character.  Why should Purvi get blamed for all of it?  

You and I both know that everything Archu did was called wrong.  She was blamed if she did and blamed if she didn't. I didn't always like what she did or even how she did it but i defended her anyway because i felt her motives were pure.  

I just think it's a direct parallel.  I just think Purvi is getting an unfair rap.  I don't like how she acts sometimes, she can be a bit demanding, i agree but is everything that went wrong her fault? 

The ones who do wrong things for totally selfish reasons, imo, have been Punni, Rasika, Manju, Varsha, Dharmesh and Savita. But even all of these had good traits and redeemable. 

Puriv is very mixed up, confused but not bad. I don't defend her actions, but I think she is a good person.  

(Tanya, you are either up very late, or very early !! hope all is well !)

thanks for the update

Ovi shattered hearing the news. nice acting by Shurti there. she expressed the pain well.

Ovi didn't get a clear picture. she is thinking Arjun and Purvi had relationship after marriage of hers with Arjun and Pari born to them that time.

Ovi didn't breakup internally. she is strong enough to attend the call from Arjun. she wanted him to tell the truth. past record won't allow him to tell the truth to Ovi over phone. he will tell to her personally but not over phone. Purvi pointed out his mistake. hope he tells the matter to Ovi when he meet her at home.

Shattered Ovi going and again starts blaming Archu for not with her in tough time. Ovi still has the habit of blaming others for her own life. Archu not with her during childhood time is not Archu's fault. its because of Savita. now She is not ill. so no way it related to Archu's own decision.

Punni is confused state whether her plan succeeded or not. okay she will soon find on her own. she is capable of doing it.

what will be Ovi's reaction when she see Pari. that is what my fear.

fed up with Purvi, Arjun, Ovi and Onir sacrifice, fight and MU. what is Pari's mistake. she will be kicked between her father and mother. Arjun can't even kiss Pari now. Ovi will think he is kissing Pari thinking of Purvi. already Arjun said he love his baby's mother. now baby mother Purvi.

For a girl like Ovi, who take everything in a opposite direction and goes to depression, its hard to trust anyone around her. let see what happens.

soham tries to help Ovi. but Soham too doesn't know the fill story about this baby.