India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

BRILLIANT VD JUST BRILLIANT

zohra18 Senior Member
zohra18
zohra18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
man this guy i tell u has so much power to convince audience to hate him and wat can i say bout him he is just brilliant everyday i c atleasr 100 post bashing rk this proves how much he has influenced people outstanding vdClapClap fr making people hate u its not easy to hate the hero but the way he has portrayed its iam short of wordsClapClap
wat can i say bout todays epi man this guy is definetly going a long way Big smilehe should possibly sweep all the awards his acting is just superb man a standing applause to vivian dsena and thank u to him tat i was lucky to get to see a character who can love , hate go insane and who has a heart of a child love u vivian u rock manBig smile

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01vivi112H.T.Djenny8891avni22rocksEccentriclovebebo03nishsweetsvishwa19alka2001rita88berry12345rupa1939rkmadorchid70..PlayfulKiss..fiavangheeJOHNdaCENASimple-GirlvioletshineteletubbyAbhayangel.SoulMates.__smita__cool_srixBabyAngelxMyAngelAbhaysree.gattudesaitabhaylovepia..NadiaZ..rahmona_paksweDushtDanaf.Laters.Babyfairy_talesLooteri_DulhanxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsenawar_is_peace_Tangled_Heartless_FreakEvIlNeSs_RoCkZmoniluvskinshukBefikre-PuNiTh-.Bonfire_Heart.silent.desireSHERLOCKed_Hdhd

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up I agree Vivian was outstanding today, marvellous just awesome lagta hai pura RK gholke pee liya ho.ROFL Each day he grows his acting skill- man he has become true superstar.Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112jenny8891rupa1939rkmad..PlayfulKiss..orchid70Simple-Girlsree.gattu__smita__war_is_peaceLaters.Baby

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yes I has no word VD is just superb as RK,, he is living the characetr, love his acting, Clapno wonder y people r hating RK so much beyond mlimits aur bashing posts ke toh line lag gaye hain

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939orchid70..PlayfulKiss..rkmadSimple-Girlsree.gattu__smita__war_is_peace

HeartLessPsycho IF-Addictz
HeartLessPsycho
HeartLessPsycho

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
 I agreeThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70rkmadsree.gattu

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohra18

man this guy i tell u has so much power to convince audience to hate him and wat can i say bout him he is just brilliant everyday i c atleasr 100 post bashing rk this proves how much he has influenced people outstanding vdClapClap fr making people hate u its not easy to hate the hero but the way he has portrayed its iam short of wordsClapClap
wat can i say bout todays epi man this guy is definetly going a long way Big smilehe should possibly sweep all the awards his acting is just superb man a standing applause to vivian dsena and thank u to him tat i was lucky to get to see a character who can love , hate go insane and who has a heart of a child love u vivian u rock manBig smile

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70

zohra18 Senior Member
zohra18
zohra18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Thumbs Up I agree Vivian was outstanding today, marvellous just awesome lagta hai pura RK gholke pee liya ho.ROFL Each day he grows his acting skill- man he has become true superstar.Clap

seriously man itna matlab aise laga ki main aaj movie dekh rai hun nai chahati thi ki aaj ka serial khatam ho rk is serial ki shaan haiBig smile love him man and thank u for agreeingTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rkmadsree.gattuwar_is_peacesilent.desire

zohra18 Senior Member
zohra18
zohra18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes I has no word VD is just superb as RK,, he is living the characetr, love his acting, Clapno wonder y people r hating RK so much beyond mlimits aur bashing posts ke toh line lag gaye hain

wahi toh  agar episode mein rk na ho toh bhi bashing hoti ab aise lagta hai ki i shld b proud ki how much he has influenced people episode ki chodke uski burai pe lage rehte hainROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rkmadsree.gattufairy_tales

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agree...
VD has established himself as a superb actor...
Its just impossible to ignore hi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70rkmadSimple-Girlsree.gattuForever_Komal

Go to top